Today I'm happy about......

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7227
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: Mid Sussex

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Gooner Girl » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:44 pm
I went for an interview today. Had the worst preparation ever because for the past 3 nights I've been perusing here, the beeb and social media for news on us rather than swotting up. I only went and got it! I got a tax refund yesterday too. This has been a hell of a week :oyea:
Nice one HG. Well done you!

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38152
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:45 pm

Aye, nice work H.G. "All's well that ends well" as they say.
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6946
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Half dead in Panama

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:55 pm

Thanks guys. Very happy Wanderer here.

Sorry Enoch I just can't make Saturday. I'll let you get me that beer you owe me on a future match dahn sarf
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8036
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 pm
Location: Dirty Leeds

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:56 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:55 pm
Thanks guys. Very happy Wanderer here.

Sorry Enoch I just can't make Saturday. I'll let you get me that beer you owe me on a future match dahn sarf
I'll have it
Oh, but surely just for one day, we could fight and we could win
And if only for a little while, we could insist on the impossible...

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6946
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Half dead in Panama

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:29 am

LeverEnd wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:56 pm
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:55 pm
Thanks guys. Very happy Wanderer here.

Sorry Enoch I just can't make Saturday. I'll let you get me that beer you owe me on a future match dahn sarf
I'll have it
:lol: :roll:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 35518
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:37 am

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:44 pm
I went for an interview today. Had the worst preparation ever because for the past 3 nights I've been perusing here, the beeb and social media for news on us rather than swotting up. I only went and got it! I got a tax refund yesterday too. This has been a hell of a week :oyea:
Congratulations, HG. On the tax front, I received a new I-hope-you're-fecking-joking K coding this week. When I questioned it with HMRC, some nobber in our accounts department hadn't included an 'Old car end date' on my P11D for when I changed cars, so my coding was based on me having two company cars at the same time. You've to keep an eye on these bean-counters, you know?! Bunch of slapdash c*nts ;)
May the bridges I burn light your way

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8036
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 pm
Location: Dirty Leeds

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by LeverEnd » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:55 pm

I should be getting a tax refund due to being in Taiwan most of the last tax year but the buggers still haven't calculated it.

Ps to keep.with the programme I'm happy that the sun's shining.



HMRC wankers
Oh, but surely just for one day, we could fight and we could win
And if only for a little while, we could insist on the impossible...

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38152
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:37 pm

I'm just happy our football related matters are resolved and we still have a team and a club to follow. My grandson (who is well old enough to know better) and son-in-law are plastic Mancs followers and my next door neighbour walks about wearing a Liverpool shirt. What really is the matter with these people? :?
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6946
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Half dead in Panama

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:26 am

I won a meal for 4 in Tuesdays golden gamble draw. First win at that ever. Followed up last night by a 250 quid win on Goldline.

If such luck really does come in 3s, I'll either be sending my next post via Tahiti once the cocaine binge has worn off or we'll be 3pts better off at 5.50 tonight
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4007
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Enoch » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:01 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:26 am
I won a meal for 4 in Tuesdays golden gamble draw. First win at that ever. Followed up last night by a 250 quid win on Goldline.

If such luck really does come in 3s, I'll either be sending my next post via Tahiti once the cocaine binge has worn off or we'll be 3pts better off at 5.50 tonight

Have a safe fight, Harry.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6946
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Half dead in Panama

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:54 pm

Enoch wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:01 pm
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:26 am
I won a meal for 4 in Tuesdays golden gamble draw. First win at that ever. Followed up last night by a 250 quid win on Goldline.

If such luck really does come in 3s, I'll either be sending my next post via Tahiti once the cocaine binge has worn off or we'll be 3pts better off at 5.50 tonight

Have a safe fight, Harry.
:) I hope you mean flight!
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4007
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Enoch » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:52 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:54 pm
Enoch wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:01 pm
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:26 am
I won a meal for 4 in Tuesdays golden gamble draw. First win at that ever. Followed up last night by a 250 quid win on Goldline.

If such luck really does come in 3s, I'll either be sending my next post via Tahiti once the cocaine binge has worn off or we'll be 3pts better off at 5.50 tonight

Have a safe fight, Harry.
:) I hope you mean flight!

:lol: Sub-editor failure.

Kinda ruined the joke. :cry:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests