Josh Cullen

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Josh Cullen

Post by boltonboris » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:00 pm

He's a typical pass % obsessive that sub standard Premier League teams love to have in the academy, but does nothing of note, whatsoever. Absolutely feck all. Suppose it's difficult when no fvcker in front of you wants the ball to feet, though.

He's better than Karacan, mind. The fact he's got the armband makes my piss absolutely boil. A proper waste of space
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:54 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:00 pm
He's a typical pass % obsessive that sub standard Premier League teams love to have in the academy, but does nothing of note, whatsoever. Absolutely feck all. Suppose it's difficult when no fvcker in front of you wants the ball to feet, though.

He's better than Karacan, mind. The fact he's got the armband makes my piss absolutely boil. A proper waste of space
I mean Karacan was terrible on Saturday. But still miles better than Cullen. I quite like Karacan but he's trying to do too much. Covering loads of ground but without any effect. Otherwise known as Pratley's syndrome.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:11 pm

Didn't see Saturday but with Boris on Karacan. Got bullied by Sheff Utd and they weren't all big bruisers. All he did was fecking whine to the ref.
I actually want pratley back. Thats how bad it is.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:56 pm

Hope Karl Henry gives the wet ham lads a right good kicking in training. Fannies.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:57 am

LeverEnd wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:11 pm
Didn't see Saturday but with Boris on Karacan. Got bullied by Sheff Utd and they weren't all big bruisers. All he did was fecking whine to the ref.
I actually want pratley back. Thats how bad it is.
I mean last season our midfield wasn't great, it was arguably our weakest area.

But we had Spearing, Karacan and Vela (for the last game). If you equate that to a infinitely better midfield we had then Spearing was roughly playing the Campo role, Karacan was roughly doing the Speed up and down box to box job and Vela was a rough approxmation to Kevin Nolan.

There was a relatively decent balance to it and all could do the jobs just about proficiently.

However, this season there is no defensive midfield player worth playing, Vela is out so nobody to press high or get in the box and shoot and we've been left with Karacan trying to do his box to box work without solidity behind him or anything particularly in front.

For me Jem is our best midfield player and if you had better alongside him would be ok. Not saying by any stretch that he's great, but he does work hard, even if that work is often misplaced.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:21 pm

Might as well get Mo Farah in then. He can run about like a dickhead for 95 minutes and contribute fvck all, too
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"