Fatal Stabbing today in Bradshawgate

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:59 pm

Yes, Batman, I used to love the odd trip to Queens Park, as you say it was a lovely spot. On occasion we'd take a bit of a picnic and spend a couple of hours doing what children do, rolling down the embankments and kicking our way through the piles of autumn leaves. It's a shame if it's changed that much.

TANGO, I've taken the tongue out of cheek. Of course drugs have been around for ages but not like these days. In some ways it's frightening to think that my granddaughter will inherit this problem that we seem incapable of solving. Unfortunately it appears that harsher penalties for dealers and users do not work. There are still idiots who travel from Australia to Indonesia and who manage to get themselves caught. The penalty in that country for dealing in certain substances is death. If I recall correctly there are at least six (6) Australians currently on 'death row' in that country for precisely that reason. Honestly, how do you combat such stupidity?

Bwfc etc: Thanks for the update.