Berk in ead or mere scousers? Tranmere (A) 17.8.19 3pm

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

DJBlu
Site Admin

Re: Berk in ead or mere scousers? Tranmere (A) 17.8.19 3pm

Post by DJBlu » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:14 pm

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:22 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:14 pm
https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/1 ... -hung-dry/

Strong words from Phil Parkinson.
It's hard to disagree.

Our games, as opposed to Burys, are only going ahead because a deal was imminent. We should be looking to get the Doncaster game suspended as the average age of the side is going to keep dropping as the games come thick and fast
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:34 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:22 pm
DJBlu wrote:

It's hard to disagree.

Our games, as opposed to Burys, are only going ahead because a deal was imminent. We should be looking to get the Doncaster game suspended as the average age of the side is going to keep dropping as the games come thick and fast
But its ok according to BWFCI & DBlu….

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:38 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:34 pm
Harry Genshaw wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

It's hard to disagree.

Here's an idea. How about you go and f*ck off, you can't see through the anger. Not once did I say it was acceptable. You're spouting on about FV being the devil and you'd rather liquidation. You're assuming a lot of things one being that myself and BWFCi think what's going on is acceptable. It isn't but it's necessary to ensure we have club to support.

Take a chill pill bud.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:52 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:38 pm
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

It's hard to disagree.

Here's an idea. How about you go and f*ck off, you can't see through the anger. Not once did I say it was acceptable. You're spouting on about FV being the devil and you'd rather liquidation. You're assuming a lot of things one being that myself and BWFCi think what's going on is acceptable. It isn't but it's necessary to ensure we have club to support.

Take a chill pill bud.
You feck off you know nowt arse wipe (sorry I forgot its now your forum), your obviously ok with same again mid week - 16 & 17 year old kids play we lose...repeat, repeat etc. FV our saviours just continue to fcuk about, you also assume a lot of things from 100's of miles away, much easier that way isn't it.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:56 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:52 pm
DJBlu wrote:
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

It's hard to disagree.

Take a chill pill bud.
You feck off you know nowt arse wipe (sorry I forgot its now your forum), your obviously ok with same again mid week - 16 & 17 year old kids play we lose...repeat, repeat etc. FV our saviours just conrinue to fcuk about, you also assume a lot of things from 100's of miles away, much easier that way isn't it.
:laugh: :laugh:

Ensure you're put on the watch tonight and get them to take away your shoe laces.

P.S. I'd take 100% effort from a bunch of kids week in week out over nothing to watch on a Saturday. If it's causing you this much angst I genuinely suggest you seek help.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Aye, have a brew and a sit down you mard-arse. No-one's happy with it. You don't get extra fan points for being a c*nt about it.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Whookam
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Whookam » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:01 pm

DJBlu wrote:

I wonder how many of the "Parky out" brigade have been turned by his comments? He's certainly telling it like it is.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:05 pm

Whookam wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:01 pm
DJBlu wrote:

I wonder how many of the "Parky out" brigade have been turned by his comments? He's certainly telling it like it is.
Makes you think is it a massive conspiracy to get everyone back onside with the manager? Wait until we get on board, they announce take over, everyone thinks it's PP's words. Reset button pressed and we go on and give him the the benefit of the doubt for a couple of months.

nicholaldo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by nicholaldo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:08 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
DJBlu wrote:
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

It's hard to disagree.

Take a chill pill bud.
You feck off you know nowt arse wipe (sorry I forgot its now your forum), your obviously ok with same again mid week - 16 & 17 year old kids play we lose...repeat, repeat etc. FV our saviours just continue to fcuk about, you also assume a lot of things from 100's of miles away, much easier that way isn't it.

Welcome back, Peter Thompson.

Whookam
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Whookam » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:10 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:05 pm
Whookam wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

Makes you think is it a massive conspiracy to get everyone back onside with the manager? Wait until we get on board, they announce take over, everyone thinks it's PP's words. Reset button pressed and we go on and give him the the benefit of the doubt for a couple of months.
Sure, but I'm not sure FV or Parkinson have it in them for this kind of forward planning.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:15 pm

Whookam wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:10 pm
DJBlu wrote:
Whookam wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

Sure, but I'm not sure FV or Parkinson have it in them for this kind of forward planning.
:lol:

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:18 pm

nicholaldo wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:08 pm
Bertie Wooster wrote:
DJBlu wrote:
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

It's hard to disagree.

Take a chill pill bud.

Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:24 pm

nicholaldo wrote:
Bertie Wooster wrote:
DJBlu wrote:
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

It's hard to disagree.

Take a chill pill bud.

Well done!

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:28 pm

Narrr PT was more rational!

That result was coming. The kids can’t be expected to play 3 in a week. Fully support Parkys comments.

I note they tried to kick us off the park and sound whipped up by ‘crowd’. What can you do?

I can foresee a situation where we refuse to play Tuesday...no chance is the takeover happening before.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Whookam wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:10 pm
DJBlu wrote:
Whookam wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:58 pm

Seriously gents is no one concerned with the welfare of our young players, I'm really disappointed in the general sod the kids welfare by some posters & its not FV's fault - does anyone seriously support FV on this ?

16,17 & 18 year old lads playing 3 games a week against bigger pro footballers, I'm losing faith in BWFC if this is now acceptable whilst a group who have previous. continue to string everyone along.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:06 pm

At the moment it’s got feck all to do with FV
None of us are involved, none of us know why it’s taking so long
None of us know if they are even interested any more! And if they are not, then what??

BWFC as you know it is Phil Parkinson, his (unpair?) management team, Jason Lowe, Remi Matthews, Luke Murphy, the youth team and those staff that are still left employed like ticket office, reception, cleaners, etc. What’s happening isn’t their fault either.

I tell you what thank feck Phil is still there.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:51 pm

nicholaldo wrote:
Bertie Wooster wrote:
DJBlu wrote:
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

It's hard to disagree.

Take a chill pill bud.

Very observant of you.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

irie Cee Bee
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by irie Cee Bee » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:30 am

malcd1 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:51 pm
nicholaldo wrote:
Bertie Wooster wrote:
DJBlu wrote:
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

It's hard to disagree.

Take a chill pill bud.

Very observant of you.
Peter wasn't this irrational. I think its Bassini..