Administration and recovery

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:03 pm

Last edited by Lost Leopard Spot on Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:03 pm

Whatever 'edge' do me a favour, you do not have any edge its actually pathetic that you get off on this.

You have continually tried to undermine the likes of BWFCI (and in some cases justified), in regards to backing up some of his statements - so I will ask you again where have I ever referred to the poster BWFCI as a fraudster ?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:07 pm

That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:07 pm

Last edited by Lost Leopard Spot on Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:07 pm

Chill with the insults.

I know it's frustrating at the minute but getting wound up on a forum isn't going to help.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:09 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:03 pm
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:49 pm

LLS can you please show where I stated that BWFCI is a fraudster - you are one very angry 'Victor Meldrew' type character. I often disagree with BWFCI but I respect him as a poster & respect his opinions as I did you until this evening.
Oh do fxck off. You can start by reading the tripe you posted starting around the 2nd August on this very forum
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:49 pm
I've only been on here a few months, but how the hell do you regular posters put up with this Insane character, what an absolute arrogant know it all arsehole - has he always been like this ?
You are so entertaining, keep it up LLS (I'll ask again were did I say he's a fraudster, facts, facts) - I don't deny having an issue with BWFCI's post, but seriously you are far more of an arrogant, arsehole than he has ever been....

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:10 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:07 pm
Chill with the insults.

I know it's frustrating at the minute but getting wound up on a forum isn't going to help.
Sorry. Deleted some of the shit. Off to bed now.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

dave the minion
Reliable
Reliable

Post by dave the minion » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:57 pm

Pathetic gents, just pathetic I'm afraid.

I'm not a prolific poster on here, but I am an avid reader of the forums. Our beloved club is about to go down the sh1tter and all you can find to do is trade playground insults at each other (and others....).

Grow up, please, all of you, and act your age. We're all frustrated and these are unprecedented times for us. If you have issue with someone's post please have the decency to just ignore it, rather than trying to prove you are better than each other. Shit, life still goes on just because someone else has a different opinion you know....

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:08 pm

Bertie you should be very careful what you post on social media, someone might just see it and go all legal on you, take an example of what happened to the Blackpool fans. LLS was right if a little blunt.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:08 pm

I have to say bit disappointed that after all the posts from Admins this morning, they've not released any sort of update this evening - even if it was a "progressed a bit but still not solved" sort of update...

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:11 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:08 pm
I have to say bit disappointed that after all the posts from Admins this morning, they've not released any sort of update this evening - even if it was a "progressed a bit but still not solved" sort of update...
Personally I’d rather the next time we hear from them is ‘ta da deal done’.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:14 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Bertie you should be very careful what you post on social media, someone might just see it and go all legal on you, take an example of what happened to the Blackpool fans. LLS was right if a little blunt.
Hoboh - Seriously, please elaborate on anything that I have posted tonight that could be viewed as being subjected to any legal scrutiny ?, I've only had a difference of opinion with LLS - I've read every post again & can't find anything that I've posted being in any way dodgy or controversial

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:15 pm

Pretty pissed off right now.
Businesswoman of the year.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:16 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:11 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Personally I’d rather the next time we hear from them is ‘ta da deal done’.
Honestly think we are the last people any of them really bother about.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:21 pm

I'll ask again Hoboh 'Bertie you should be very careful what you post on social media, someone might just see it and go all legal on you'

What are you on about ?

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jugs » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:22 pm

I've got a meeting tomorrow and all I'll be able to think of is Bolton Wanderers.

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:41 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:21 pm
I'll ask again Hoboh 'Bertie you should be very careful what you post on social media, someone might just see it and go all legal on you'

What are you on about ?
I think it might have been the "what price for KA's head" comment.

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:32 pm

So,I know the main objective here with the admins and EFL setting deadlines is to get minds focused with the aim of getting the FV takeover agreed.

The liquidation process however, I understood that typically takes 5-7 working days until the company is actually liquidated. Would that apply here, from this position? So the earliest we would be actually out of existence, if nothing was agreed, and nobody else came to save us, would be next week sometime?

Evertonian
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Evertonian » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:48 pm

I've never registered on another clubs forum before but felt I had to on this occasion. I'm saddened to see what is unfolding at Bolton Wanderers and my heart goes out to the fans. I just wanted to post something on here to show some solidarity as a football fan. I've worked in Bolton and know just what the club means to the community there. I know there is not much I can say except keep your chin up lads and lasses. I'm hopeful that there will be a happy ending to this story.

Best of luck.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:02 pm

Evertonian wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:48 pm
I've never registered on another clubs forum before but felt I had to on this occasion. I'm saddened to see what is unfolding at Bolton Wanderers and my heart goes out to the fans. I just wanted to post something on here to show some solidarity as a football fan. I've worked in Bolton and know just what the club means to the community there. I know there is not much I can say except keep your chin up lads and lasses. I'm hopeful that there will be a happy ending to this story.

Best of luck.

Thanks Evertonian. It's good to hear that other supporters are rooting for us. Sad days.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.