Oh balls!!!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Oh balls!!!

Post by sluffy » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:04 pm

Now showing on you tube -

Macclesfield will investigate the incident when play was suspended in the FA Cup draw with Walsall after a number of balls were thrown on to the pitch.

About 20 balls were launched from outside the club's Moss Rose stadium, landing at the Star Lane end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5broQyIryCM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 146490.stm

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:10 pm

He's just showing off that he's got HD and Sky+ whoever made that clip ;)

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:15 pm

who hasnt blurred? I take it you one of 'the poorer' members of TW :mrgreen:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:06 am

This was a bit of fun, not like the lunatic who fired a metre-long metal arrow from outside a Stockport stadium and missed a player by literally a couple of inches. The ref immediately abandoned the match (Front page of tonight's M.E.N.) What sort of mentality does it take to do something like that?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:09 am

boltonboris wrote:who hasnt blurred? I take it you one of 'the poorer' members of TW :mrgreen:
It's grim in Liverpool. I have to make do with just a 30 odd inch telly and normal sky. Just the one bathroom in my place too.

I tell you, times are tough ;)

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:29 am

boltonboris wrote:who hasnt blurred? I take it you one of 'the poorer' members of TW :mrgreen:

I have neither sky+ nor HD..

One thing that puzzles me (OK - one thing amongst many..) - the adverts for HD telly - I watch them on my ordinary telly, and I think to myself - "wow - that's an awesome picture of a flower-opening type graphic thingy - wouldn't it be great if I could get such a great-looking picture on my telly.. oh, hang on!!!!"

:crazy:

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:09 am

thebish wrote:

I have neither sky+ nor HD..

One thing that puzzles me (OK - one thing amongst many..) - the adverts for HD telly - I watch them on my ordinary telly, and I think to myself - "wow - that's an awesome picture of a flower-opening type graphic thingy - wouldn't it be great if I could get such a great-looking picture on my telly.. oh, hang on!!!!"

:crazy:
You have to admit, it's a tough concept to advertise!

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:34 am

You've really got to go and have a look in Currys or similar to appreciate it. It's bloody awesome, actually. (I haven't got it - but if you're wondering what to get me for Christmas...)
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!