Work Experience

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Tals-biggest-fan
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Tals-biggest-fan » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:04 pm

Gertie wrote:The office I work in takes on work experience students from schools. I think some of them are freaked out being in an office which is an almost entirely female environment (except 1 gay guy) who ALL love Take That, cute boys and quite often break into song, wide reportoire - mainly show tunes and boybands.

Before long they are reading Heat, summarising the best buys in Oasis and buying the full-fat muffins from Starbucks, telling us that "of course they are the skinny ones, and no you haven't put on an ounce this week".

It's a vital education for any teenage boy, If you're interested young Tal, let me know...

Oh, and there is a bit of filing to do too....
Sounds cool if you PM me with the details ill give them to my teacher and he'll do arrange it..... Thanks
NEIL LENNON'S SUPERWHITE ARMY

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:07 pm

Be afraid TBF. Be very afraid. Especially if you look anything like Mark Owen ie Male and a dwarf.

Tals-biggest-fan
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Tals-biggest-fan » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:11 pm

no no no i'm nothing like him

burnden58
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by burnden58 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:24 pm

Sounds good Gertie, can I come as well :mrgreen:
John Byrom once asked me to wash his car

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:58 pm

TBF think about it son. I was trapped in by girls from all sides in our open plan office, great i thought at first, at least i'll be able to understand the fairer sex....surely better than looking at blokes etc etc

Shoes

Handbags

Shoes

Handbags

Absolute fukin nightmare. I was a gibering wreck until another lad started a year later. Christ I could tell the difference between Louis Vuiton and Prada...

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:06 pm

officer_dibble wrote:TBF think about it son. I was trapped in by girls from all sides in our open plan office, great i thought at first, at least i'll be able to understand the fairer sex....surely better than looking at blokes etc etc

Shoes

Handbags

Shoes

Handbags

Absolute fukin nightmare. I was a gibering wreck until another lad started a year later. Christ I could tell the difference between Louis Vuiton and Prada...
Been there, done that. Women's heads are full of rubbish. The things that matter not one bit to us, mean the world to them. Most of the time, my lot were ok, but every now and then they'd lapse into Girly Talk. It's completely inpenetrable to a male. Think of someone speaking in tongues and you get the idea.

At least I know what Manolo Blahniks are now. Previously, I thought they were a Formula One racing team

Tals-biggest-fan
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Tals-biggest-fan » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:36 am

i live in a house full of girls. 1 mum,3 sisters and a sisters best m8

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:47 pm

Tals-biggest-fan wrote:i live in a house full of girls. 1 mum,3 sisters and a sisters best m8
Get in there lad!.. Not with your mum and sisters obviously....

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:04 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Tals-biggest-fan wrote:i live in a house full of girls. 1 mum,3 sisters and a sisters best m8
Get in there lad!.. Not with your mum and sisters obviously....
unless you're from Blackburn
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:20 pm

Gertie wrote:The office I work in takes on work experience students from schools. I think some of them are freaked out being in an office which is an almost entirely female environment (except 1 gay guy) who ALL love Take That, cute boys and quite often break into song, wide reportoire - mainly show tunes and boybands.

Before long they are reading Heat, summarising the best buys in Oasis and buying the full-fat muffins from Starbucks, telling us that "of course they are the skinny ones, and no you haven't put on an ounce this week".

It's a vital education for any teenage boy, If you're interested young Tal, let me know...

Oh, and there is a bit of filing to do too....
Gertie, I'm sure the police have warned you about luring young boys to your workplace....

As I recall the last one ended up dressed as Robbie Williams and singing for you :crazy:
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:49 pm

Um, actually reading all that back I do sound a bit freaky.... ooooh....

anyways we've stopped with the Robbie lookalikes now, it takes us too long to draw on the tattoos with the cheap niceday biros.