Hi

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Re: Hi

Post by jaffka » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:35 pm

This was a very strange thread.

Also related to the post which has now gone about the chap asking about breezeblock.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:58 pm

jaffka wrote:This was a very strange thread.

Also related to the post which has now gone about the chap asking about breezeblock.
Thanks, I feel slightly less left out...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:07 pm

...b but who the f*ck is/was Natasha. ( I've uncovered the Mitch thing all on my ownsome, given the clues in this thread, but Natasha's coming up a bit of a blank, apart from she seems to control Mitch, and there's some hint she's not a she). Go on somebody, fill in the blanks, I'm curious.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:...b but who the f*ck is/was Natasha. ( I've uncovered the Mitch thing all on my ownsome, given the clues in this thread, but Natasha's coming up a bit of a blank, apart from she seems to control Mitch, and there's some hint she's not a she). Go on somebody, fill in the blanks, I'm curious.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=108" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:...b but who the f*ck is/was Natasha. ( I've uncovered the Mitch thing all on my ownsome, given the clues in this thread, but Natasha's coming up a bit of a blank, apart from she seems to control Mitch, and there's some hint she's not a she). Go on somebody, fill in the blanks, I'm curious.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=108" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
One thosand, four hundred and eighty posts, that's tomorrow's reading sorted...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Annoyed Grunt wrote:
One thosand, four hundred and eighty posts, that's tomorrow's reading sorted...
I wouldn't bother. She goes under the names of Natasha Whittam and Mrs. Respectable. She has managed to get herself banned from many Bolton forums, including this one. She has been around for a long time. I found her somewhat amusing (even though she called me a "stupid Canadian plonker") but I can see why many found her simply annoying.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.