Gadgets.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Gadgets.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:00 pm

I'm a big fan of gadgets (probably mentioned before so won't go into detail). Anyhow........

Being a crazy music fan I already have a Goodman's Jukebox 20 x CD, Radio and tape dubbing unit, (complete with the silver, space-age speakers that look like Daleks hung on the wall) and a good Sony mobile CD player, radio and tape player.

Today, I just bought a sub-woofer and two speakers for my pc. They're made by Altec Lansing and the sound quality is absolutely ace. Wife thinks I've lost it (but then again she watches Emmerdale and Big Brother) and just shakes her head.
Oh, the joy of hearing my music through quality systems. This latest only cost £25 from Maplins and it's worth four times that at least to me and connects to CD players, MP3's etc. Well recomended.

Happy bunny tonight. How do you listen to your music? :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Gnome
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Gadgets.

Post by Gnome » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:11 pm

TANGODANCER wrote: Today, I just bought a sub-woofer and two speakers for my pc.
a what?!

i listen to my DAB radio, my ipod and my new phone which has ITunes (a little unnecessary but sometimes useful)
nice and simple me :)
Nay-Nay: so good they named me twice

"oh Nicky Hunt, should play up front, oh Nicky Hunt should play up front"

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Gadgets.

Post by cowdrill » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:48 pm

TANGODANCER wrote: How do you listen to your music? :mrgreen:

very very F*CKING LOUD
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:14 pm

almost always an iPod. Or the car stereo. Sometimes actually sat at the computer when the wife is out.