I feel sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

I feel sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:46 pm

Just heard that Mark Golstraw (a guy on parole) burned to death four people including three small children. This was no accident, this was deliberate and purposeful. and this guy though already on parole gets thirty five years??????????

I honestly feel like finding myself a utility belt, a black mask a cape and sorting this fxck out my way, and believe me I'd take my fxcking time!!!!!!!

I'm sick!! fxcking sick of these people getting a second chance to construct their evil. This country is currently directed by twxts that are so concerned by human rights that they cannot see evil when it's slapped across their face.

All I can think about is those kids doomed to endure the worse pain imaginable until death is their release, may God welcome them with open arms and give them the front seat view to this fxcks slow deliberate descent into hell.. I shxt you not I have seen some fxcked up sites in my time, yet I cannot get this out of my head. I'm not arsed were this thread goes, I just need to get this out of my system.

I just sick of these evil people given three squares a day and a playstation for 35 years or 17 is they yes sir/no sir!!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:16 pm

Regardless of his guilt or innocence in this matter - and it's something we probably shouldn't comment on here until such time as if or when he is convicted - what was he doing out of clink just five years after being convicted of killing a woman?

Should he be guilty then it's quite obvious he's a sandwich short of a picnic if he put the clothes in his own dustbin. Whatever; whoever is found guilty of the act should be incarcerated with their file marked 'Never to be Released'.

Not living in the U.K. I probably shouldn't post on this subject, but too often the judiciary here, in combination with the parole board, seem to get it wrong in the eyes of the general populace - and that includes me. Too many of those released are recidivists; surely psychologists dealing with them must have more than an inkling that such is the case.

Lennon
Promising
Promising

Re: I feel sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Lennon » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:25 am

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:I honestly feel like finding myself a utility belt, a black mask a cape and sorting this fxck out my way, and believe me I'd take my fxcking time!!!!!!!

I'm sick!! fxcking sick *more foaming at the mouth*
Stop watching the news. Go for a walk in the fresh air.

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:52 am

He bludgeoned his married lover to death with a mallett and only got a conviction for manslaughter....sounds about right in the 21st centuary UK. :crazy:

Sometimes my opinion on capital punishment is sorely tested.
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:36 pm

Time and time again our courts/legal system lets us down and now the prisons are so full they want to let some out..squash them in. Yes try and retrain etc them once but too many times constant criminals still get let off, once ok., twice possible still give them a change (and not for some crimes - murder, rape etc) but more than once then come down on them like a tonne of bricks. Its scary but if the government does not act and sort this out (and its not that difficult - easier than fighting Bushes wars for him) then I think people will start to take the law in their own hands. I'm pretty peace loving and liberal minded but its getting out of hand esp if what I witnessed the other night at the local Co-op is anything to go by (Chavs starting a fight then brawling in and out of the shops, whilst their mates were all on the mobiles calling in for reinforcements!