New Zealand

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Re: New Zealand

Post by Hoboh » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:38 am

The events in NZ were shocking and totally inexcusable, had they been Caliphate soldiers then fine, these people weren't and it wasn't acceptable in any sane persons thinking.
I'll give you shooting the egg loon maybe a bit extreme (although I wouldn't fancy his chances of still breathing if he tried to egg Trump or others) but looney left rioters? Yep 2 mins to go home or open fire.
Did Corbyn really get egged? Needs to have a word with his momentum bodyguards then, you will notice a couple of thickset numbskulls around him most of the time and had they given the egger a good slapping then fair play.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:55 am

Hoboh wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:38 am
The events in NZ were shocking and totally inexcusable, had they been Caliphate soldiers then fine, these people weren't and it wasn't acceptable in any sane persons thinking.
I'll give you shooting the egg loon maybe a bit extreme (although I wouldn't fancy his chances of still breathing if he tried to egg Trump or others) but looney left rioters? Yep 2 mins to go home or open fire.
Did Corbyn really get egged? Needs to have a word with his momentum bodyguards then, you will notice a couple of thickset numbskulls around him most of the time and had they given the egger a good slapping then fair play.
Egger was arrested I believe - talk was that it was a bit more sinister than just an egging - but we'll see on that.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:41 pm

Enoch wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:19 pm
In between the terrorist atrocity in New Zealand 3 days ago and the terrorist atrocity today in Holland, there have been 11 other terrorist attacks reported around the globe resulting in at least 67 deaths. The only one of those 11 I've seen reported in the UK media is the one in Stanwell. where fortunately no one died.

To some, clearly, it still only matters if it touches those with European heritage.

21 now reported dead in Dioura after shooting. Likely to be terrorist related.

Awful, just awful. What a world we live in.....
You have very unreliable sources my friend. My count comes to 37 attacks with a minimum of 95 deaths...
A further breakdown reveals:
18 Sunni attacks on Shiite populations
5 Sunni attacks on Catholic populations
4 Sunni attacks on mixed/western populations in foreign countries
8 Shia attacks on Sunni populations
1 Sunni attack on Jewish populations
and 1 accidental attack by a Shia military on a Jewish nation.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:32 pm

Well at least one of us does.

Two more last night and two more so far today.

Only eighteen dead, no one important.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:44 pm

Enoch wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:32 pm

I see that meanwhile as the white liberal west scrambles to shut down footage of the important fifty being slaughtered being broadcast, that Erdogan actually is using the footage on giant screens in Turkey as Islamist political propaganda during his local elections...
It's almost like two different civilisations!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:35 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:44 pm
Enoch wrote:

I see that meanwhile as the white liberal west scrambles to shut down footage of the important fifty being slaughtered being broadcast, that Erdogan actually is using the footage on giant screens in Turkey as Islamist political propaganda during his local elections...
Well, you know, they are … er … different civilizations (if one can use that word about either culture).
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:45 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:57 am
Dujon wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:47 am
So, BWFC_Insane, where does the line be drawn between violence and protest? In this case the 'victim' was someone who seems to hold values far from mine and the 'perpetrator' likewise. This was not some sort of egg throwing contest, the young fellow who had the egg did not throw it as some might to a ham actor on the stage, he walloped the chap on the back of his head egg in hand. If he had done that without the egg what would you have thought of him?
You cannot define it. But given that said fascist was being given airtime to air more of his reprehensible views - how could someone show their distaste for that in strong enough terms for it to be given equal airtime?

That's the question.
You say he is a fascist, I don't. I think he has reprehensible views but I think he is a racist but not a fascist. They are different. I expect the senator believes in a democratic (but white) Australia.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:49 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:

You cannot define it. But given that said fascist was being given airtime to air more of his reprehensible views - how could someone show their distaste for that in strong enough terms for it to be given equal airtime?

