European Second Referendum

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

In or Out

IN (including all the rules and all the costs including increased costs).
44%
OUT (including a proper No Deal Brexit with no payment to the EU at all, and no more rule taking).
44%
MAY-be: or are you one of her followers?
13%

Total votes: 16

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:39 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:58 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:31 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:43 pm
But I've just told you we have 84 trade deals in place...
Each of the 40 deals covers multiple countries. You’re listed the countries that comprise the 8 deals. That are incomplete. Out of the 40 Fox told us would be a piece of cake prior to end of March.

Another incompetent Brexiteer or yet another in the list of Brexit lies?

You decide....
They're complete. Rolling trade deals with 84 countries,!
As I've also said, we don't have trade deals with the USA, China, or Russia. BUT NEITHER DO THE EU.
Has the world come to an end?

(I'd ask the question, "you decide", except I'd prefer it if you had no input into any decision grown ups need to make...)
They aren’t complete. Perhaps you should have read the links I supplied. And furthermore, 8 out of 40. I guess as a Brexiteer you have to consider that a success and you must have spent three years trying to justify lowering of expectations on a daily basis. The vast majority of trade deals have not been struck. And remember we were told it would be a piece of cake.

So is it Fox’s fault that he hasn’t delivered what he said would be easy. Or just that Brexit is generally a pile of steaming shite? It’s one of the other....

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:47 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:39 pm
Or just that Brexit is generally a pile of steaming shite? It’s one of the other....
Brexit? Oh have we left then?

If you'd said Brexit negotiations I think most would tend to agree.

Imagine going into negotiations with almost half the folk you're representing sniping from the sidelines or saying they don't want to go ahead.

And then you tell the other party you definitely won't play your strongest card.

What an absolute clusterfeck
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:54 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:47 pm
Imagine going into negotiations with almost half the folk you're representing sniping from the sidelines or saying they don't want to go ahead.

And then you tell the other party you definitely won't play your strongest card.

"It’s rather like sending our opening batsmen to the crease only for them to find that before the first ball is bowled, their bats have been broken by the team captain."

It's rather like he could see into the future.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:48 am

Harry Genshaw wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Or just that Brexit is generally a pile of steaming shite? It’s one of the other....

What an absolute load of nonsense.

You are now blaming the people who very rationally and carefully explained why the Brexiteer claims of "we'll get an amazing deal within a month" "we hold all the cards" were completely wrong for being right.

David Davis was promising a deal of epic proportions, easy and quick. He was given the job. Within a month he was saying "I never said this would be easy". Then he quit. And Brexiteer number 2 Raab had a go. Only he didn't understand the good Friday agreement and didn't appreciate how critical Dover was to trade. So he failed too. Now you've got Brexiteer number 3 in Barclay who doesn't appear to be doing much other than using his Lancastrian accent to snarl at people who know a bit more than he does.

It is an absolute joke to blame people who said "the EU don't work like that and the Irish border will be a problem" for being right.

The Brexit promised by the gobshites pre-election always was completely undeliverable. Only a minority of people are still in denial about that. There is a deliverable brexit, but the Brexiteers themselves have prevented that from being delivered.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:35 am

At a time when the Police are asking both sides to think about their language during the negotiations, you take the biscuit with that patronising guff!! :lol:

'There is a deliverable Brexit' - show me where you or any Remainer trumpeted that after the vote?

Fwiw - I blame the whole bally lot of us but ultimately it's our incompetent politicians on all sides who aren't delivering something workable.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:00 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Each of the 40 deals covers multiple countries. You’re listed the countries that comprise the 8 deals. That are incomplete. Out of the 40 Fox told us would be a piece of cake prior to end of March.

You decide....
As I've also said, we don't have trade deals with the USA, China, or Russia. BUT NEITHER DO THE EU.

(I'd ask the question, "you decide", except I'd prefer it if you had no input into any decision grown ups need to make...)
They aren’t complete. Perhaps you should have read the links I supplied. And furthermore, 8 out of 40. I guess as a Brexiteer you have to consider that a success and you must have spent three years trying to justify lowering of expectations on a daily basis. The vast majority of trade deals have not been struck. And remember we were told it would be a piece of cake.

So is it Fox’s fault that he hasn’t delivered what he said would be easy. Or just that Brexit is generally a pile of steaming shite? It’s one of the other....
Well, as we haven't exactly got Brexit yet, I'd suggest that Remaining seems to be the pile o'shite... Or are you unaware that the economy is going downhill and we are ACTUALLY IN THE FXCKING EUROPEAN UNION!

Edit: Sorry, typed that before seeing Harry's reply...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:43 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:00 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

You decide....

Well, as we haven't exactly got Brexit yet, I'd suggest that Remaining seems to be the pile o'shite... Or are you unaware that the economy is going downhill and we are ACTUALLY IN THE FXCKING EUROPEAN UNION!

Edit: Sorry, typed that before seeing Harry's reply...
The economy was riding high comparative to the G7 until the second half of 2016...hmmm...what happened in 2016?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:27 pm

Apparently, we've already left the EU. Legally. Only now we await a judgement... Judges eh?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:08 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:27 pm
Apparently, we've already left the EU. Legally. Only now we await a judgement... Judges eh?

If nothing else it will be an examination of the judiciary's independence.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:21 pm

France has stated it's opposition to Britain being granted any further extension of it doesn't have a concrete plan with clear support...
:lol:

Just wait. France and the rest will grant a further extension. The concrete plan with clear support is for the euro-politico-elite to shaft democratic Leavers up the arse.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:20 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:21 pm
France has stated it's opposition to Britain being granted any further extension of it doesn't have a concrete plan with clear support...

Just wait. France and the rest will grant a further extension. The concrete plan with clear support is for the euro-politico-elite to shaft democratic Leavers up the arse.
Am I wrong?
Let's revisit next Wednesday...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:07 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:20 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

Am I wrong?
Have you got any lube?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:08 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

Am I wrong?
I'm on the verge of giving up, well for now anyway, sodding politicians I hope they pay dearly for this mess.

Just awaiting the plague of EU locusts to descend upon the remainiacs then I can have a good laugh when they all melt.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:14 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:08 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

Am I wrong?
I'm on the verge of giving up, well for now anyway, sodding politicians I hope they pay dearly for this mess.

Just awaiting the plague of EU locusts to descend upon the remainiacs then I can have a good laugh when they all melt.
Stop press

Good old Jezza knew he could be relied upon to screw things up. :pissed:
May's talks with Corbyn break down: Labour accuse PM of failing to offer 'real change or compromise' as three days of negotiations that have sparked fury from both parties become locked in stalemate

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:26 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:14 pm
May's talks with Corbyn break down: Labour accuse PM of failing to offer 'real change or compromise' as three days of negotiations that have sparked fury from both parties become locked in stalemate
Even knowing xxxx about politics, that was the most predictable statement ever. Like trying to put a fire out with petrol.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:50 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:48 am
Harry Genshaw wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

You are now blaming the people who very rationally and carefully explained why the Brexiteer claims of "we'll get an amazing deal within a month" "we hold all the cards" were completely wrong for being right.

David Davis was promising a deal of epic proportions, easy and quick. He was given the job. Within a month he was saying "I never said this would be easy". Then he quit. And Brexiteer number 2 Raab had a go. Only he didn't understand the good Friday agreement and didn't appreciate how critical Dover was to trade. So he failed too. Now you've got Brexiteer number 3 in Barclay who doesn't appear to be doing much other than using his Lancastrian accent to snarl at people who know a bit more than he does.

It is an absolute joke to blame people who said "the EU don't work like that and the Irish border will be a problem" for being right.

The Brexit promised by the gobshites pre-election always was completely undeliverable. Only a minority of people are still in denial about that. There is a deliverable brexit, but the Brexiteers themselves have prevented that from being delivered.
And?

Funny how you never mention the spanner in the works Oily Robbins, remainer extreme.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:44 pm

Allies of Amber Rudd played down rumours she plans to join Boris Johnson in a Conservative party leadership “dream ticket” to unite the Brexiter and remainer wings of the party, as the manoeuvrings to succeed Theresa May gained pace.
Really! Has she got any :conf:

Serious delusions of grandeur

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:30 am

Hoboh wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:50 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

And?

Funny how you never mention the spanner in the works Oily Robbins, remainer extreme.
Tinfoil hat nonsense. Olly Robbins does what he's told to.

It was always inevitable that once proven wrong Brexiteers wouldn't have the grace to admit they were wrong, but instead would just try and blame the people who were right in the first place.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:00 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:30 am
Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

And?

It was always inevitable that once proven wrong Brexiteers wouldn't have the grace to admit they were wrong, but instead would just try and blame the people who were right in the first place.
Well he was so right that May's deal flew through didn't it!

Oily is widely regarded an adviser to May not an order taker with regard to Brexit, fitting really seeing May's object was to capitulate not negotiate and put an EU approved deal forward as the 'only' way.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:16 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:00 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:30 am
Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

And?

Well he was so right that May's deal flew through didn't it!

Oily is widely regarded an adviser to May not an order taker with regard to Brexit, fitting really seeing May's object was to capitulate not negotiate and put an EU approved deal forward as the 'only' way.
Robbins merely negotiated what he could with the EU. The fact that the Brexiteers who were tasked with that role who all told us how we'd have an amazing deal within 6 months were incompetent and failed is entirely their fault.

Look the EU is 27 countries (26 excluding us). In partnership, making collective decisions. We had a veto as does everyone else. They are not agreed on everything but their protection of their single market was always and has always been a driving factor. The nonsense that Brexiteers peddled pre-referendum about the EU giving all that up for us, was, and has demonstrably been proven as, complete and utter garbage. If I'm being generous I'd say it was the proclamations of misinformed and lacking in knowledge people. I'm being incredibly generous. But you were told clearly what the EU would do by those who actually understood it pre-referendum. Those people have been proven absolutely right. Yet you'd rather blame them than face up to it.

Even hardliners like the odious Oborne are now accepting that Brexit was founded on inaccuracy and was not what was promised and needs to be re-evaluated.