Lowest of the low

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Lowest of the low

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:27 pm

I heard about this on the way home from work. These people are scum, nothing more, just sick sick scum..

http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.u ... sp?a=38636
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:31 pm

Disgraces to scoiety as well as lacking the fundamentals of decent Human nature. That truly is appauling if that is true what they have said about the unfortunate death of his baby son.

Bastards.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:39 pm

I find that very disturbing. I count myself as a passionate fan, and like others like to have a pop at the odd player. Yet these cowards spend two minutes typing something that they have forgotten about when they sober up, yet can leave someone mentally scared for a long time.

I fxcking hate internet tough guys! But these cxcks make me feel quite embarrassed about my own species!!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Lowest of the low

Post by sluffy » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:41 pm

communistworkethic wrote:I heard about this on the way home from work. These people are scum, nothing more, just sick sick scum..

http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.u ... sp?a=38636
First reported on Saturday -

"I do not mind if people criticise me for my football, but people who are supposed to support me have said they are glad my son is dead, and that I am a wife-beater and a playboy," Lua Lua told The Sun.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hli ... ing+future

Today's latest -

"I won't look at the internet any more. I also got an awful letter from someone relating to a lot of things. So that has made me wary about opening my mail.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hli ... o+fight+on

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:43 pm

Should Hunt the bastards down and punish them.

Get them out from behind their computer screens and then they wont be so forward with their bravodo.

Village Idiot
Promising
Promising

Post by Village Idiot » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:45 pm

Complete wastes of skin and bones. :roll:

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:47 pm

Just taking another view on this one (and I agree totally with everyone's sentiments regarding this disgusting story) but why did I not know beforehand that Lua Lua had slapped his missus and yet there are Eskimos out in the frozen wastes who are aware of El Hadj Diouf's alleged wife-beating tendencies?
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:49 pm

Football 'fans' like this deserve shooting.

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:50 pm

Zulus! Thousand of 'em! wrote:Just taking another view on this one (and I agree totally with everyone's sentiments regarding this disgusting story) but why did I not know beforehand that Lua Lua had slapped his missus and yet there are Eskimos out in the frozen wastes who are aware of El Hadj Diouf's alleged wife-beating tendencies?
Diouf is public enemy number one. Simple as.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:52 pm

daxter15 wrote:
Zulus! Thousand of 'em! wrote:Just taking another view on this one (and I agree totally with everyone's sentiments regarding this disgusting story) but why did I not know beforehand that Lua Lua had slapped his missus and yet there are Eskimos out in the frozen wastes who are aware of El Hadj Diouf's alleged wife-beating tendencies?
Diouf is public enemy number one. Simple as.
Change Diouf for Bolton, and you have pin point.
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:54 pm

Yeah twice the hate i suppose when it is Dioufy and the fact he plays for Bolton.

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:58 pm

The FA refused Lua Lua's request to have his son's name on the back of his shirt too.......mugs

Village Idiot
Promising
Promising

Post by Village Idiot » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:02 pm

I read somewhere than when his son died the Congolese FA didn't tell him, as they were away playing the ACN and he would have obviously left the team.

200% c*nts if that's true.

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:07 pm

Village Idiot wrote:I read somewhere than when his son died the Congolese FA didn't tell him, since they were playing the ACN and he would have obviously left the team.

200% c*nts if that's true.
It is true -

Portsmouth striker Lomana LuaLua is in mourning over the death of his 18-month-old son which had been concealed from him by his country's soccer federation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... =&ito=1490

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:33 pm

Another lowest of the low story in the news today -

Police are examining CCTV footage in a bid to identify a gang who held a gun to an eight-year-old boy's head to steal his mother's car......They pointed the weapon to his head and dragged him out before driving off......He is currently being treated for cancer......"The mother and the little boy were very distressed and upset."

The group struck at the Red Lion Filling Station on Stockport Road, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, on Monday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manc ... 167466.stm

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:39 pm

and another sick individual, they played the footage on the news this morning - the write up here doesn't quite paint the picture, I felt like he should be fed to the lions in the zoo as an example of suitable justice...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west ... 168186.stm
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:43 pm

communistworkethic wrote:and another sick individual, they played the footage on the news this morning - the write up here doesn't quite paint the picture, I felt like he should be fed to the lions in the zoo as an example of suitable justice...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west ... 168186.stm
feck* c*nt. That riles me rite up. There are some sick bastards out there.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:56 pm

All horrible.

The scumbags re Lua Lua - what club did this lot 'support'?

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:02 pm

Bad day just got worse. I am not nostalgic, I think justice was rarely served in the old days, but I'd like to see these people covered in this thread meet a NON-PC police force from the days of yore.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:20 am

Batman wrote:The FA refused Lua Lua's request to have his son's name on the back of his shirt too.......mugs
You can have your name on your shirt and that's it. It's a fairly sound rule really, despite the sadness of Lua Lua's situation.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families