Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:03 pm

HAY BASTARD FEVER. SNOT. RUNNY EYES. WHY?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:50 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:03 pm
HAY BASTARD FEVER. SNOT. RUNNY EYES. WHY?
Coughing up Dockers Omelettes here, chest as tight as you like, thanks to the air-conditioning assault that accompanies this time of year.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri May 10, 2019 7:15 am

I wanna be an MP, more fcuking holidays than Judith Chamers or Alan Wicker! Tosspots anyone would think there's nothing that needs urgently sorting out.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 10, 2019 11:34 am

Hoboh wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 7:15 am
I wanna be an MP, more fcuking holidays than Judith Chamers or Alan Wicker! Tosspots anyone would think there's nothing that needs urgently sorting out.
My fxcking hayfever needs urgently sorting out. It's now given me labyrinthitis.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri May 10, 2019 12:20 pm

Schoolkids vaping. What's going on there? The stupid little c*nts.
May the bridges I burn light your way

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri May 10, 2019 1:59 pm

This isn't for my benefit, I no longer drive. It just infuriates me how selfish some folk are:

Minerva Road is the main road up to Bolton Hospital. It's inadequate to cope with traffic at best being only two lanes wide; this is why it's double yellow-lined down its whole length- no stopping or parking as it's also the main ambulance thoroughfare and a bus route. One Stop convenience store have an outlet near the bottom of it with a bus stop and a wide yellow line to protect it in addition to the double yellows.. This morning I came out of the shop to find a an Audi car not only parked outside the shop at the bus stop -which is only twenty yards from a set of traffic lights- , but also half and half on-off the pavement on the yellow band. A young Asian girl in her twenties, sauntered out after me and got in the car. She then checked her mobile phone before driving off. Never a police car in sight, but how I wish a bus had come along right then. :evil:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 10, 2019 2:34 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:59 pm
This isn't for my benefit, I no longer drive. It just infuriates me how selfish some folk are:

Minerva Road is the main road up to Bolton Hospital. It's inadequate to cope with traffic at best being only two lanes wide; this is why it's double yellow-lined down its whole length- no stopping or parking as it's also the main ambulance thoroughfare and a bus route. One Stop convenience store have an outlet near the bottom of it with a bus stop and a wide yellow line to protect it in addition to the double yellows.. This morning I came out of the shop to find a an Audi car not only parked outside the shop at the bus stop -which is only twenty yards from a set of traffic lights- , but also half and half on-off the pavement on the yellow band. A young Asian girl in her twenties, sauntered out after me and got in the car. She then checked her mobile phone before driving off. Never a police car in sight, but how I wish a bus had come along right then. :evil:
You wanna try driving down Main Street in Golders Green.
By that, I mean you don't want to.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri May 10, 2019 2:40 pm

As per TD I've noted an increasing disregard for signage and road markings. People flat out ignore them. Especially "no overtaking" - you might as well paint a big sign next to the road of an F1 race because that's how drivers treat these things.

Having said that today - I was incensed by the behaviour of a driver on the motorway. Busy but fast moving traffic I was 2 miles from my junction but pulled out to go past one of those "house on wheels" things with its hazards flashing. The car (a white BMW) in front also pulled out into the middle lane then slammed the breaks on. Sitting in the blind spot of the house on wheels - by this time cars had filled the gap in the left hand lane so I was stuck. I indicated to pull back in but no joy as the c*nts were clearly desperate not to concede an inch. Slowing down was not an option as no obvious gaps behind and right hand lane was full. So had to sit there and indicate and eventually wait for someone to give me the tiniest gap back in just before my exit. All because some baffoon decided to pull out and then sit doing nothing in the middle lane.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Had a parcel delivered to me two days ago. Only it wasn't.
After nearly 24 hours of frustrated calls it turns out the 'tracked parcel' (worth $550 + $232 p&p + $160 import charges) was delivered to my address after all.
It appears I live in Guyana. Nobody told me that.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri May 10, 2019 9:01 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 2:40 pm
As per TD I've noted an increasing disregard for signage and road markings. People flat out ignore them. Especially "no overtaking" - you might as well paint a big sign next to the road of an F1 race because that's how drivers treat these things.

Having said that today - I was incensed by the behaviour of a driver on the motorway. Busy but fast moving traffic I was 2 miles from my junction but pulled out to go past one of those "house on wheels" things with its hazards flashing. The car (a white BMW) in front also pulled out into the middle lane then slammed the breaks on. Sitting in the blind spot of the house on wheels - by this time cars had filled the gap in the left hand lane so I was stuck. I indicated to pull back in but no joy as the c*nts were clearly desperate not to concede an inch. Slowing down was not an option as no obvious gaps behind and right hand lane was full. So had to sit there and indicate and eventually wait for someone to give me the tiniest gap back in just before my exit. All because some baffoon decided to pull out and then sit doing nothing in the middle lane.
I do a lot more motorway driving these days. One of my biggest bug bears at the moment - goons who can't possibly use lane 1 at least not until they're no more than 100 metres from the junction they're coming off at. Tw*ts
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat May 11, 2019 12:49 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:01 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:

I do a lot more motorway driving these days. One of my biggest bug bears at the moment - goons who can't possibly use lane 1 at least not until they're no more than 100 metres from the junction they're coming off at. Tw*ts
Middle lane hogs. I love undertaking the cxnts then pulling back in front before moving into the outside lane and slowing down so they then undertake me. Best one ever was a convoy of the nice people, I spent about ten minutes doing figure of 8s around them. :evil:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed May 15, 2019 11:36 am

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:01 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:

People who don't understand how to drive on motorways and constantly slow down and speed up...you drive at the constant speed that conditions and traffic (and the law) allows for. And only move out to overtake and then pull back in. 2 miles from the junction with a very slow moving vehicle - of course it was correct to overtake. What is not correct is to pull out then slow down......

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed May 15, 2019 7:39 pm

If/when/whatever, I ever get in the queue at the gates of Heaven passport control/customs, I really want to be behind Insaney when he tells St Peter he's got it all wrong. Please... :pray:

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Thu May 16, 2019 1:52 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:39 pm
If/when/whatever, I ever get in the queue at the gates of Heaven passport control/customs, I really want to be behind Insaney when he tells St Peter he's got it all wrong. Please... :pray:

:lol:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon May 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Scams happen all the time. Last week it was a phone call supposedly from B.T, telling us if we didn't ring a number immediately we would be cut off. Yes, thank you good afternoon etc....just ignored.

This is much more serious and needs to be posted as a warning: Last week we (my wife actually, but we have a joint account) got two letters from Santander and one from H.S.B.C relating to requesting credit and debit cards and a supposed overdraft limit of £900. They had the wife's name and address, telephone number, date of birth etc (these things can be got from various sources like electoral registers etc and the letters were actually from H.S.B.C and Santander and not forgeries (we've been in to both and checked this out). One had a genuine debit card attached, and the other claimed a credit card was attached (but it wasn't). All very official looking and in order, but the thing is, we have never banked with either H.S.B.C or Santender...ever. Both letters had my wife's mobile phone number wrong and also her e-mail address wrong.

We of course took the letters to our own bank who said we'd have to bring it to the attention of the other banks. We did today and saw the fraud departments of both. It seems the credit card has been intercepted in transit? with the purpose of being used against the debit card to run up bills, withdraw money or even take out a loan. Don't ask mt to explain how that works, but both banks said it could. Both banks have stopped the cards immediately and are investigating how all this happened. How all this "could" happen is a mystery but thankfully it got stopped in time. Others may not be so lucky, so take great care with your privacy. I dread to think what could already have happened if we had banked with either Santander or H.S.B.C.

Be warned !.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:51 pm

Fxcking Vox.
Opt out of the advertising shit, but every time you open it up it has reset the cookies. Which means there is no effective way of opting out. Cxnts.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Just got home to discover, in sunny fxcking June, that the neighbouring knobhead cxnting holiday cottage has got a new weekly income of idiots: currently farting about in the fxcking hot tub with a tinny radio blasting out toons at a decibel range guaranteed to bring down aircraft, whilst simultaneously obscuring any aircraft's path with smoke from both a badly lit barbecue and their fxcking Wood Burner pumping out noxious shite enough to make Chernobyl look like amateur pricks.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:02 pm

"Residents said they had repeatedly raised concerns about the wood that covers hundreds of flats and houses on the Barking Riverside estate"

So, what do the residents do.

Have a fxcking barbecue on a balcony. :conf:

Brilliant.

No doubt the residents are already in touch with legal teams telling everybody who'll listen that it's my fault.
No doubt others will be pointing out it's a human rights abuse to deny residents the chance to char meat.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:17 pm

^^
I'm thinking you'd better consider buying next door Spots before somebody dies. Holiday-maker/summer vacationers and you just aren't it. :lol:
p.s, is it true you've been on "The neighbour from hell" on T.V?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:29 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:17 pm
^^
I'm thinking you'd better consider buying next door Spots before somebody dies. Holiday-maker/summer vacationers and you just aren't it. :lol:
p.s, is it true you've been on "The neighbour from hell" on T.V?
Here's one for you Spots. A thousand homes and a school have been affected (I was going to put currently, then thought.....Ahhh .) by Power cuts and residents are going to Farnworth Leisure Centre to get a shower and vans ae cooking breakfasts for hundreds. The cause of it all? ; a break in at a sub-station! What sort of loon breaks into an electrical sub-station ffs ?