Stupid things you do when drunk.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Stupid things you do when drunk.....

Post by enfieldwhite » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:46 pm

I've done a few stupid things whilst being in the caress of Bacchus, but last night (after my work's Christmas do) I decided it would be a good idea to walk from Camden Town to Home.

Took me three bloody hours!
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:51 pm

You walked from Camden to Enfield?

:lol

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:54 pm

blurred wrote:You walked from Camden to Enfield?

:lol
Yep. Well, I walked as far as Edmonton train station, then got a black cab for the last three/ four miles, who gleefully charged me £17.00 for the privilege. The dirty, hackneyed, B*stard! :evil:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Fat Stelios
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Fat Stelios » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:03 pm

......have a game of rugby, using the 'bouncy' bollards in the street as tackling sheilds. Some of them weren't bouncy.......!!!!!
Fat people are harder to kidnap!!!!

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:04 pm

I always end up with extra beer glasses somehow. The wife has specifically forbid me from doing this these days.

Fat Stelios
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Fat Stelios » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:08 pm

Fat people are harder to kidnap!!!!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:14 pm

may have gained entrance to Headingley cricket ground and may have removed the "keep of the pitch" sign and a bench donated in the memory of some deceased member or something, allegedly. Both items may have looked rather smart in the living room of our house, allegedly.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:38 pm

Playing football in the middle of Chorley New Road with fat stelios with the top off a zebra crossing.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:37 pm

Climbed the front of a pub on the main road through Newcastle all in the aid of a rather tasty looking Guinness sign.

Or filling our living room with plants from outside and turning the furniture upside down and emptying the contents of a knife block into the wall, and barricading a mates room with some crate we found and 'Do not cross' tape. I had some great pics of this but do not want to incriminate those involved...

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:48 pm

Or, as my mate, a particularly 'orrible Royal Marine Commando said in the Boars's Head on Churchgate, at the end of a Christmas week many years ago, "Well, that was a bloody good leave! Seven serious runs ashore, seven industrial strength curries, a couple of dodgy birds - and I never shat in my dad's slippers once!"

:shock:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Stupid things you do when drunk.....

Post by warthog » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:03 pm

enfieldwhite wrote:I've done a few stupid things whilst being in the caress of Bacchus, but last night (after my work's Christmas do) I decided it would be a good idea to walk from Camden Town to Home.

Took me three bloody hours!
Been there, done that. About this time last year, after a late night session in the Dog and Partridge, I walked the eight miles home. The temperature was sub zero, my coat was distinctly lightweight and it's inhospitable around these parts in winter. It was certainly inhospitable around my parts. I arrived home at 5.30 am, close to hyperthermia.

A mate of mine steals garden gates when he's pissed. He's got a vast collection at home. Those familiar with the junction of Crompton Way and Blackburn Road may know of the rather fetching lattice effect brick wall that separates the gardens from the road. A few years ago, walking home from a party, he demolished it.

hughesy
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by hughesy » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:57 am

i actually climbed in to Trent Bridge a few years back pissed up after watching PNE away at Forest with a good mate of mine! the O B came a swiftly took us away and slapped our wrists. well it was 3.05am funny looking back but stupid :D
Andy walker yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees that man Andy Andy. what a man what a scotsman

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:29 pm

Told a girlfriend's dad that he only didn't like me coz he was afraid I wanted to shag his daughter. I went on to say he needn't worry .. as I already had ... several times ... & she went like a banshee !!!

Sorry, I can't continue ... I'm having flashbacks !
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:02 pm

errr...

get ordained?? :wink:

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:47 am

I signed up to TW whilst leathered.