Lincoln steel, my arse! - Scunthorpe (H) 31/12/16

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Lincoln steel, my arse! - Scunthorpe (H) 31/12/16

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:04 pm

A sleighfull of ads out of the way from Tower F.M and.....we're off....

Immediate mention of Bury, then....Chris Price and Zico take it on. Great atmosphere say the lads. Stands packed :shock: and....homers are in black and green. Visitors try a sally, we play it out and it ends back with their keeper. They ....do something which mic man may tell us about in a minute. Ref gives a free against Madine down their end. Spearing, Sammi and....we lose out. They send one over and.....ohhh, Alnwick has to pull off a save at the expense of a corner. And.....back they come but we gat a throw...
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:08 pm

Madden lashed one in there and we'll have to be aware of all sorts happening. We get it back and Sammi wins a throw. Zico has a word then we lose via Wilson but Dave wins us a throw. They have it and sally again. A cross evades everybody before they get another free kick. Sammi goes and.....gets a throw. Wilson, short and Sammi goes, Vela....and well cleared. Throw us again and.....Wilson and....a goalkick them.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:15 pm

They sally, Wilson takes a big throw and....another goalkick. Bit of a chat about the weather then we go again and...get another throw. Sammi, ohh, almost fell for Zac who scuffed one wide. We press again and Vela and Madine figure. Zico has a mumble then we get another throw. And, so do they. Manson figuring and...Morris gets a heading chance that he can't quite take advantage of....

Zac, Sammi, Madine and,,Sammi makes an innefective shot before their keeper and defender almost cock it up. We get a throw...Spearing, Zac, Spearing has to knock it out for a Scunthope throw. They sall, Spearing dives in and grabs it. Taylor now, Madine and a throw us....Taylor and.....and....a hopeful one gets us one near rhte corner flag. All the visitors packing their box, bit of head tennis, Sammi goes and.....they get a questionable free kick (says the micman)

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:16 pm

Vela tries, they clear and the clearance lets Wilson nod it back to Alnwichand......1-0 us Vela..... :oyea: :oyea: :oyea:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:17 pm

Madine nodded it into Vela's path and.....it's 1-0 us....nice one.... :oyea:

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:19 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Madine nodded it into Vela's path and.....it's 1-0 us....nice one.... :oyea:
Sell
Them
Both

etc

Come on you beautiful stupid frustrating wonderful white men

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:24 pm

Madine, Thorpe, and outnumbered by the black and greens. Crowd making a real racket and the mic men are ecstatic. We go again, then they recover it and come forth. Mic lads reckon we're making it hard for them as.....they have a chat about this and that then Madine gets fouled, they get the free kick, nothing unusual there. They wallop it forth and Ben says thank you and....we go to visit Valley Parade to hear about Bury....Goody.

Madine apparently almost had a chance there and....they sally, we repulse and a long one from Ben gets a throw for them. Free them for a foul on Bishop then we clear and Wilson feeds Zac. They get if back and.....we get a free kick for a foul on Taylor.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:25 pm

Sammi can't get Ben's kick but getting good words from micmen and.....talk of some hefty challenges going unpunished...
Free kick them and they score, but it's offside...thank xxxx.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:31 pm

Ben wallops, they get it, Taylor recovers, keeper clears again, now Sammi and......the black and greens get a throw. Mic lads complaining about Alexander infringing territory. And.....the visitors get a corner and ...and....in and.....we clear via Spearing after a bit of hesitation. We clear and....Zac loses out and....now it goes back and...Ben part clears. They come again now and....Zac clears it to their keeper. They seem to be raising the game a bit -end-to-end, says Zico.....

Now, Madine does well, Taylor goes and.....ohhhh, cleared off the six-yard line. We go again and.....the liner and ref get the outrage for a wrong....decision and then Zac......can't keep it down and fires over off a clear chance...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:42 pm

Ping and pong, Beevers, now them and.....and...a cross clears everybody for our throw. And....some head tennis and Sammi plays it back. Handball against Morris and then....Ben wallops one and....Madin and Vela feed Spearing..and...Thorpe gets one in the mush before Wilson got a good ball in and ....is Thorpe down? Vela puts one into row 26 to let Thorpe get treatment. Some wombling about other games then....Bury....then...more womble then Zico has a chuckle and...(Cahill gets one for Chelsea) so, Thorpe leaves the turf ....and....the ball goes back to Ben to applause. Sammi goes and....we lose it the, Spearing gets it back. Dave thunders one upfield. Spearing, Taylor, Thorpe (back on) and it all ends with a throw to them. And....Beevers clears up the park and ....and....ohhh, Sammi has a half chance but the angle was wrong..apparently....They visit and have a bit of possessio. We clear, they come and we grab it via Ben. Zac goes and feeds Vela, they come again. A bit more possesion, Wilson does well and.....we go to Bury who have scored....get the bunting out.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:44 pm

Anyway, back on planet football....some mither then Scun come visiting. Ben recovers it and Madine gets it. And....the ref gives then a free kick after mic lads reckong we might have had a pen there after a floul by Clark.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:47 pm

They sally at us,,,,,and Dawson gets a booking and Madine wins a free kick. Dawson being a bit daft. And now.....that free kick and....and....(two mins added)...and Wheater's header goes out for a goal kick. Walloped, cleared and Zac had a touch, they cleared and....and....mic men cannot accept the refs decision as Alexander again encroaches on forbidden areas. We come agai....Zac, Taylor and......half time. 1-0 us....

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:02 pm

Premier League quality ref (apparently) booed off the field at the break for some odd decision that had micman and Zico gibbering first half. Fourth official getting it in the neck too apparently for letting Alexander be where he shouldn't
be.

Ah well, that offside goal apart, we seem to be playing solidly. Be nice to start the second half with an early goal (by us of course) Part the Two-th commences...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:10 pm

They kick off and a forty five minute extravaganza commences. They sally, Spearing clears and it ends with a throw to us. Mic man bumbles about Bury and then....they get a throw near their box. Are we really bothered about Chelsea? Anyway, Beevers, Vela....and they charge us down for a goal kick. Some comment about the pitch then....Ben wallops forth and they wallop in return. They try a bit of possession and get .....a corner. And, Morris and.....and....we win a free kick. Taylor now, then they recover it and....Bishops poor effort gets cleared...(17362 of a crowd announced, wow, as Derik comes on for Wilson? Injured? ..

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:14 pm

Some scores tha fecct nothing then....a throw them and Derik send it back to Ben. We go and ....Madine gets a shove in the box to no avail then Spearing feeds Wheater wh goes back. Clark intercepts but we get a throw. Dawson walking on thin ice apparently by harrasing the ref....Taylor, Madine, Zac and......Sammi just can't quite reach that. And....Madine loses out up front. They have a throw and....go long. Dave and Derik clear. Vela now and....they cut the move off. They come again but it goes throught to Ben. Let's go to Bury game.....if we must....

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:18 pm

Now then, the visiors get a corner and....Morris and....the linesman says it doesn't go out and gets cleared. Throw them and.....we could do with turning it on. Mic man praises the visitors, Madine gets one in the face, they come again, and again and...Sammi has to give away a corner. Time to not let them press us back lads.....and a header goes wide as Madine nods it for another corner. Benn knocks it off the line and.....come on lads, get a grip here.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:20 pm

Ben wallops, they send it back. Madine does well and then Derik and Spearing do well but Jay gets a booking? Per Frandsen at the game we're told and then,,,Ben has to tip an effort over. Another corner and....and.....it's 1-1 via Bishop.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:22 pm

COYWM!! Still time to win this
Pfffft.

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated