Questions you just can't/don't/shouldn't ask...

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:11 pm

I was having a loud 'speaking over the music' conversation with my best mate in town last night, and we happened to be on canal street and my mate was telling me about a rather horrific cycling accident a few years back where he fell back onto a shared piece of glass, anyhow the musics really loud in spirit and you cant hear anything, so theres my pal shouting away and right on queue the music stopped as the power suddenly went dead and the final words were ......"and my f**kin a*se was dripping with blood" we absolutely pissed ourselves all night.

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:15 pm

I do that on purpose in the lav, I nicked it from Phoenix Nights.....if you are in the bog with a mate and you are drying your hands on the dryer deliberately ensure he can't tell what you are saying and then when the dryer finishes exclaim
"......covered in piss"

Hilarity ensues

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:28 pm

The old "mate get off my arse" shout everytime a fit bird walks past is usually a god one for the embarassment factor

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:31 pm

I have found myself answering questions like the disembodied voice that suddenly said "What are you doing now?" whilst I was using a urinal or the only person on the street who suddenly says "Can we get together later?". Following my response it is always embarassing to discover the person in the stall or on the street was talking to someone else on a hands-free cell phone. I just can't keep up with modern technology.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:12 pm

it really winds me up when someone is walking down the street using a hands free kit, its just so cringeworthy, I wanna just sream at them "HOLD YOUR BLOODY PHONE TO YOUR EAR, YA TOS*ER"

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:22 pm

boltonboris wrote:it really winds me up when someone is walking down the street using a hands free kit, its just so cringeworthy, I wanna just sream at them "HOLD YOUR BLOODY PHONE TO YOUR EAR, YA TOS*ER"
Yesterday my sun was messing about at the back of my pc. Suddenly he produced his mobile and pressed a button and his built in "torch" came on. What the fook next? Elliot Ness seem an awful long time ago. :evil:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:33 pm

"so is your mum single?"
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:48 pm

communistworkethic wrote:"so is your mum single?"
A question I've asked on many an occasion, usually just after being blown out by some slapper in town

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:55 pm

You mean that's it??

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:09 pm

ones you don't want to hear - "is it in yet?"

"you want to put it where??"
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house