General Chit Chat

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: General Chit Chat

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:04 am
Unrepentant former London schoolgirl, 19, who ran away to join ISIS with two friends flees last-stand battle while 'nine months pregnant with third baby' after two more children died in Syrian warzone and begs to come home
Just rot you mother fcuker and the fcuking idiots on the radio this morning calling for the UK to rescue you. :twisted:
Pretty much summed up my thoughts there Hoboh.
I note she states that seeing her first severed head in a bin didn't faze her at all.
I'd reciprocate that feeling if her head was in a bin, too.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:45 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Unrepentant former London schoolgirl, 19, who ran away to join ISIS with two friends flees last-stand battle while 'nine months pregnant with third baby' after two more children died in Syrian warzone and begs to come home
Just rot you mother fcuker and the fcuking idiots on the radio this morning calling for the UK to rescue you. :twisted:
Sometimes in life when you make a decision, even as an impressionable 15 year old you have to live with the consequences. This is one of those times.

Her unborn child however, did not choose any of this. Bring her back, lock her up and adopt her child perhaps? I mean I'd want absolute assurance she could never have contact with the child. Probably because she should never be allowed out into society.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:27 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:45 pm
Hoboh wrote:
Sometimes in life when you make a decision, even as an impressionable 15 year old you have to live with the consequences. This is one of those times.

Her unborn child however, did not choose any of this. Bring her back, lock her up and adopt her child perhaps? I mean I'd want absolute assurance she could never have contact with the child. Probably because she should never be allowed out into society.
Neither did her former two children, who are now dead. She's already effectively murdered two children. Anyone in this country that made choices that allowed their children to die like she did would be prosecuted. Why allow the cxnt back? Just so that the society she vehemently rejected can be responsible for looking after a continuing series of her brats???
I don't want her here, or her children. Nor indeed any fxckers who would want to be the future father of her children. They can rot in Syria, thanks.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:27 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Neither did her former two children, who are now dead. She's already effectively murdered two children. Anyone in this country that made choices that allowed their children to die like she did would be prosecuted. Why allow the cxnt back? Just so that the society she vehemently rejected can be responsible for looking after a continuing series of her brats???
I don't want her here, or her children. Nor indeed any fxckers who would want to be the future father of her children. They can rot in Syria, thanks.
Well I certainly don't want her back in our society. If the baby can be adopted and she is kept locked up then I'd probably prefer that to seeing another innocent unborn baby die. But that's just me....

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:57 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:40 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Well I certainly don't want her back in our society. If the baby can be adopted and she is kept locked up then I'd probably prefer that to seeing another innocent unborn baby die. But that's just me....
The innocent unborn baby can stay in Syria with its mother. The Land of Albion isn't the only nursery on this planet.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:56 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:57 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

The innocent unborn baby can stay in Syria with its mother. The Land of Albion isn't the only nursery on this planet.
That's missing two points IMHO - 1) the baby's mother is a British citizen
2) the baby is more than likely going to die in Syria.

So - IMHO whatever we think of the mother's actions - we could and probably should do what we can to save her unborn child. Then separate it from her and never allow her out of imprisonment again. End of the day I have no sympathy for the mother, but every sympathy for the unborn child.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:30 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:56 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

So - IMHO whatever we think of the mother's actions - we could and probably should do what we can to save her unborn child. Then separate it from her and never allow her out of imprisonment again. End of the day I have no sympathy for the mother, but every sympathy for the unborn child.
The trouble us, Insano, they could not put her in prison for life. She joined a terrorist organization while a minor but I am not aware of any active part she had in anything apart from having children with some Dutch twit. Certainly she could be prosecuted (though that is unlikely) but even so the sentence would be very light.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:30 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

The trouble us, Insano, they could not put her in prison for life. She joined a terrorist organization while a minor but I am not aware of any active part she had in anything apart from having children with some Dutch twit. Certainly she could be prosecuted (though that is unlikely) but even so the sentence would be very light.
Yep - I'm aware of that. It was more "morally" what we should do rather than in reality what we could do.

I don't want to see the baby die. At all. I'd like us to try and stop that.

But I also think she made a choice, perhaps she was groomed but her words and actions now as an adult hardly suggest she is repentant. It would be dangerous to allow her back. But equally I don't believe in letting the unborn baby die if it can be avoided.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:10 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Point 1. She quit Britain and is a self avowed enemy.
Point 2. Hard fxcking luck. She's killed two brats already. One more won't make a difference. She can put the fetus in the bin next to the head that didn't faze her.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:32 pm

Ignoring sentiment on this, it’s interesting how the UK plays it. She’s still a British citizen, so does have a right to return. It would surely be illegal for the UK to refuse her re-entry. If she does come back, she’s a target for the far right, and also potentially someone to influence other like minded people. She’d be an incredibly destabilising presence, a risk to national security, and be a huge use of resources both prosecuting and protecting her.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:00 pm

