I hate Bolton

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

runningonbravado
Hopeful
Hopeful

I hate Bolton

Post by runningonbravado » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:34 pm

I got egged, drive by style on the way home, and I got this huge fekkin bruise on my chest and I'm not happy. At all.

Fekkin chavs

This town is a shithole. Anyone want to disagree? Didn't think so....

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:36 pm

yep

i agree 100% mate
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:41 pm

Sorry to break it to you, but scallies are everywhere. Bolton is a great place.
Viva La Portable Radio!

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Re: I hate Bolton

Post by Henrik's fan club » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:46 pm

runningonbravado wrote:I got egged, drive by style on the way home, and I got this huge fekkin bruise on my chest and I'm not happy. At all.

Fekkin chavs

This town is a shithole. Anyone want to disagree? Didn't think so....
You should try living in Wigan...here it's bricks not eggs
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: I hate Bolton

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:13 am

runningonbravado wrote:I got egged, drive by style on the way home, and I got this huge fekkin bruise on my chest and I'm not happy. At all. Fekkin chavs This town is a shithole. Anyone want to disagree? Didn't think so....
Nothing wrong with the town ROB, it's the dickheads we have living here. They're all brave because the law has tied itself in knots . If you'd caught them and knocked seven bells out of them for an unprovoked attack on you, you would probably be the one to pay the price. Now they got "respect" and "street cred" and probably got you on mobile phone pic to show their mates how macho they are. "Oh look, I threw an egg". Some of the girls are just as bad. Decent behaviour is a thing of the past, morals don't exist and each generation gets worse than the last. Can you imagine the police being even interested?

Beats me how they can afford to drive around in cars when most of them don't even work.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

runningonbravado
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by runningonbravado » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:18 am

mofgimmers wrote:Sorry to break it to you, but scallies are everywhere. Bolton is a great place.
wrong. there's hardly any in lancaster, where i go to university

anyways, strangely enough, my friend thinks she knows who the jebends are...

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:00 am

many moons ago, I was visiting my young lady in Morris Green. Some young fellowmyilads and lasses had been causing a nuisance across the street; you'know loud, abusive, chucking berries at windows and cars. One evening we happened across these young roister-doisters while on our way back from the local corner shop. They continued their japery with some colurful language and a hail of ripe berries, oh kids eh? However, being the protective type and unexplicably short-tempered (me? I know, who'd have thought it????) I went after them. Now being smart little wise-guys they decided to stay where they were. What they hadn't noticed was that my trip to the shop had been for eggs and I had secreted one bout my person.

On reaching the young scallywags I established who was the ring leader and collared him. I then took the egg and smashed it over his head infront of his mates, ensuring to rub it in to ensure maximum humiliation. I then advised them that their previous behaviour would be met with similar if they didn't quit it. They did an so the street was quiet once more.

The thing is, I reckon if the same were to happend today, I'd find that they lads and the girls would probably all be tooled up and I'd end up with half a dozen teenagers trying to stab me.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:00 pm

communistworkethic wrote:I reckon if the same were to happend today, I'd find that they lads and the girls would probably all be tooled up and I'd end up with half a dozen teenagers trying to stab me.
Don't believe everything you see on Crimewatch. If they were 'tooled up' in the first place, they'd be doing something more impressive/dangerous than lobbing berries at houses.

Hit the biggest one, the rest will leg it. Easy.
Viva La Portable Radio!

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:26 pm

runningonbravado wrote:wrong. there's hardly any in lancaster, where i go to university
That's because you are at University, Lancaster is a big place and i can guarantee you there are scallies in Lancaster.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:45 pm

runningonbravado wrote:
mofgimmers wrote:Sorry to break it to you, but scallies are everywhere. Bolton is a great place.
wrong. there's hardly any in lancaster, where i go to university

anyways, strangely enough, my friend thinks she knows who the jebends are...
try morecambe

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:57 pm

NYE 2000 what a happy day NOT!

I was walking through Atherton aged 16, when suddenly i fell to my knees in complete agony. A car with 4/5 people about early 20's had driven past and one of them threw a large potato looking solid rock at me. It hit me square in the bottom of the spine, i couldn't walk for days after that. Bastards! They travelled up the road did a u-turn and came back down towards me jeering, they stopped and got out ready to beat me up. So i threw the Rock back at his car, stopped him jeering in an instant and they fled.
I dont understand this mentality of groups of people heavily beating up one person. Dont get me wrong i have temper problems and will never back down from a fight. But 5 guys jumping up and down on one person is sick sadistic, and the perpitrators in need of a mental institution!
Stay up

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:03 pm

Bwfc in the bloodline wrote:NYE 2000 what a happy day NOT!

