Bolton v Burton, who'll show their true pedigree and who'll end up bitter? H Sat 16/Dec

In here you'll find all the moaning, groaning and excitement that comes with following a live game.

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Bolton v Burton, who'll show their true pedigree and who'll end up bitter? H Sat 16/Dec

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:49 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:40 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:31 pm
Prufrock wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:28 pm
I'd genuinely rather get relegated than have Pulis in charge.
That's what Everton fans said a few weeks ago when Big Sam was in talks!
Only idiots who bought the media nonsense about his style of play.

I don't think it's nonsense about Pulis.

I don't demand we're Barcelona 09, I just don't want someone who wilfully sets up for the main threat to be set pieces and calls wingers "spare players".
I mean I really don't care if we win games.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Bolton v Burton, who'll show their true pedigree and who'll end up bitter? H Sat 16/Dec

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:49 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:27 pm
Win two games and the whole mindset will change from suicidal pessimism to rose coloured optimism overnight (except for Insaney of course, his glasses will be men in black specials. 8) ) We need a win, a win needs goals. Bring in Little, put Wheater and Burke together in central defence let Sammi do the old Campo role and give Madine a rest. Put two of Noone, Armstong and Alf up front and tell Vela he's going nowhere and to buck up. Simple....well, mybe not.... :wink:
:shock: You've not seen him play have you?

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:56 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:28 pm
I'd genuinely rather get relegated than have Pulis in charge.
No that can't be right. Pulis would be perfect. We can't possibly win matches and play a bit of football too. That's not for the likes of us
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:00 pm

FWIW I don't think we are that small a club. We will average 15-20k in this league dependent on how we are doing. That applies to most clubs in the division. There are about 8 teams in this league that will always get more, and a few that will always get less. There are about 8-9 Premiership clubs that would also be in the same, or worse, situation once they had had a spell outside the Prem. If football was organized precisely on crowd size, and without taking success levels and momentum into consideration then we would be around mid table in this division. We are currently punching below our natural weight because of our financial issues, and the fact we don't have a rich benefactor.

With respect to last Saturday, Little was a big loss. I got a sinking feeling when I heard he wasn't playing because I felt our attacking full backs were a key way for us to break down a packed defence. Was he injured? I haven't seen any news stories about him. We need him back asap.

Parky in still for me, but Grayson wouldn't be a bad shout if a change was to be made.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:22 pm

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:00 pm
With respect to last Saturday, Little was a big loss. I got a sinking feeling when I heard he wasn't playing because I felt our attacking full backs were a key way for us to break down a packed defence. Was he injured? I haven't seen any news stories about him. We need him back asap.
Aye, apparently both he and Robinson had been doubts.