New Zealand

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: New Zealand

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:45 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:36 pm
malcd1 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:18 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:33 pm
malcd1 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:27 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:11 pm
malcd1 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:04 pm
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:45 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:57 am
Dujon wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:47 am
So, BWFC_Insane, where does the line be drawn between violence and protest? In this case the 'victim' was someone who seems to hold values far from mine and the 'perpetrator' likewise. This was not some sort of egg throwing contest, the young fellow who had the egg did not throw it as some might to a ham actor on the stage, he walloped the chap on the back of his head egg in hand. If he had done that without the egg what would you have thought of him?
You cannot define it. But given that said fascist was being given airtime to air more of his reprehensible views - how could someone show their distaste for that in strong enough terms for it to be given equal airtime?

That's the question.
You say he is a fascist, I don't. I think he has reprehensible views but I think he is a racist but not a fascist. They are different. I expect the senator believes in a democratic (but white) Australia.

The dictionary definition of a fascism is:

Fascism is a form of radical, right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Does those highlighted text remind you of anyone on this site?
You're not suggesting ... :shock: BWFCi, are you!
You couldn't possibly mean him.........

Well I don't mean you. You are obviously not a fascist.
Cheers.
That leaves an awful lot of things I could be though... :lol: (except a Wigan supporter. Nobody could ever accuse me of that. )

I was going to say you were the other three words (radical, right-wing and ultranationalism) that I didn't highlight but I didn't know how you would take it. :D
Well that's very kind of you
Radical. Yes.
Ultranationalist. Yes.
Right-wing = not too sure on that. It was best described by my missus, who I met when she was selling copies of the Morning Star, who described me as so left wing I met myself coming back on the right. We used to call it Anarchist. But we seem to have been subsumed by radicalism.
And before anyfxcker leaps in interpreting in their own mind what an ultranationalist might mean, I can tell you it is almost the exact opposite of a racist. It is the exact opposite of multiculturalism.
It means that we support the Dakota in their cultural fight against America in South Dakota. It means we celebrate Japanese culture in their homeland. It precisely means Great Cultural Learnings of Kazakhstan.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:32 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:45 pm

And before anyfxcker leaps in interpreting in their own mind what an ultranationalist might mean, I can tell you it is almost the exact opposite of a racist. It is the exact opposite of multiculturalism.
It means that we support the Dakota in their cultural fight against America in South Dakota. It means we celebrate Japanese culture in their homeland. It precisely means Great Cultural Learnings of Kazakhstan.
Dictionary definition of ultranationalism: Extreme nationalism that promotes the interests of one state or people above all others.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:39 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:32 am
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

Dictionary definition of ultranationalism: Extreme nationalism that promotes the interests of one state or people above all others.
...and in what way does that contradict what I said above?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:58 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:39 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

So which state or people do you promote above all others?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:58 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:58 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

England. (Historically the Paecsaetan.

Peaklanders or Peakrills in modern English, were an Anglo-Saxon tribe who inhabited the central and northern parts of the Peak District area in England.The area was historically the home of the southern clan of the Brigantes, a Brythonic tribe, before the Anglo-Saxon invasion. The very early Derbyshire settlements, in what is now known as the Peak District, were those of the West Angles. This tribe advanced up the valleys of the rivers Derwent and Dove during their northern conquests in the 6th century. They became known locally as the Pecsætan. Later their territory formed the northern division of Mercia, and in 848 the Mercian Witenagemot assembled at Repton.)
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:10 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

England. (Historically the Paecsaetan).
Can I ask the next natural question here - why?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:33 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:10 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

You can ask as many questions as you wish!

What I don't understand in your question is which particular winkle you want to pick out...

Let me start by saying that if you go back to the 1841 census and take Bonsall, Matlock, Bakewell, Longnor, Buxton, and Burbage parishes, you will find that 97% of the people alive then were my blood relatives. I'm not talking the theoretical blood relatives we are all supposedly are of Edward II. I mean proper your grandmother's father was my great great uncle sort of thing...
Secondly. The industrial revolution, and the appliance of science started here due to my 'tribe'. I'm proud of that as well as mortified by the consequences: We, unfortunately, are the ones who enabled London to become what it is...
Thirdly, I spent my youth travelling the world, and all the cultures that I came across, who were true to themselves, were the best places to be; from Japanese through Maori, Bhutanese, Tibetans, Mongolian khalkas, Zulus, Assiniboine, Manx, Outer Hebridean....

The places where most shit occurred were, from first person observation, one of two society types: multicultural (London, Liverpool, Sydney, USA to name a few) or Muslim.

The tipping point for me was passing over the border from Uttar Pradesh into Nepal. The people on both sides of the border are the same genetic race. They have the same language. The total difference between the utter slob of a customs officer on the Indian (Muslim) side and the perfect gentleman on the Nepali (Hindu) side was reflected in the architecture, kids playing in the street, the lack or otherwise of beggars... the list went on... Same people, same language, two different cultures.
I'll leave it there and await your next onslaught as to why you still think I'm a fascist.
Last edited by Lost Leopard Spot on Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:37 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:33 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

What I don't understand in your question is which particular winkle you want to pick out...
Let me start by saying that if you go back to the 1841 census and take Bonsall, Matlock, Bakewell, Longnor, Buxton, and Burbage parishes, you will find that 97% of the people alive then were my blood relatives. I'm not talking the theoretical blood relatives we are all supposedly are of Edward II. I mean proper your grandmother'd father was my great great uncle.
Secondly. The industrial revolution, and the appliance of science started here. We, unfortunately, are the ones who enabled London to become what it is...
Thirdly, I spent my youth travelling the world, and all the cultures that I came across, who were true to themselves, were the best places to be; from Japanese through Maori, Bhutanese, Tibetans, Mongolian khalkas, Zulus, Assiniboine, Manx, Outer Hebridean....

The places where most shit occurred were, from first person observation, one of two society types: multicultural (London, Liverpool, Sydney, USA to name a few) or Muslim.

The tipping point for me was passing over the border from Uttar Pradesh into Nepal. The people on both sides of the border are the same genetic race. They have the same language. The total difference between the utter slob of a customs officer on the Indian (Muslim) side and the perfect gentleman on the Nepali (Hindu) side was reflected in the architecture, kids playing in the street, the lack or otherwise of beggars... the list went on... Same people, same language, two different cultures.
I'll leave it there and await your next onslaught as to why you still think I'm a fascist.
My question was why you would want to promote the interests of England and sub-sect of Anglo-Saxon people over "EVERYTHING ELSE"?

That's the bit I'm lost on.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:41 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:37 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

Let me start by saying that if you go back to the 1841 census and take Bonsall, Matlock, Bakewell, Longnor, Buxton, and Burbage parishes, you will find that 97% of the people alive then were my blood relatives. I'm not talking the theoretical blood relatives we are all supposedly are of Edward II. I mean proper your grandmother'd father was my great great uncle.
Secondly. The industrial revolution, and the appliance of science started here. We, unfortunately, are the ones who enabled London to become what it is...

My question was why you would want to promote the interests of England and sub-sect of Anglo-Saxon people over "EVERYTHING ELSE"?

Well why are you a Bolton Wanderers supporter over EVERYTHING ELSE?

I gave you a long and in-depth insight into my soul, and you come up with that shite... :conf:
I'm lost as to to why you're lost!
Does being a Wanderer stop you appreciating other football teams, or the game of football itself. Of course it fxcking doesn't?!?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:00 pm

Is that it? Have you pissed off again?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:47 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:41 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

I gave you a long and in-depth insight into my soul, and you come up with that shite... :conf:
Does being a Wanderer stop you appreciating other football teams, or the game of football itself. Of course it fxcking doesn't?!?
I think there is something a bit different between supporting a sports team and wanting a certain group of people to be considered superior to everyone else. It’s a really odd concept to me. I was born here by a genetic fluke. When born into this country I had no stake in it. I just happened to be there. If someone was drowning I’d want to save them. I wouldn’t care where they were from. If someone were homeless I’d want to house them. Regardless of nationality or where the luck machine conceived them.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:50 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:47 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:41 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

I think there is something a bit different between supporting a sports team and wanting a certain group of people to be considered superior to everyone else. It’s a really odd concept to me. I was born here by a genetic fluke. When born into this country I had no stake in it. I just happened to be there. If someone was drowning I’d want to save them. I wouldn’t care where they were from. If someone were homeless I’d want to house them. Regardless of nationality or where the luck machine conceived them.
:lol: what, and nationalists won't "save a drowning man". You have such a high opinion of yourself and such a low opinion of others...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:41 pm

134 Fula slaughtered in Mali yesterday by Dozo supremacists.

Hold the front page!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:49 pm

Enoch wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:41 pm

Hold the front page!
That one slipped by my extensive search algorithm.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:52 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:49 pm
Enoch wrote:

Hold the front page!
...and the Beeb's.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:54 pm

Enoch wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:52 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Enoch wrote:

Hold the front page!
...and the Beeb's.
Now that does surprise me! Really, how remiss of Clive Myrie.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:36 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:47 pm

Okay, I'll have Sunday ramble in reply:

Law of the jungle mate. You're singing a different (and very noble) song here, or you were a very lonely child where it all starts? It's all Jets and Sharks in reality. People hang together for any number of reasons and certainly don't see themselves as less than anyone else, all valid and rules followed since time began. Safety in numbers is one. People belong in neighbourhoods, parishes, villages, towns, cities and countries. Sadly, it's tribal and perfectly normal behaviour. Be a loner at school, you get picked on; distance yourself from the herd and you get ostracised. Islam schools are no different than when we Catholics took on the "Proddies" at snowball fights, got ambushed for being in the wrong territory (and worse later on).Just an excuse to be different (for all the wrong reasons)...and better. Where are the majority all the crimes of drugs, drink, stabbings and murder happening? It surely isn't in old folk's homes but amongst the out-of-control younger end of society who can summon a mob with a mobile phone message in minutes.

As for your own view: How many times have you (on here) called your own countrymen bottlers, useless and worse for losing at sport? Football, cricket, golf, athletics...etc, etc, etc.....it's all the same difference dressed up in conflicting colours.

Till we reach the age of reason (some never get there), we're all a bunch of gangsters and any excuse will do to prove points. You pick one of the very worse examples to illustrate yours; football supporters are renowned for charity and goodwill towards visitors, course they are and are ever ready to shake your hand and say, "Hail fellow, well met..." indeed they are.... :lol:

Okay, I'll cease now.... :)
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:49 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:54 pm
Enoch wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:52 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Enoch wrote:

Hold the front page!
...and the Beeb's.
Now that does surprise me! Really, how remiss of Clive Myrie.
It's up to 160 now, folk still dying from the wounds sustained. Mind you, they're only poor folk, not proper people and hardly worth mentioning the 65 Afgans murdered on the same day, dirty unwashed types no doubt.

Still, at least it's all quite in suburban NZ.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:03 pm

51 terror attacks reported via my unreliable source since the BBC last deigned to mention one, 451 dead.

Never mind.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:23 pm

Enoch wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:03 pm
51 terror attacks reported via my unreliable source since the BBC last deigned to mention one, 451 dead.

Never mind.
Now now. Unreliable they may be, but I think "underreporting" would be a more precise criticism.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください