Might we see some wood for the trees? - Forest (H) 22/08/15

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Re: Might we see some wood for the trees? - Forest (H) 22/08

Post by jaffka » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:18 pm

He did criticise the squad after the Blackburn game.

Anyway it doesn't really matter as duggie was shit and got sacked for being shit.

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jugs » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:24 pm

malcd1 wrote:
jaffka wrote:"The problem with Chelsea is I lack a scorer,’ said Mourinho (right), speaking in French. ‘I have Eto’o but he is 32 years old, maybe 35, who knows?"

"When he [Torres] has the ball on his feet with the back to the goal, he’s not a very skilful player, we know that."

"Ruben was saying he had a pain in his back but what I was feeling was that he only had this pain when Sydney had the ball,”
I also remember him doing it with Hazard when he wasn't getting back defending.
Mourinho wrote:"he is not the kind of player ready to sacrifice himself 100% for the team".

"is not so mentally ready" to help his defence, blaming him for the first goal scored by Atletico Madrid in Chelsea's Champions League exit.

Mourinho says he is "not happy" with Hazard, despite "speaking all season" with the player in a bid to "improve him".
Yup. And Jose has won pretty much all there is to win.

Every manager has different approaches and ways of dealing with things. Browny likes to lecture his lads in front of the away stand, while Wenger defends his players to the hilt, even after going 8 years without a trophy.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:20 am

Ha, I missed this at the time... :lol: http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/141 ... ef=mr&lp=3
It's not anyone on here is it? :D
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください