Bolton Children's Hospice

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Bolton Children's Hospice

Post by truewhite15 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:33 pm

im sure you all read the story in the Bolton News (well, the locals will have) about a bunch of pathetics thieves who broke into a kids hospice shop and nicked everything, including the xmas presents for the poor kids
i beg you not to vilify me so soon, but i'm also a member of Bolton Banter, and the faithful on there are offering donations to the site which will be passed on to the hospice
i was wondering whether i might, on behalf of BB, ask you to PM Billy Bradshaw and ask as to how you can get involved in this worthy cause

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:41 pm

Thanks for the post Truewhite, but site admin are already in contact with BB about this, and there will probably be an announcement soon.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:11 pm

warthog wrote:Thanks for the post Truewhite, but site admin are already in contact with BB about this, and there will probably be an announcement soon.
Not your usual vilification, Warty! :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

davroduk
Reliable
Reliable

Post by davroduk » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:15 pm

When you find out who did it, and have them locked in a garage somewhere where no one can here them scream, please put me down for ten minutes with them to point out the error of their ways. :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack:
TALKING BALLS AS ALWAYS

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:16 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
warthog wrote:Thanks for the post Truewhite, but site admin are already in contact with BB about this, and there will probably be an announcement soon.
It's true what Warty says, Monty. Amin are in contact with Bolton Banter about a joint effort and members will be notified soonest as to what's happening.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:42 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
It's true what Warty says, Monty. Amin are in contact with Bolton Banter about a joint effort and members will be notified soonest as to what's happening.
Oh yes, I know we work together on such issues - was just pulling Warty's leg a bit.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:44 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Oh yes, I know we work together on such issues - was just pulling Warty's leg a bit.
approve, of course. bolton banter's still shite tho, isn't it? :wink:

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:52 pm

I can't shake my head enough...truly dispicable. Will pm mr bradshaw when I am in a more sober state. I never fail to be amazed by the lowliness some people will steep.
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:47 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Who, Idi? The Last King of Scotland? Surely the poor kids don't deserve that on top of everything else! :wink:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"