New Zealand

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

New Zealand

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:35 am

Such shocking and horrific events. Terribly, terribly sad for all those who have been caught up in this.

Listening to the radio this morning has been incredibly grim. And now it seems the number of dead continues to rise.

Rest in peace.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Re: New Zealand

Post by malcd1 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:40 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:35 am
Such shocking and horrific events. Terribly, terribly sad for all those who have been caught up in this.

Listening to the radio this morning has been incredibly grim. And now it seems the number of dead continues to rise.

Rest in peace.
What the feck is up with some people. We truly are a messed up species.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:29 am

I haven't and won't open the video link, but there's no way of explaining lunacy/madness/mental malfunction etc, because nobody in their right mind can even begin to. Tragic can't describe the dead and their families. I pray for their souls. R.I.P.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:49 am

Should you ever require any proof as to the number of utter c*nts that move amongst us, have a read of the comments section here: https://www.breitbart.com/national-secu ... w-zealand/
May the bridges I burn light your way

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:01 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:49 am
Should you ever require any proof as to the number of utter c*nts that move amongst us, have a read of the comments section here: https://www.breitbart.com/national-secu ... w-zealand/
I can only imagine. But I refuse to give that horrific and disgusting breitbart extremist website any clicks.

Unfortunately with the internet nowadays you don't even need to step out of your front door to witness the absolute depravity of a seemingly growing number of people.

Thankfully I haven't seen the video of the shooting but I believe the Daily Mail were at one point hosting it - not sure much more needs to be said!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:43 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:01 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:49 am
I can only imagine. But I refuse to give that horrific and disgusting breitbart extremist website any clicks.

Unfortunately with the internet nowadays you don't even need to step out of your front door to witness the absolute depravity of a seemingly growing number of people.

Thankfully I haven't seen the video of the shooting but I believe the Daily Mail were at one point hosting it - not sure much more needs to be said!
And you do right.

I do wonder, if you were to actually engage these people in a one-to-one conversation, whether or not they'd be as happy to churn out the same abhorrent views?
May the bridges I burn light your way

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:47 pm

I'm about to put myself right out on a limb. A limb so slim that I can feel it creaking before it snaps off.
So in order to anchor the limb with a safety rope I will state the following:
I have no intention of upsetting anybody. I find it upsetting that humans are tosspots.

But, I find it astounding that it has taken eighteen years before a massacre of this sort on this scale has occurred. It tells me, quite frankly, that western, science based, secularity is the way forward.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:47 pm
I'm about to put myself right out on a limb. A limb so slim that I can feel it creaking before it snaps off.
I have no intention of upsetting anybody. I find it upsetting that humans are tosspots.

But, I find it astounding that it has taken eighteen years before a massacre of this sort on this scale has occurred. It tells me, quite frankly, that western, science based, secularity is the way forward.
Saying you have no intention of upsetting anybody in front of a sentence clearly designed to upset people does not cancel it out. Probably best to keep that sort of thing on the dark corners of the web like Breitbart.....

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:06 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:00 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:47 pm

Saying you have no intention of upsetting anybody in front of a sentence clearly designed to upset people does not cancel it out. Probably best to keep that sort of thing on the dark corners of the web like Breitbart.....
I don't really give a fxck about what you think.
I was expressing a conclusion, not a desire.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:02 pm

In 2018 there were 2,295 terrorist attacks reported worldwide, more than six/day, resulting in many thousands of deaths.

One wonders how many of those made the BBC news.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:13 pm

Enoch wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:02 pm
In 2018 there were 2,295 terrorist attacks reported worldwide, more than six/day, resulting in many thousands of deaths.

One wonders how many of those made the BBC news.
Back in January or February, some years back, I started a count of the terrorist attacks not reported by the BBC. I was accused on here of being a right wing fascist bastard because they were all overwhelmingly Muslim inspired attacks on innocents... almost like I was coordinating them... :conf:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:22 pm

An absolutely tragic waste of life and a despicable act of terrorism.

Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about how scared they must have been in their final moments.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:26 pm

A few Iraqi lawyers shot on their way to work, or a dozen Afghan civilians blown to bits going about their business, not worth a mention.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:30 pm

Enoch wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:26 pm
A few Iraqi lawyers shot on their way to work, or a dozen Afghan civilians blown to bits going about their business, not worth a mention.
Azeri women beheaded, Philippino troops eviscerated, an entire village in Penang marched out and burnt alive...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:41 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:22 pm

Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about how scared they must have been in their final moments.
At least they had the consolation of knowing that they had an afterlife.
Unlike us poor atheist sods...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:51 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:41 pm
boltonboris wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:22 pm

At least they had the consolation of knowing that they had an afterlife.
Unlike us poor atheist sods...
Since the Yin and Yang apply in most situations, evidence of the evil in life may well prove that if one exists, so must the other. Retribution will/can only happen once. "Brave music of a distant drum" and all that... :wink:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:17 pm

No matter what colour or religion or ethnic group, a scrote is a scrote and should be terminated.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:12 pm

An Australian politician gets smacked on the head with an egg by a teenager.
Politician smacks self satisfied child in the face. Not once, but twice.
Politician is now being derided by social meeja and newsagencies.

Personally speaking, I'd have smacked the cxnt at least six times. Remarkable self restraint from the politician...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:24 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:12 pm

Personally speaking, I'd have smacked the cxnt at least six times. Remarkable self restraint from the politician...
I think I may have beeen guilty of a pre-meditated crime once that might class as assault today. It was in a dockside pub in Bootle, and I was being pushed about by one guy at the bar. Twice I had beer spilled by this loud aggressive guy knocking into me. I tried hard to ignore it but....the third time was too much. Stony-faced I took off his cap, placed it on the bar and emptied his almost full pint into it. I then placed the cap back on his head and gave it a friendly slap. He was very surprised.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:13 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:12 pm

Let’s correct that....

An Australian fascist is hit in the egg by a child.
Fascist hits child.
Fascist is now, quite rightly derided primarily for being a fascist.