If she does come back, I reckon de-briefing could take a fair while before she disappears to live with an "auntie" in the wilds of nowhere. Just saying.....
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:45 pm

jimbo wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:32 pm
Ignoring sentiment on this, it’s interesting how the UK plays it. She’s still a British citizen, so does have a right to return. It would surely be illegal for the UK to refuse her re-entry. If she does come back, she’s a target for the far right, and also potentially someone to influence other like minded people. She’d be an incredibly destabilising presence, a risk to national security, and be a huge use of resources both prosecuting and protecting her.
We cannot stop her coming back. At all. We don't have to help her. But legally if she wants back - she can come. Obviously then we can charge her with a variety of crimes.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:02 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:45 pm
jimbo wrote:
We cannot stop her coming back. At all. We don't have to help her. But legally if she wants back - she can come. Obviously then we can charge her with a variety of crimes.
Her British nationality can legally be rescinded: she is the child of Bangladeshi citizens and therefore she holds dual nationality, she is married to a Dutchman who holds dual citizenship, her children were born abroad with no right to British citizenship. Two of those can be grounds to deny her entry. All three can be used to strip her of British nationality.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:06 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
jimbo wrote:
The Home Secretary disagrees with you, Insano but you probably know more than he does (this is not necessarily sarcasm). There are some tricky legal angles to the case. I'm not sure how much she can be charged with. She joined a terrorist organization as a minor. After this she was trapped. Those who tried to leave were beaten to death in public. I have seen no evidence that she performed any terrorist act while there. She was likely too busy having babies. Sure, she said some weird things when interviewed, but I don't think she can be charged for that. So what's the tariff for a minor doing something stupid? Not too much jail time I would suspect. We haven't heard from Prufrock on the issue who might have some ideas.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:18 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:02 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
jimbo wrote:
Her British nationality can legally be rescinded: she is the child of Bangladeshi citizens and therefore she holds dual nationality, she is married to a Dutchman who holds dual citizenship, her children were born abroad with no right to British citizenship. Two of those can be grounds to deny her entry. All three can be used to strip her of British nationality.
Not according to the legal experts on the radio yesterday nor Rees Mogg or Lisa Nandy on the QT panel. She only has British Nationality. We can temporarily prevent her from returning until she agrees to undergo investigation and deradicalisation but ultimately long term we cannot render her stateless.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:19 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:06 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
jimbo wrote:
The Home Secretary disagrees with you, Insano but you probably know more than he does (this is not necessarily sarcasm). There are some tricky legal angles to the case. I'm not sure how much she can be charged with. She joined a terrorist organization as a minor. After this she was trapped. Those who tried to leave were beaten to death in public. I have seen no evidence that she performed any terrorist act while there. She was likely too busy having babies. Sure, she said some weird things when interviewed, but I don't think she can be charged for that. So what's the tariff for a minor doing something stupid? Not too much jail time I would suspect. We haven't heard from Prufrock on the issue who might have some ideas.
"Under international law, it is not possible to render a person stateless." That is the bit I'm referring to. We can do some short term things but cannot take away her British citizenship. At least that was what we said on the radio the other day.

In practical terms unless we assist her its highly unlikely she can get back anyway.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:38 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:18 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:02 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
jimbo wrote:
Not according to the legal experts on the radio yesterday nor Rees Mogg or Lisa Nandy on the QT panel. She only has British Nationality. We can temporarily prevent her from returning until she agrees to undergo investigation and deradicalisation but ultimately long term we cannot render her stateless.
Well the legal experts on the radio today contradict the legal experts on the radio yesterday. That's probably because more evidence has emerged regarding her dual nationalities...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:47 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
jimbo wrote:
She can be charged for:
1. Preparation of Terrorist Acts - max life in jail - reason: giving birth, deliberately, to a cub of ISIS.
2. Membership of a proscribed organisation - max 10 years - reason: joining ISIS
3. Encouragement of terrorism - max 7 years - reason: making statements likely to be understood as a direct or indirect encouragement or enducement to the preparation or instigation of terrorism.
4. Terrorist training - max 10 years - reason: merely attending a location where training is given.

There are other offences she has committed: Failing to disclose information; travelling falsely on a passport; fraud, etc
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:12 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:19 pm
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
jimbo wrote:
"Under international law, it is not possible to render a person stateless." That is the bit I'm referring to. We can do some short term things but cannot take away her British citizenship. At least that was what we said on the radio the other day.

In practical terms unless we assist her its highly unlikely she can get back anyway.
Lawyers will always argue opposite sides until the matter is settled by the Supreme Court. As I read the UK law citizenship can be withdrawn even if the individual is not currently a citizen of another state. All that is required is that the individual be eligible for citizenship in another state. As Spotty mentions she is probably eligible for Dutch citizenship by marriage and Bangladeshi by birth (jus sanguinis). The relevant section reads:
(b) the Secretary of State is satisfied that the deprivation is conducive to the public good because the person, while having that citizenship status, has conducted him or herself in a manner which is seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of the United Kingdom, any of the Islands, or any British overseas territory, and

(c) the Secretary of State has reasonable grounds for believing that the person is able, under the law of a country or territory outside the United Kingdom, to become a national of such a country or territory.]
Note the "is able... to become" not "is". I'll leave it to the lawyers to argue the matter.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:45 pm

Surely she's already a citizen of the caliphate!