That's the question.
Come on, BWFC_Insane, surely you're not taking two sides are you? Why cannot I 'define' it'? It seems to me, after reading your postings on this site, that you wish only for media attention for your own view and attempt to change others' opinions to your own. Is that correct? So, if so, then any comment I might make that disagrees with your own means that I am a pariah of some sort. Is that also true?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:11 am

Dujon wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:49 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:

That's the question.
Come on, BWFC_Insane, surely you're not taking two sides are you? Why cannot I 'define' it'? It seems to me, after reading your postings on this site, that you wish only for media attention for your own view and attempt to change others' opinions to your own. Is that correct? So, if so, then any comment I might make that disagrees with your own means that I am a pariah of some sort. Is that also true?
Generally he'd label you a right winger, not I hasten to add as far a right winger as he thinks I am but a right winger none the less.

Unless you are 'on message' with the latest fad, you are a right winger bordering on Fascist, hope that helps Dujon.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:49 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:35 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:44 pm
Enoch wrote:

Well, you know, they are … er … different civilizations (if one can use that word about either culture).
Erdogan now threating to send Australians home in caskets like his ancestors did. When Two Tribes Go To War....
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:25 pm

Talk of New Zealand brought to mind an old film about said country that was rather an eye-opener. "Once were Warriors" was the title and it was a far cry from heroic.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:04 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:45 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Dujon wrote:
So, BWFC_Insane, where does the line be drawn between violence and protest? In this case the 'victim' was someone who seems to hold values far from mine and the 'perpetrator' likewise. This was not some sort of egg throwing contest, the young fellow who had the egg did not throw it as some might to a ham actor on the stage, he walloped the chap on the back of his head egg in hand. If he had done that without the egg what would you have thought of him?

That's the question.
You say he is a fascist, I don't. I think he has reprehensible views but I think he is a racist but not a fascist. They are different. I expect the senator believes in a democratic (but white) Australia.

The dictionary definition of a fascism is:

Fascism is a form of radical, right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Does those highlighted text remind you of anyone on this site?
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:11 pm

malcd1 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:04 pm
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Dujon wrote:

That's the question.

Fascism is a form of radical, right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

You're not suggesting ... :shock: BWFCi, are you!
You couldn't possibly mean him.........
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Ten minutes ago, in Italy, via YouTube, I could access a video of the New Zealand shootings from a Turkish account. Erdogan had some fxcking front. At least he's not yet started having Australian kebabs, unlike the Saudi's self tandooried offerings...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:11 pm
malcd1 wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Dujon wrote:

That's the question.

Well I don't mean you. You are obviously not a fascist.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:33 pm

malcd1 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:27 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
malcd1 wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Dujon wrote:

That's the question.

Cheers.
That leaves an awful lot of things I could be though... :lol: (except a Wigan supporter. Nobody could ever accuse me of that. )
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:18 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:33 pm
malcd1 wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
malcd1 wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Dujon wrote:

That's the question.

Cheers.
That leaves an awful lot of things I could be though... :lol: (except a Wigan supporter. Nobody could ever accuse me of that. )

I was going to say you were the other three words (radical, right-wing and ultranationalism) that I didn't highlight but I didn't know how you would take it. :D

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:23 pm

malcd1 wrote:

Well, I would have said a forum moderator but Zulus is allegedly moderator of all our forums and I don't think he has shot anyone - or even posted - for years. Donald Trump is not on the site, is he?

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:26 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:23 pm
malcd1 wrote:

Well, I would have said a forum moderator but Zulus is allegedly moderator of all our forums and I don't think he has shot anyone - or even posted - for years. Donald Trump is not on the site, is he?
In life in general not the management of this forum.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:36 pm

malcd1 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:18 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:33 pm
malcd1 wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
malcd1 wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Dujon wrote:

That's the question.

Cheers.

I was going to say you were the other three words (radical, right-wing and ultranationalism) that I didn't highlight but I didn't know how you would take it. :D
Well that's very kind of you
Radical. Yes.
Ultranationalist. Yes.
Right-wing = not too sure on that. It was best described by my missus, who I met when she was selling copies of the Morning Star, who described me as so left wing I met myself coming back on the right. We used to call it Anarchist. But we seem to have been subsumed by radicalism.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください