Independence Day.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:07 pm

So. Brexit doesn't happen because of the Oirish barkstoop.
We need to kape poise in oirlant!!!

So we ain't left. Good Friday agreement still in place. No hard border. And the cxnts still murder people, journalists even.
Fxck the Irish. Fxck their border.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2692
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:34 am

Re: Independence Day.

Post by jimbo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:40 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:07 pm
So. Brexit doesn't happen because of the Oirish barkstoop.
We need to kape poise in oirlant!!!

So we ain't left. Good Friday agreement still in place. No hard border. And the cxnts still murder people, journalists even.
Fxck the Irish. Fxck their border.
So surely events last night highlight how tense the situation still is there, so all efforts should be made to avoid upsetting things further. A hard border will inevitably cause more division, and more division will stoke more extreme events like last night.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:47 pm

jimbo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:40 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:07 pm
So. Brexit doesn't happen because of the Oirish barkstoop.
We need to kape poise in oirlant!!!

So we ain't left. Good Friday agreement still in place. No hard border. And the cxnts still murder people, journalists even.
Fxck the Irish. Fxck their border.
So surely events last night highlight how tense the situation still is there, so all efforts should be made to avoid upsetting things further. A hard border will inevitably cause more division, and more division will stoke more extreme events like last night.
Wow. So we are all hostage to how fxcking sensitive some cxnt is to a battle that occurred back in the mists of time...
I don't give a hoot about a border. There is no border, but if we need a border, so fxcking what. Tell you the truth, I'd erect a border tonight around Matlock...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2692
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:34 am

Re: Independence Day.

Post by jimbo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:55 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:47 pm
jimbo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:40 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:07 pm
So. Brexit doesn't happen because of the Oirish barkstoop.
We need to kape poise in oirlant!!!

So we ain't left. Good Friday agreement still in place. No hard border. And the cxnts still murder people, journalists even.
Fxck the Irish. Fxck their border.
So surely events last night highlight how tense the situation still is there, so all efforts should be made to avoid upsetting things further. A hard border will inevitably cause more division, and more division will stoke more extreme events like last night.
Wow. So we are all hostage to how fxcking sensitive some cxnt is to a battle that occurred back in the mists of time...
I don't give a hoot about a border. There is no border, but if we need a border, so fxcking what. Tell you the truth, I'd erect a border tonight around Matlock...
Tensions in Northern Ireland clearly run far deeper than just one ‘sensitive’ type. The UK government is responsible for Northern Ireland, the safety of its citizens and helping to maintain peace. They’re obviously going through a difficult time at the moment with domestic political issues, and an increase in extreme views and activities creeping back. Throwing up a hard border is only ever going to increase those tensions further and would be a huge step backwards IMO.

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38103
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:09 pm

jimbo wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:55 am

Tensions in Northern Ireland clearly run far deeper than just one ‘sensitive’ type. The UK government is responsible for Northern Ireland, the safety of its citizens and helping to maintain peace. They’re obviously going through a difficult time at the moment with domestic political issues, and an increase in extreme views and activities creeping back. Throwing up a hard border is only ever going to increase those tensions further and would be a huge step backwards IMO.
How very true. Indeed it is.
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Enoch » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:13 am

It's only been 21 years since the 'Good Friday Agreement' was signed.

Plenty long enough to haul down the Union Flag above Stormont but clearly not enough time to paint over this particular 'muriel'

Image!

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Enoch » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:19 pm

No, it's alright, as you were.

They're sorry.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue May 07, 2019 5:39 pm

Just got home to find my Poll card for the European Parliament Election waiting on my doormat.

FXCKING CXNTS
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Enoch » Tue May 07, 2019 9:58 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:39 pm
Just got home to find my Poll card for the European Parliament Election waiting on my doormat.

FXCKING CXNTS
Will you be voting for yourself?

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed May 08, 2019 11:46 am

Enoch wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:58 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:39 pm
Just got home to find my Poll card for the European Parliament Election waiting on my doormat.

FXCKING CXNTS
Will you be voting for yourself?
I've not heard back from them. I'm presuming that you need to pay £25 to be a member before they'll consider you as a candidate!!!
But I'll be voting for myself in the next election - we even have a party registered and waiting for the off: DDDA - the Derbyshire Dales Domestic Alliance. Snappy eh?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Enoch » Wed May 08, 2019 12:56 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:46 am
Enoch wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:58 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:39 pm
Just got home to find my Poll card for the European Parliament Election waiting on my doormat.

FXCKING CXNTS
Will you be voting for yourself?
I've not heard back from them. I'm presuming that you need to pay £25 to be a member before they'll consider you as a candidate!!!
But I'll be voting for myself in the next election - we even have a party registered and waiting for the off: DDDA - the Derbyshire Dales Domestic Alliance. Snappy eh?

I quite like Domestic Alliance of Derbyshire Dales Associations.

DADDA

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed May 08, 2019 1:01 pm

Enoch wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:56 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:46 am
Enoch wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:58 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:39 pm
Just got home to find my Poll card for the European Parliament Election waiting on my doormat.

FXCKING CXNTS
Will you be voting for yourself?
I've not heard back from them. I'm presuming that you need to pay £25 to be a member before they'll consider you as a candidate!!!
But I'll be voting for myself in the next election - we even have a party registered and waiting for the off: DDDA - the Derbyshire Dales Domestic Alliance. Snappy eh?

I quite like Domestic Alliance of Derbyshire Dales Associations.

DADDA
We could have the Domestic Alliance of Derbyshire Dales Youth section - DADDY :D
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 10, 2019 12:03 pm

On Question Time (which I didn't watch) Ms Hewertson, a 19 year old Tory, said: “To be honest I can’t believe we're still having this debate. At this point in time, I think the only things that should be left in Europe should be Liverpool and Tottenham"...
That made me chuckle.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 35511
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri May 10, 2019 12:15 pm

I guess that the sorters will be sworn to secrecy. However, I'd love to hear about some of the more imaginative ways by which people spoil their ballot papers :)
May the bridges I burn light your way

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 10, 2019 3:54 pm

Vince tells me to get to bollocks, which is fine...
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-st ... -1-6040670

So long as I can tell Va Gina Miller to get to c*nt.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38103
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri May 10, 2019 4:46 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:54 pm
Vince tells me to get to bollocks, which is fine...
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-st ... -1-6040670. So long as I can tell Va Gina Miller to get to c*nt.
Both of which are naught but opinions and if they can't be allowed, where are we at as people and political free speech is a crime? I reserve the right to say Bollox to Vince Cable or any other politicians at will.
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 10, 2019 4:48 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:46 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:54 pm
Vince tells me to get to bollocks, which is fine...
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-st ... -1-6040670. So long as I can tell Va Gina Miller to get to c*nt.
Both of which are naught but opinions and if they can't be allowed, where are we at as people and political free speech is a crime? I reserve the right to say Bollox to Vince Cable or any other politicians at will.
Everything we sprout is an opinion.
I'd pay to watch Vagina sprout bollocks.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 10, 2019 5:08 pm

Guardian (The Daily Vagina) uses biased photoshopped photo of aged balding Demon, Nigel Farage, in its headline story:
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... gel-farage
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12593
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Hoboh » Mon May 13, 2019 12:05 pm

Vince Cable, senile old fool.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon May 13, 2019 1:09 pm

Latest poll predicts:
Brexit 34%
Labour 16%
Lib Dem 15%
Green 11%
Conservative 10%
ChangeUK 5%
UKIP 4%
Others 5%

Somebody sometime soon will be telling me we don't understand; we've been lied to; the Russians have paid us.

PS I haven't seen a bus in ages! Years even (three of 'em).
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest