Port Vale vrs Bolton Pre Match Interview

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Robbie Earle's Perm
Hopeful
Hopeful

Port Vale vrs Bolton Pre Match Interview

Post by Robbie Earle's Perm » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi,

You may know I'm the pre-match reporter for the Port Vale Fans Forum One Vale Fan.

Part of my role is to contact fans of our forthcoming opponents to ask them a few questions and gain their views on the upcoming fixture between our sides in order to produce a report which we release on the site a couple of days prior to the game. Some of you kindly contributed to our reverse fixture article and I wondered if some posters would like to take part by answering some different questions.

I wondered if up to three of you have a few minutes and would kindly offer your feelings on the game by answering the following few questions;
1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan?
2. How are your team doing (current form and in relation to the expectation of fans at the start of the season) and where do you think you will finish the season?
3. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)?
4. What are your thoughts on your manager?
5. Can you tell us up to 3 quirky things opposing fans might not know about your team?
6. Any views on the current Port Vale team & specific players?
7. Did you attend the reverse fixture earlier this season? If so what were your thoughts on the game?
8. Any views & memories of players / managers that have been involved with both teams and which Vale player past or present would you take for your team?
9. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides)?

Please also feel free to include any other information you feel worthy and I will knock it into a report as per the example below regarding contribution from Doncaster fans from a game with them;
http://www.onevalefa...ws-doncaster-h/

To enable me to produce this in good time I need a reply by Wednesday and the report should appear on the website just before our fixture.

Please also let me know if you would like me to include your name on the article and if you are prepared to share one a photo of yourself we can utilise with the article.

Many thanks for your potential support in this matter.

Best Regards,

REP

Read more: http://yellowsforum.co.uk/thread/25635/ ... z4eKENAsPM

Robbie Earle's Perm
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Port Vale vrs Bolton Pre Match Interview

Post by Robbie Earle's Perm » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:06 am

Anybody like to help out and answer the questions above?

Robbie Earle's Perm
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Robbie Earle's Perm » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:05 am

Final chance for anyone to contribute.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:12 am

Sorry fella, we're all a bit... uptight... I did mean to but have run out of time (and fingernails)

Athertonian
Promising
Promising

Post by Athertonian » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Sorry chaps but, after witnessing games V Chesterfield Scunny Oldham and Bury I have to say Bolton will not score another goal this season. It's play offs for us.

Robbie Earle's Perm
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Robbie Earle's Perm » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:38 am

You haven't played us yet and our barrow full of absolute crocks. Look out for our superlative striker JJ Hooper too, he's the one who you will clearly identify as the most disinterested pro footballer of all time!

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:49 pm

I dunno we have a lad up front feigning injury according to his own manager.