foreign affair

Tell us how to make the site a better place, and we'll pretend the idea was ours all along.....

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:36 pm

Well, WhiteArmy was banned for being sarcastic :mrgreen:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:08 am

yeahcome on

like a rogues gallery

and just what did nozza do/say ?

pm me if you must

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:00 am

Batman wrote:yeahcome on

like a rogues gallery

pm me if you must
Well he's been perminantly banned, so I suppose there is no harm.

He was banned because of his continuous racist comments and views, most of which where not exactly subtle, not to mention some quite disturbing pictures (not sex related). He had received three warnings about rasism on the site and two temporary bans before his permanent one.

If members want to be racist, that's up to them. Though if it appears on this site, they will only find themselves looking for a new site to post it on.

The same went for the likes of Epitaph, trotter58 and HFC. They were given multiple warnings through PM's, most of which where replied with the likes of 'Fxck off!' and temporary bans given before it was decided that enough was enough.

In other words, all of the above where given every chance.
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:52 pm

Poor Nozza. He was never quite the same after he found his bird giving it to some bloke in a nightclub.

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:13 pm

Just can't understand why this guy was banned- SEXMANSS? :mrgreen:

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:21 pm

warthog wrote:Poor Nozza. He was never quite the same after he found his bird giving it to some bloke in a nightclub.
Actually, I think this is fairly accurate - pity. Possibly the bloke was of a different race which might have engendered racism. Or maybe it was always there, but it cannot be tolerated whatever the cause.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:02 pm

well i'm an anti-semitic jew, and no-one is gonna stop me mwahahahahahahahaaaaaa

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:11 pm

Batman wrote:well i'm an anti-semitic jew, and no-one is gonna stop me mwahahahahahahahaaaaaa
eating the flesh off a dead pig, proper othodox that batstien!

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:15 pm

i still find it funny that even though Tango has returned, he has not added to this thread? also Commie is not on that list and we havent heard from him since either? he was full of shit though to be fair.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:29 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:i still find it funny that even though Tango has returned, he has not added to this thread? also Commie is not on that list and we havent heard from him since either? he was full of shit though to be fair.
I don't you could have read the thread properly General. It was quite clearly stated temporary bans would not be announced. Nor can one conclude from an absence the individual is banned. Tango clearly withdrew himself, was never banned, and changed his mind. As for commie - perhaps he's off running a marathon somewhere. Qui le sait?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:27 am

General Mannerheim wrote:i still find it funny that even though Tango has returned, he has not added to this thread? also Commie is not on that list and we havent heard from him since either? he was full of shit though to be fair.
so another keyboard warrior, easy when you're sat behind your keyboard isn't it? :roll:

So Mods, given I had no explanantion as to my ban other than "you've been warned before about the accusation of picking of certain people", perhaps you could explain why GM is allowed to make personal insults? And is Keveh allowed to do the same as it's his website so he can do what he wants? When the board admin resort to name-calling how can they expect anything more from the others?

For the record, I was seemingly banned for asking a question of a poster who has the intelligence to see what direction the title of his thread took it. Had the title been "purse pinching affair" there would have been no question, but the fact is the title of threads summarises the view point/issue. Was TD upset about an incident involving mrs TD? I bet he was and rightly so. Was i itending to upset him? No.

Do I pick on certain people? No. Do I disagree with some more than others. Yes. Do I argue when others would let it lie? Yes. Do I resort to direct abuse as above? No, though perhaps I should if it's allowed. Is there anything in the charter which I have breached? Not that I can see. Do I take my fair share of flack? Yes. Do I cry to the mods? No.

As for why I haven't posted since my ban was lifted, well that is frankly feck all to do with anyone.

No doubt I've risked a lifetime ban by disagreeing with anyone so to cover my ass: it's all just IMHO of course :roll:
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:59 pm

I haven't really been involved in words that have been passed backwards and forward through pm's, but I do know that you have been warned a few times about your persistent "bullying" of certain people.

All we ask is that if we warn somebody then they take it a little in to consideration in the future, personally I don't think you did.

I'm at the view of leaving things until people complain, and I know a few people have mentioned it, so it's better to act than do nothing.

It's not name calling that has done it, so that doesn't apply here, you're probably had people tell you you're full of shit plenty times before anyway ;)

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:43 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
Batman wrote:yeahcome on

like a rogues gallery

pm me if you must
Well he's been perminantly banned, so I suppose there is no harm.

He was banned because of his continuous racist comments and views, most of which where not exactly subtle, not to mention some quite disturbing pictures (not sex related). He had received three warnings about rasism on the site and two temporary bans before his permanent one.

If members want to be racist, that's up to them. Though if it appears on this site, they will only find themselves looking for a new site to post it on.

The same went for the likes of Epitaph, trotter58 and HFC. They were given multiple warnings through PM's, most of which where replied with the likes of 'Fxck off!' and temporary bans given before it was decided that enough was enough.

In other words, all of the above where given every chance.
Hahaha, funny stuff. No wonder he's like a stuck record on wanderers wanks. :mrgreen:

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:45 pm

communistworkethic wrote:
so another keyboard warrior, easy when you're sat behind your keyboard isn't it? :roll:

So Mods, given I had no explanantion as to my ban other than "you've been warned before about the accusation of picking of certain people", perhaps you could explain why GM is allowed to make personal insults?
Come off it commie, the geenral was merely stating a fact :wink:

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:35 pm

fatshaft wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:

So Mods, given I had no explanantion as to my ban other than "you've been warned before about the accusation of picking of certain people", perhaps you could explain why GM is allowed to make personal insults?
Come off it commie, the geenral was merely stating a fact :wink:
trust me after curry 3 out of the last 4 night's teas, he wasn't!!

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:00 pm

self regulation should be enough

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:07 pm

Batman wrote:self regulation should be enough
curry makes you very regular

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:11 pm

like a Kennedy funeral

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:23 pm

Batman wrote:like a Kennedy funeral
I hope for your sake nobody on here's surname is Kennedy!!

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:27 pm

it is going that way innit