Who is Sibatore...

Tell us how to make the site a better place, and we'll pretend the idea was ours all along.....

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Who is Sibatore...

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:12 pm

...and what did Sotwa do to him? Messed up my browser for a moment. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:14 pm

Not for your tender eyes Monty :wink:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:14 pm

Well, I won't argue since Tango has warned me that you are a murdering swine.... :shock:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:26 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Well, I won't argue since Tango has warned me that you are a murdering swine.... :shock:
Well he is way of the mark! I was in Kenya at the time explaining that while Sotwa means 'elephant dung' in Maasai, it actually means 'brave hansome silver bonce' in Latin :wink:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:15 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:Well, I won't argue since Tango has warned me that you are a murdering swine.... :shock:
Well he is way of the mark! I was in Kenya at the time explaining that while Sotwa means 'elephant dung' in Maasai, it actually means 'brave hansome silver bonce' in Latin :wink:
The word does exist in Maasai meaning several things as I discovered in my 'novel' researches. It mean "relation" and, more specifically, "My father's sister's husband". :shock: It also means "peace". I could not find the word in any other language, other than as an acronym. Therefore I left Buggins's mother's nationality vague as one of the 'stans. The elephant dung was a foul canard. :wink:

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:31 pm

'Sibatore' was one of those sex types.

As I suspect is our newest member 'Selalem'.