Soldier Of The White Army

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BwfcDan
Reliable
Reliable

Soldier Of The White Army

Post by BwfcDan » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Or whatever his name was. Used to be a mod on here. What happened to him? Just curious that's all..
"Im a big fish in a small pond"... "Your not a big fish! Your not even a fish!"

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Soldier Of The White Army

Post by thebish » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:01 pm

BwfcDan wrote:Or whatever his name was. Used to be a mod on here. What happened to him? Just curious that's all..

I asked that a while ago - nobody gave a sensible answer...

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:04 pm

I understood he was posted abroad and couldn't post too often. He came back for a few weeks (on here, that is,) but then just stopped posting.

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:21 pm

He has got a bird. Whipped!

He is back living over here now, but has very little time on his hands. I'll give him a poke and he can answer himself!

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:22 pm

probably best just to ask him on Facebook, keveh ;)

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Hi all, I'm still here and still alive and kicking. Serving in Hull at the moment. Been balancing a long distance relationship with a woman in Bolton, access to my daughter in Wales, a divorce, a constantly challenging job jailing every bad boy in the north of England (consider that I have four cells, then consider the fact every chav and hoodie in England has recently joined up because they all wanna be 'a fxcking dead ard hero, go to Afgan and twxt ragheads, innit' which almost always results in them ending up in my nick after being caught AWOL because there are no dealers on camp) Crying there wittle hearts out in the cells because they want thier mums and haven't mugged an old woman in weeks.

Then have been told that I'm on a short list for the fxcking genius idea of PAM 10, the MOD's made up crap making them able to bin anyone ever seriously injured yet still serving because they are unable to deploy in order to make cut backs and save money. Low and beyond! They are now targeting everyone close to their full 22 year pensions, and shock, horror, I've served 20 years and only have 2 years left to serve to get my full pension and I'm selected, so could be out in months with a big thanks for the 20 years but fxck you, and thanks for donating your pension for the cause.

So, SOTWA's been a busy bee for a while. That said I really do miss this place. Used to love inventing stupid crxp to make the place more interesting. As it happens I'm no longer in a long term relationship and could really do with something to take my mind of things. So who's up for a Smackdown, Novel, The Greatest ever poll, TW awards or any other daft arsed ideas I used to invade TW with? :mrgreen:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:Hi all, I'm still here and still alive and kicking. Serving in Hull at the moment. Been balancing a long distance relationship with a woman in Bolton, access to my daughter in Wales, a divorce, a constantly challenging job jailing every bad boy in the north of England (consider that I have four cells, then consider the fact every chav and hoodie in England has recently joined up because they all wanna be 'a fxcking dead ard hero, go to Afgan and twxt ragheads, innit' which almost always results in them ending up in my nick after being caught AWOL because there are no dealers on camp) Crying there wittle hearts out in the cells because they want thier mums and haven't mugged an old woman in weeks.

Then have been told that I'm on a short list for the fxcking genius idea of PAM 10, the MOD's made up crap making them able to bin anyone ever seriously injured yet still serving because they are unable to deploy in order to make cut backs and save money. Low and beyond! They are now targeting everyone close to their full 22 year pensions, and shock, horror, I've served 20 years and only have 2 years left to serve to get my full pension and I'm selected, so could be out in months with a big thanks for the 20 years but fxck you, and thanks for donating your pension for the cause.

So, SOTWA's been a busy bee for a while. That said I really do miss this place. Used to love inventing stupid crxp to make the place more interesting. As it happens I'm no longer in a long term relationship and could really do with something to take my mind of things. So who's up for a Smackdown, Novel, The Greatest ever poll, TW awards or any other daft arsed ideas I used to invade TW with? :mrgreen:
good to see you back SOTWA! as for the job situ... if i had a pound for every time I've heard cameron look doe-eyed into the camera, drape himself in the flag and talk about "our brave troops" - I'd be rich... but - words are cheap, eh?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm

thebish wrote:[good to see you back SOTWA! as for the job situ... if i had a pound for every time I've heard cameron look doe-eyed into the camera, drape himself in the flag and talk about "our brave troops" - I'd be rich... but - words are cheap, eh?
No you wouldn't. You'd have no money. When exactly did you see/hear Cameron do exactly that whilst draped in a flag?
May the bridges I burn light your way

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Good to hear from you Soldier! Sounds bit more eventful than maybe you'd want to be

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:20 pm

F*ck sake he finally makes a reappearance and it turns into the politics thread part 2.

Anyway, Sotwa, its good to see the greatest sig on the board back. But excuses, excuses or what?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:F*ck sake he finally makes a reappearance and it turns into the politics thread part 2.
Well thats the Vicar of Dibley for you
Sto ut Serviam

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:F*ck sake he finally makes a reappearance and it turns into the politics thread part 2.

Anyway, Sotwa, its good to see the greatest sig on the board back. But excuses, excuses or what?
Ha! As if you'd like it any other way :grin:

And yup, you've busted me. Been sunning it up on the beach in Cyprus, gutted that I had no internet signal to rub your noses in it! Gerrin! :pissed:

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Welcome back, pal. It's definitely been less..................colourful?

And you still haven't signed my book! :wink:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Hello :D

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:Welcome back, pal. It's definitely been less..................colourful?

And you still haven't signed my book! :wink:
Didn't even know you'd written one? :wink:

Good to be back Capain Enfield. Just been reading up. This place has gone and gotten waaaaaaaaaaay to serious!!!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
thebish wrote:[good to see you back SOTWA! as for the job situ... if i had a pound for every time I've heard cameron look doe-eyed into the camera, drape himself in the flag and talk about "our brave troops" - I'd be rich... but - words are cheap, eh?
No you wouldn't. You'd have no money. When exactly did you see/hear Cameron do exactly that whilst draped in a flag?

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Thats a suit of Union Jack, and not necessarily, therefore constituting a "draping". I would contest its more of a "wearing".

So you'd still be poor.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Welcome back!

Although thinking about it we've been playing some bloody good football since you've not been around, you better not jinx us!

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Welcome back SOTWA. Hope you manage to get your 22 in, though they'll sting you 20% tax when you start to draw it. When the Yanks tried to head hunt me I stayed. Worst decision of my life, now. Can't help but ponder that "All of us" are suffering cuts except for one group safely esconced in Westminster with all the financial perks of yore.. Enjoy your time in Hull, but try to get down to Colchester, that'll be a booming industrial centre before too long and you might get to do your fifth pricker. 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:38 pm

While we're at it

Plodder?
Sto ut Serviam