Murder and the new International Politics.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Murder and the new International Politics.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:23 pm

...the only reason any of this shit is coming out is because Erdogan wants to revamp history and make Turkey, once more, the centre of the Islamic World.
Fxcking marvellous, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, ISIS, and Iran: Choose your poison carefully.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm

Oh, and not let's forget Putin and Chechnya, and Xi and the Uighers. More fun and murder there yet, I'd imagine.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:38 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:23 pm
...the only reason any of this shit is coming out is because Erdogan wants to revamp history and make Turkey, once more, the centre of the Islamic World.
Fxcking marvellous, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, ISIS, and Iran: Choose your poison carefully.
Ha, rather ironic, Spots, given Constantine and his wife's history in Christianity.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:18 am

CNN have got hold of a transcript of Mr Khashoggi falling over and accidentally chopping himself up in to bits. They haven't published it but there's an article about it below. Fuxk me. Animals.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/12/09/midd ... ssion=true
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:18 am
CNN have got hold of a transcript of Mr Khashoggi falling over and accidentally chopping himself up in to bits. They haven't published it but there's an article about it below. Fuxk me. Animals.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/12/09/midd ... ssion=true
As I initially pointed out... The building rang with his screams as his fingers were cut off, one by one. Seven minutes after entering the building he was dead, but it was an horrific seven minutes caught on tape by Turkey who had the embassy bugged.
Technically speaking, his last words may have been I can't breathe ( in Arabic), but practically speaking his last 'words' were aàaaaaaaaargh, squeal, Aaaaarrrrrrrgh, scream, aàaaaaaaaargh.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Turkey now considers the body was incinerated in a specially constructed Tandoori oven. The extra enormous, steel constructed oven, capable of operating at temperatures above1000°C (enough to melt metal and cremate bone, never mind char your chicken), was constructed in Saudi Consul's official residence by 'special contractors' just a few days before the murder was committed.
The days following the murder, and fifteen days before Turkish authorities were "allowed" to conduct a search, tons of meat were 'tandooried'... Even allowing for everybody who entered the consulate eating their fair share, the amount of meat would approach the proportions of a cow per day per Saudi

Fxcking ferocious tandoori meat eaters, them Saudis!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:24 pm

Russia today went further to reciprocate Monsieur Erdogan stylee. They have ratified laws that can mean 15 days in jail for slagging off Putin.

I'm pretty sure the EU will be next, closely followed by us.
Ten years hard labour for tweeting that Selmayr is unelected, and a further concurrent life sentence for suggesting Corbyn is a prick, Mr Spot! You need to consider yourself lucky we haven't tandooried you.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:40 pm

What?

I'm no longer allowed to say Putin's a murdering megalomaniac.

Nice Vlad. Who's a pretty boy then.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:43 pm

Enoch wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:40 pm
What?

I'm no longer allowed to say Putin's a murdering megalomaniac.

Nice Vlad. Who's a pretty boy then.
I think you can say it on here. Just don't holiday in St. Petersburg. And regularly check your front doorknob for sticky substances...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:44 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:24 pm
Russia today went further to reciprocate Monsieur Erdogan stylee. They have ratified laws that can mean 15 days in jail for slagging off Putin.

Ten years hard labour for tweeting that Selmayr is unelected, and a further concurrent life sentence for suggesting Corbyn is a prick, Mr Spot! You need to consider yourself lucky we haven't tandooried you.
Putin - the friend of the Brexiteer far right in this country - and Trump - not really sure he's a model the EU are likely to follow any time soon. Nor Corbyn for that matter.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:46 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:44 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

Putin - the friend of the Brexiteer far right in this country - and Trump - not really sure he's a model the EU are likely to follow any time soon. Nor Corbyn for that matter.
Turkey, NATO member and EU applicant. Saudi Arabia, Europe's largest arms export market.
I wouldn't be so fxcking confident if I were you.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:53 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:46 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

Turkey, NATO member and EU applicant. Saudi Arabia, Europe's largest arms export market.
EU member states sell arms to Saudi Arabia including Britain - May has encouraged this and attempted to increase these already substantial sales.

The European parliament has criticised its member states who sell weapons to SA....so I'm still unconvinced by your argument...the EU member states appear to be at odds with the EU itself.....

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:57 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:53 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

EU member states sell arms to Saudi Arabia including Britain - May has encouraged this and attempted to increase these already substantial sales.

The European parliament has criticised its member states who sell weapons to SA....so I'm still unconvinced by your argument...the EU member states appear to be at odds with the EU itself.....
It wasn't an argument... :conf: :conf:
It was an observation dressed up as a warning. Consider me to be cousin to George Orwell and his cousin twice removed Nostradamus.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:59 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:57 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

It was an observation dressed up as a warning. Consider me to be cousin to George Orwell and his cousin twice removed Nostradamus.
The EU is less likely to follow Putin than Theresa May is...far less likely.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:33 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:59 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:57 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

The EU is less likely to follow Putin than Theresa May is...far less likely.
FFFS!

Hungary - Victor Orban
Italy - Matteo Salvini
Austria - Sebastian Kurz and his junior partner in coalition (the Freedom Party)
Slovenia - Janez Jansa
Poland - Law & Justice Party
Denmark - Danish People's Party
Czechia - Andrej Babis
Netherlands - Gert Wilders
Sweden, Belgium, Bulgaria, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Spain - and they are just some of the right wing populists.

The left wing nutters are equally as rampant starting with the self-effacing Emmanuel Macron of France, the Greeks (Syriza), and Spanish (Podemos)...

You've really got your finger on the pulse of European politics. Yes siree
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:28 pm

They haven't actually managed to murder anybody yet, but the perfidious Islamic state of Iran is pushing the boundaries...

BBC News - Gulf of Oman tanker attacks: US says video shows Iran removing mine
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-48633016
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:28 pm
They haven't actually managed to murder anybody yet, but the perfidious Islamic state of Iran is pushing the boundaries...

It's worrying is this.

Trouble is, after all their recent rhetoric against Iran, I can't help be a little suspect about the US claims here.

What does anyone in the region, including Iran, gain from attacking oil tankers? It just smells too similar to the gulf of Tonkin, WMD claims to me
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:26 am

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:55 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

It's worrying is this.

Trouble is, after all their recent rhetoric against Iran, I can't help be a little suspect about the US claims here.

What does anyone in the region, including Iran, gain from attacking oil tankers? It just smells too similar to the gulf of Tonkin, WMD claims to me
Reckon the US don't want a war for fiscal reasons plus Trump will want to be re elected soon so no war it has to be Iran pushing it, well the hardliners who need a distraction from the hardships of sanctions anyway.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:58 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:55 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

It's worrying is this.

I have no idea of why they're doing it, but I have no doubt they are doing it.
Trump was elected on a ticket of pulling out of the Middle East, not getting more involved.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:03 pm

Is an oil tanker categorised as a vehicle of mass whatsit..?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?