Out of the Forest and up to Le Moors.. Notts Forest Home, Wed, 24th Oct 8-0 .

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Out of the Forest and up to Le Moors.. Notts Forest Home, Wed, 24th Oct 8-0 .

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:46 pm

Haha I just paid for a match! Gave up on the m62 for night matches after work a while ago! Does the money go directly to the club? I’m not arsed if so. £10 is cheap to watch it in my kegs.

Anyway what about that team, noone and Wildschut in from the cold. I’d of been tempted to bang Magennis or Donaldson wide myself. All the wingers been a bit crap.

Williams - he has to be on some kind of play and pay less deal.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Out of the Forest and up to Le Moors.. Notts Forest Home, Wed, 24th Oct 8-0 .

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:02 pm

Mic man saying crowd is a bit on the sprse side tonight at the Unibol. Ah well, let's have it. :oyea: COME ON YOU WHITES.......
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Does it work in the UK or do I have to dick about with a proxy?
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:03 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:46 pm
Haha I just paid for a match! Gave up on the m62 for night matches after work a while ago! Does the money go directly to the club? I’m not arsed if so. £10 is cheap to watch it in my kegs.

Anyway what about that team, noone and Wildschut in from the cold. I’d of been tempted to bang Magennis or Donaldson wide myself. All the wingers been a bit crap.

Williams - he has to be on some kind of play and pay less deal.
I believe it's a pool that's split between all clubs involved, hence the likes of Leeds and Villa have gone their own route.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:04 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:03 pm
Does it work in the UK or do I have to dick about with a proxy?
Yer.

All midweek games for UK.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:06 pm

Early chance on goal for them right off. Mic lads have a chat just to get us going, then.....they have another. Much of what can happen will be how much we let them be good. If we sit back and wallop happily, they'll just say thanks very much and......well.....Wildschutt actually comes in and lashes one over.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:12 pm

Mic lads chat up a storm, give a score .....then we have the first goal kick. Preston 2 up against Brentford. (7-45 kick off)...And.....they sally forth......we somehow send it back and Mac almost gets in on a forward ball. Throw us and...we twitter and twatter all over the place. Throw them and....a bit of chat, then......we clear, they send it back and....their play gets plaudits from mic lads. Corner them, we go and.....Widschutt gets smothered by three. Noone air heads and....they get a throw. Lowe brings us away.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:13 pm

Little sallies, we get a throw. They come back at us and........they score.....0-1. Mic lads actually sounds happy....

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:15 pm

Poor play yet again.

Our right side with Noone is so poor.

Phil Parksinson what the feck is the deal?

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:16 pm

They are a level above us. Nooe and little are getting torn apart. Could be a stuffing this.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:16 pm

So shit going forward. FFS.

We get the ball on the half way line and nothing going forward.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:18 pm

Wildschut with another belting blind pass.

Prick.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:19 pm

Wildschut
Get shut!
He’s shit.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:19 pm

Noone at it now. Another blind shite pass back into defence.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:20 pm

We face upwards yet again. That sounded easy for them. Wildshutt has no support and they come back again and....we scramble it clear and...they get a throw from us playing pat-a-cake. Are we frightened of them or what? Free kick now as Mac get chopped. And...Lowe and....and...Wildschutt passes badly and.....Carvalho gets chopped by Lowe for a free kick them.
The try a bit of Barcelona, we hit em back with a bit of Moss Bank. Throw them. Preston 3-1 up.
Derby 2-0 up on W Brom as Lolley (that's not Portuguese) gets a corner off Little and.....Ben pops out and we give it em back.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:22 pm

Free kick them again. Come on lads, give us something to cheer ffs. And....Wildschutt pass/shoots past the post.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:23 pm

Get him subbed!!

dave the minion
Reliable
Reliable

Post by dave the minion » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:23 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:16 pm
They are a level above us. Nooe and little are getting torn apart. Could be a stuffing this.
They spent best part of 30 million didn't they during the summer? They should be tearing us a new one....

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:26 pm

Too much foreign name language as they sally again and.....play keep ball till we get it and....give it back. Mic lads praise the opposition and Noon wallops and well, it ends up with Vela who wallops it forth. Wheats steps in and blocks an attack and we aren't sounding very U.E.F.A cuppish.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:26 pm

Joe Williams. Forgot he was playing. He can’t get near these two for forest.