am i missing something....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

picaro
Hopeful
Hopeful

am i missing something....

Post by picaro » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:24 pm

Alan Smith calls Jared "formerly of Bolton"....as far as i knew he still will be at Bolton

http://home.skysports.com/worldcup/expe ... lid=392779

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:27 pm

He knows something we all don't!!!

By the way, do you know why Blanco hasn't been taken to the finals? I thought he was a firecracker of a player?
I write words for a living. I play records for a living. Both of these thing should tell you that I'm a failed musician.

picaro
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by picaro » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:32 pm

mofgimmers wrote:He knows something we all don't!!!

By the way, do you know why Blanco hasn't been taken to the finals? I thought he was a firecracker of a player?
because he doesn't fit with the squad. with the exception of Borgetti, the front is filled with pace and more technical skill than Blanco. I for one am not a fan of Blanco. there is however a player that was left off that i wish would have played in more friendlies to prove his worth and that is "Bofo" Bautista...tall and extremely physical player with great technical skill, problem is that he is a lazy and rarely puts pressure on the defense when the ball is turned over.

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:42 pm

Thanks for the lowdown mate. I'll be keeping a keen eye on Mexico (as usual)... a place I want to visit, and the venue for my fave World Cup (86)...
I write words for a living. I play records for a living. Both of these thing should tell you that I'm a failed musician.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:08 pm

Just e-mailed sky sports (below) to let them know of yet another school boy error by the most boring man in football.

"In the below interview Alan smith refers To our very own Jared Borgetti as "formerly of Bolton" does he know something we dont or was he just assuming another "ageing foreign mercenary" was just on loan "as per usual"?????? or am i being paranoid? either way he is "Jared Borgetti plying his trade at the elite of his physical powers with English superclub Bolton Wanderers under the superb leadership of 'big' Sam Allardyce" now thats much better isnt it?

http://home.skysports.com/worldcup/expe ... lid=392779"