North East White

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

mcflykyle182
Hopeful
Hopeful

North East White

Post by mcflykyle182 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:06 pm

New to this forum. I live in Sunderland for uni. Just wondering how many other people here live up here too.
''Amazing! Out of nothing Bolton are level. A quick throw, Kevin Nolan keeps play alive in the box and finds Kevin Davies on the left who lashes a shot under Oliver Kahn.''

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: North East White

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:22 pm

mcflykyle182 wrote:New to this forum. I live in Sunderland for uni. Just wondering how many other people here live up here too.
I don't know of any though we are scattered far and wide. Welcome.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Tongey1
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Tongey1 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:09 am

I can after yesterdays performance we will be down with Wolves, What a load of rubbish that game was.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:10 pm

mcflykyle182 wrote:New to this forum. I live in Sunderland for uni. Just wondering how many other people here live up here too.

There must be millions of people living up there too. Look out of your window, man. You live in a city!

Gateshead, Newcastle, South Shields, Middlesbrough are only a short distance away too.

Welcome, by the way.