Out of the Forest and up to Le Moors.. Notts Forest Home, Wed, 24th Oct 8-0 .

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Out of the Forest and up to Le Moors.. Notts Forest Home, Wed, 24th Oct 8-0 .

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:38 pm

Some mic piffle, then Noone, a throw us and.....some more piffle and...COME ON LADS....GET IN THERE....GET SORTED OUT AND...Williams skies one over the bar. Have we anybody who can shoot ?.....they sally again and......play pat-a-cake....Guadiora,......oh, bollox....Offside against them as they make another sub. Carvalho leaves to applause from the visition 1000 and our lot get sighs of annoyance from our 13,000 (or so?)
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Out of the Forest and up to Le Moors.. Notts Forest Home, Wed, 24th Oct 8-0 .

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:39 pm

It’s embarrassing.

We look at least a league below. They should have beaten us by 4 goals minimum.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:41 pm

That's a shambles. Grabban looked embarrassed
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:43 pm

Utter joke.

He might not survive this run parky

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:43 pm

Diving cnut.

3 nil down and Wheater is MOTM.

Says it all.

Sorry Parky you're sinking with brick armbands.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:45 pm

Mic man ramble about all sorts of things but Whites good football , then Grabban almost makes it three but Wheats foils him. Ben saves and.....the ref gives them a pen for a "dive" says mic man.
3-0.We really are pretty shxt, one way or another or for whatever reason. ...Meanwhile, as the sun sinks slowly over Scouseland somewhere and Forest send on their greenkeeper to replace Lolly, I bid you a fond farewell.

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:45 pm

Have to say, in terms of quality in the final third, I am struggling to remember as bad a display as this ever. Certainly from a home team. We aren't great, but we are better than this. Awful.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:49 pm

Joe Williams is gash as well. How does he avoid the bingo machine?

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:54 pm

Disgraceful performance that. No excuse for us being that bad. Anyone could have played in goal for them.

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jugs » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:56 pm

Losing patience with PP.

Doesn't know his best XI.

Prefers to give more game time to an ageing freebie than his million pound striker (BWFC the only skint club to splash a million quid on a striker who can't even get a game).

At the same time, doesn't even start either of the two strikers who played a key role in our goal on Saturday.

2 goals in 7. Lol at those who told me on twitter that Otzumer would get into double figures after ALF left

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:00 pm

I don’t even know if that’s the worst performance of the season...worse since sheff u maybe...

Williams, Everton loan, doesn’t give a feck. Just disappears if it looks tough. Probably playing because it costs us more to not play him.

Two full backs were gash. But not Grounds gash.

Wheater was decent. Hobbs less so.lowe was shit. Vela was shit but at least put a shift in.
Noone played the 90!! What a joke.
Wildschut may well have shot his bolt there. We can pack him in jan. Clearly short on confidence but he is thankfully somebody else’s player and not our problem.
Magennis wasn’t great either. Why he’s taking long throw ins...
Donaldson is awkward. Poor footballer but 100% effort. Miles better than our other forwards tonight!
Doidge and Oztumer barely touched the ball. No issue with doidge but worried for Oztumer. Looking like a struggle for him this level.

No shots on target again.

Embarrassing. We look like a league one side.

Must win Saturday.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:00 pm

Dogshit, that.

Hull's now a very big game. They've been kicked in the cock again with a 93rd-minute loss at Bristol City. Them and Ipswich are already floundering but we're only four points clear of third bottom now. Mind, we're only four points off 10th, but we've also scored two goals in 10.5 hours. Take a league table since Aug 23rd and we're second bottom.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:03 pm

What a heaving pile of toss that was.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:06 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:00 pm
I don’t even know if that’s the worst performance of the season...worse since sheff u maybe...

Williams, Everton loan, doesn’t give a feck. Just disappears if it looks tough. Probably playing because it costs us more to not play him.

Wheater was decent. Hobbs less so.lowe was shit. Vela was shit but at least put a shift in.
Wildschut may well have shot his bolt there. We can pack him in jan. Clearly short on confidence but he is thankfully somebody else’s player and not our problem.
Donaldson is awkward. Poor footballer but 100% effort. Miles better than our other forwards tonight!
Doidge and Oztumer barely touched the ball. No issue with doidge but worried for Oztumer. Looking like a struggle for him this level.

Must win Saturday.
Agree with most of this. Wheater really the only player to come out with any credit.

There are acceptable ways to lose a game against a better side. That was not one of them.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:06 pm

Do you know what I found most bizarre, we were done on the counter attack time and time again yet didn’t really attack?

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jugs » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:07 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:00 pm

Must win Saturday.
Yeah, WHY THE feck was Magennis taking a long throw.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:07 pm

I've just had a word with Blackadder and he's come up with a cunning plan. He say, "Stop giving them a one goal start every game (deny it if you can) and play like you are the better team in stead of looking like a bunch of slaves in a Roman arena."....I said I'd pass it on to Parky if I could.

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:12 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:07 pm
I've just had a word with Blackadder and he's come up with a cunning plan. He say, "Stop giving them a one goal start every game (deny it if you can) and play like you are the better team in stead of looking like a bunch of slaves in a Roman arena."....I said I'd pass it on to Parky if I could.
Good point. There is a tiny flaw in Parky's plan of starting every home game on the back foot. It wasn't always like this. Last season we started some games, particularly in the middle part of the season when we weren't terrible, on the front foot bombarding the opposition. Even some of the losses in the early part of the season when we were terrible we started games attacking the opposition. Teams like Forest and Sheffield United are too good to allow them to stroke it around unchallenged for the first ten minutes...

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:38 pm

The Tinkerman strikes again. PP clearly has no idea what his best side is and the pre match comments suggest we start matches looking to be unadventurous and play safe. It's not working.

The pressure will really be on PP if we get less than 3 points at weekend, but I'm not sure we could afford to sack him. Bottom 3 by end of November at this rate and Ken's investors will be reducing their bids twice weekly.

Personally, I think he's got to go and as soon as possible.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:42 pm

Truly awful. On that performance there isn't one side in the division worse than us, let alone three.

Since we seem incapable of actually playing football is there any chance we can practice our set pieces to at least give ourselves a fighting chance? Corners, free kicks and crosses were all woeful. Again
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"