I was walking through Atherton aged 16, when suddenly i fell to my knees in complete agony. A car with 4/5 people about early 20's had driven past and one of them threw a large potato looking solid rock at me. It hit me square in the bottom of the spine, i couldn't walk for days after that. Bastards! They travelled up the road did a u-turn and came back down towards me jeering, they stopped and got out ready to beat me up. So i threw the Rock back at his car, stopped him jeering in an instant and they fled.
I dont understand this mentality of groups of people heavily beating up one person. Dont get me wrong i have temper problems and will never back down from a fight. But 5 guys jumping up and down on one person is sick sadistic, and the perpitrators in need of a mental institution!
they have small cocks - it's a fact.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:22 pm

Had loads of loony acts whilst working as a security guard years ago:

Been bombarded with bricks from the roof of a woodyard, had a tramp throw a bottle at me that missed by a whisker and shattered all over me, had a tit on a motorbike who sat in the middle of the road and blocked my van's path (hurled abuse at me for his girlfiend's benefit when I blew the horn. Threatened what he was goin to do. I got out, took my coat off and invited him to proceed. He then went all windbag and decided he was going to sue me for threatening behaviour.....honest.

Worse instance was driving under the railway bridge on Stoneclough road. One minute I was just going quietly along, next one I had no windscreen and a housebrick in my lap. Course the bravos legged it before I even got out of the vehicle. I could go on, it's no new thing. It's getting worse all the time though. You prove what a hardcase you are these days by kicking a bus shelter to bits. The one behind Trinity Church has been renewed at least a dozen times in a year.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:54 pm

The only way to stop these kind of acts is to actively go out against them. In New York City they wanted to stop high level crime. So they decided to go after the small stuff and carr break-ins. Wouldnt you know, would be assault artists were either already in jail, or scared straight and violent crime went down.

Everyone I know in England is concerned about Chavs. How come nobody has made a point of it in elections?

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:00 pm

americantrotter wrote:The only way to stop these kind of acts is to actively go out against them. In New York City they wanted to stop high level crime. So they decided to go after the small stuff and carr break-ins. Wouldnt you know, would be assault artists were either already in jail, or scared straight and violent crime went down.

Everyone I know in England is concerned about Chavs. How come nobody has made a point of it in elections?
The constant backing of Mr Bush has seen Mr Blairs popularity drop uncontrolably, so he has jumped on the back of very public bandwagons the latest being the hoody/chav brigade.
Stay up

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:19 pm

well hopefully it will mean better chav control, despite his political intentions.

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:41 pm

Funny little line ive just noticed in the paper.

"Condoms are to be given out in schools to control chavs of the future"
Stay up

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:53 pm

Can't count the number of times I've been jumped by gangs of chavs round here. Once had to have 16 stitches in my lip where one of the little bastards bottled me....while I was already on the floor, semi-conscious. I'm sure it must make him feel like the 'big man' to stab somebody already beaten by his mates.... :roll:

Free the T-W two!

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:02 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:Can't count the number of times I've been jumped by gangs of chavs round here. Once had to have 16 stitches in my lip where one of the little bastards bottled me....while I was already on the floor, semi-conscious. I'm sure it must make him feel like the 'big man' to stab somebody already beaten by his mates.... :roll:
I lived in Wigan for a while, but i lived in the town centre so it was pretty safe. But a few of my mates from college said the gang mentality was really bad. If they didnt recognise you or they did and you werent in the gang you'd had it. Two major things that happened was the chinese shop owner beaten to death with sticks bottles etc whilst trying to protect his shop. Last but not least the ethnic immagrant stoned to death in the street after he got lost. The later caught on cctv.
Stay up

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:07 pm

Bwfc in the bloodline wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote:Can't count the number of times I've been jumped by gangs of chavs round here. Once had to have 16 stitches in my lip where one of the little bastards bottled me....while I was already on the floor, semi-conscious. I'm sure it must make him feel like the 'big man' to stab somebody already beaten by his mates.... :roll:
I lived in Wigan for a while, but i lived in the town centre so it was pretty safe. But a few of my mates from college said the gang mentality was really bad. If they didnt recognise you or they did and you werent in the gang you'd had it. Two major things that happened was the chinese shop owner beaten to death with sticks bottles etc whilst trying to protect his shop. Last but not least the ethnic immagrant stoned to death in the street after he got lost. The later caught on cctv.
Not so much gangs as in 'gangster' type organised things. More hordes of pissed, pilled up chavs looking for an easy taget. I barely go two weeks without getting jumped for being an 'Indie c**t'....it's even worse when I'm with my girlfriend....I can just think what goes through their head 'good looking lass, maybe us lot kicking seven shades out of her boyfriend will convince her we're much better men than him' :crazy: . Morons. Oh well I just console myself that in 5 years time I'll have a degree and they'll have an ASBO and 6 illegitimate kids. Realy soothes my injuries :twisted:

Free the T-W two!