I....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

I....

Post by Nozza » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:32 am

Absolutely hate all lasses.

Thats all I have to say.

Thanks for listening.
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:33 am

happens to all of us. Even the married ones...................especially the married ones. :D

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:48 am

Go on then, what's the story, marra...?
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:50 am

Went out with me lass for a meal (6 month aniversary) and I go to see me mate (his b/day) and she goes out with her mate. I walk into the club, and shes getting stuck into some other lad!

Hope the bitch catches and STD, or something.
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:56 am

Ouch. Sounds like you're better off tonight than you were last night though mate.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:58 am

Damn rights.

Last night I had a decent job, decent mates, and a really great lass.

When I wake up, I'll only have the job! And possibly me mates....depends on how they view my storming out the nightclub telling every human being to feck off and get blown up off Osama (seriously... :oops: )

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:00 am

Doesn't sound like a great lass to me...

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:03 am

Thing is...

She was...I never had an inkling she was unhappy with me...I'm more disappointed at the way I found out, than anything else...and she doesn't even have the excuse that she was "pissed" to use, cos she wasn't!

EDIT: Just got a text from her mate: "**** is really sorry...she didn't see you. She'll call you in the morning"

OH! Well THATS ok, she didn't see me! So I'm just meant to forgive her, am I? :crazy:

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:06 am

That hurts hoolio. Stick with it though. I think your mates will understand. I've made a few scenes in may day myself. Decent job is a good place to start anyways.

BTW...hear her out. Say you'll be friends. No matter how much it hurts...................

NEVER TALK TO HER AGAIN.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:10 am

americantrotter wrote:That hurts hoolio. Stick with it though. I think your mates will understand. I've made a few scenes in may day myself. Decent job is a good place to start anyways.

BTW...hear her out. Say you'll be friends. No matter how much it hurts...................

NEVER TALK TO HER AGAIN.
Of course my mates will understand, they know me. They know how happy I was with her, and how much I felt for her. All it will take to sort them out, is phone call, and an apology, which will happen when I wake up. They know what I'm going through.

Why should I hear her out? So I can hear how she "never meant to hurt me" and how "it wasn'thow it looked". feck that shit, the bitch can rot.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:11 am

you hear her out to heighten the impact of never talking to her again.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:14 am

She'll say exactly what I expect her to say...I don't want to go through the pain and humiliation of "It wasn't how it looked" etc...

I sent her a text saying:

"Nice one, at least i know how you feel. Just a shame I found out how I did"

Which, in hindsight, I shouldn't have, but oh well...

My workmates will be more gutted than me...they set us up!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:31 am

Good luck Hoolio - best to find out now.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:37 am

Sorry to hear that Hoolio. It happens mate. Hear her out then get shut of her. Time to move on.
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:04 am

Good advice you're getting here Hoolio. Hear her out - and then tell her to feck right off.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:07 am

nahh - get her invited onto Tricia - play the gentle wounded hero - and get her roundly booed by the moronic studio audience...

Backgammon
Promising
Promising

Post by Backgammon » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:29 am

Shame you found out the way you did but at least you know what she's capable of. With those actions, she was taking the piss out of you behind your back..

Be the better person, don't rant at her. Explain that she's f-cked it up and you're moving on. Leave her to her guilt.

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:30 am

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:36 am

Nightmare. Better off without her though. What club were you in - it wasn't Pazazz was it?

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:39 am

white blood wrote:SLAG.

Reminds me of this - http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006 ... ail-p1.php
Spectacular reply from that bloke.