Fixtures

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Mackem_and_proud
Hopeful
Hopeful

Fixtures

Post by Mackem_and_proud » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:25 pm

Alreet Lads!

Can you of you fella's post your fixture list please!

One of my Auntie lives down manchester and my cousins boyfriend said he would take me to a game of my choice,
So im asking for the fixture list to see what game i can attend preferably Bolton Vs UNWASHED BARDCODES!!! see the white hammer Roedent's elegation team

Ta in Advance
" I learned my trade at Arsenal, Became a footballer at Manchester City, But Sunderland got under my skin. It hurt me deeply to leave. I love Sunderland" Niall Quinn

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:31 pm

Alright, I'll humour you. Sites like ours can't post fixture lists because we don't have the rights so to do.

Here's the BBC link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Mackem_and_proud
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Mackem_and_proud » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:36 pm

Cheers anyway Marra!
" I learned my trade at Arsenal, Became a footballer at Manchester City, But Sunderland got under my skin. It hurt me deeply to leave. I love Sunderland" Niall Quinn

Mackem_and_proud
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Mackem_and_proud » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:38 pm

Shame i can't make the Scum game!