Everton Scandal

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8028
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Half dead in Panama

Everton Scandal

Post by Harry Genshaw » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:36 am

Dominic Calvert Lewin. Wtf?!!
Image
Attachments
Screenshot_20210720-092752_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210720-092752_Samsung Internet.jpg (732.93 KiB) Viewed 127 times
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25495
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: Everton Scandal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:41 am

I think Everton have a bit more on their plate at the moment....with one of their first team players arrested for child sex offences...

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8028
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Half dead in Panama

Re: Everton Scandal

Post by Harry Genshaw » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:47 am

Worthy4England wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:41 am
I think Everton have a bit more on their plate at the moment....with one of their first team players arrested for child sex offences...
Well that was kinda the joke really :D

That get up is still criminal though!
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25495
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: Everton Scandal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:59 am

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:47 am
Worthy4England wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:41 am
I think Everton have a bit more on their plate at the moment....with one of their first team players arrested for child sex offences...
Well that was kinda the joke really :D

That get up is still criminal though!
Yeah couldn't see it receiving wide acclaim in our local vault. :-)

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 21243
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Re: Everton Scandal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:15 am

Awful get up. Looks like he bought it at Lidl or Iceland.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25495
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: Everton Scandal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:41 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:15 am
Awful get up. Looks like he bought it at Lidl or Iceland.
I suspect it might be improved by a pink dressing gown as a top-coat... :-)

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 13101
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:27 pm

Re: Everton Scandal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:53 pm

Innocent until proven gylfi
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25495
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: Everton Scandal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:21 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:53 pm
Innocent until proven gylfi
:lol:

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8028
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Half dead in Panama

Re: Everton Scandal

Post by Harry Genshaw » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:26 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:53 pm
Innocent until proven gylfi
:lol: Oh bravo! 👏
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend
Posts: 9084
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 pm
Location: Dirty Leeds

Re: Everton Scandal

Post by LeverEnd » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:11 pm

:lol: I was going to ask which player but....
...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests