Ken Anderson - Old Owner (Definitely. For Ever ..... )

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Ken Anderson - New Owner (Definitely. For Now ..... )

Post by jmjhb » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:00 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:49 pm
jmjhb wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:35 pm
As per Howard on WW, Ken has, apparently, challenged the validity of the share recall.
A random bloke on a random forum changing his story seemingly daily to suit the current situation - he may well have intimate knowledge of something that seemingly very few really do - or possibly not. I'd take with a huge pinch of salt myself.
Got more right than Iles and Nicko so far. One is off on holiday when it always seems to matter and the other is chucking darts and hoping something sticks.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:02 pm

jmjhb wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:00 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
jmjhb wrote:
As per Howard on WW, Ken has, apparently, challenged the validity of the share recall.
A random bloke on a random forum changing his story seemingly daily to suit the current situation - he may well have intimate knowledge of something that seemingly very few really do - or possibly not. I'd take with a huge pinch of salt myself.
Got more right than Iles and Nicko so far. One is off on holiday when it always seems to the matter and the other is chucking darts and hoping something sticks.
I'm unconvinced by such a claim too. What specifically has he demonstrably got right?

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:02 pm

Basran's group being tyrekickers, for starters

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:06 pm

jmjhb wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:02 pm
Basran's group being tyrekickers, for starters
See the word demnstrably. We have no idea whether they were or were not. Plenty of people cast doubt on the deal on social media for example without any of them knowing any more than you or I....

It is very easy to sound authoritative if you give yourself room to change your story daily. It could well be true, BUT I'm highly, highly skeptical - until proven otherwise.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:11 pm

I'm getting pissed off with people keep on quoting this 'Howard' character.

If you properly know something then say who you are Howard. If you know you shouldn't say who you are then you must be in a position to act, so act, and if you can't take action then you are no more use than an ice cream dildo.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:14 pm

Were Basran’s group tyre-kickers, or did they tyre of Swiss Ken’s exhausting car-talogue of salesman’s add-ons? Could be either, could be neither, but considering they spent time and money on due diligence, they must be pretty keen kickers.

Haven’t read a word of Howard’s, because I can’t abide yon forum and I strongly suspect the motives of “insiders” posting on forums. But by a man’s actions shall he be known, and from what I’ve learned of Ken’s MO, I doubt the blame can be laid with the folks who chased the club for weeks.

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:15 pm

Well, I guess we'll know tomorrow or Wednesday whether he's been having us all on or not

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:17 pm

jmjhb wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:15 pm
Well, I guess we'll know tomorrow or Wednesday whether he's been having us all on or not
Except today he's given himself the perfect "well Ken legally challenged it and its all too messy so they've pulled out" wiggle room.

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:17 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:52 am
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:27 pm
bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:19 pm
One thing I am certain of:

KA does not want credible new owners at the helm. He does want the narrative to be "And BWFC are now positive about better things ahead now Ken Anderson is no longer running the club, and xxxxxxxx are at the helm and looking to invest to take the club back to it's former glories". He doesn't want stories in the media from current and ex players about how actually they could never be certain of being paid on time and how toxic that situation really was, without the ability to respond/challenge in a kolumn. Nor, any revelations of his use or possible misuse of Inner Circle Investments in the clubs' financial dealings.

He will do everything he can to get someone like Bassini to front a takeover/investment, with Paul Aldridge remaining (as Nixon suggested), and Ken no doubt retaining a stake, and likely the ability to influence the financial transactions the club makes, and Superagent73 still responsible for arranging contracts.

All imho.
That all seems a little paranoid if you don't mind me saying.
I don't think he gives a fxck about anything apart from extracting himself with more dosh in his pocket than he started with.
For once I'm completely with LLS. Ken cares not about the club or its future, positive or negative, but everything about his bank balance. If anything I think he'd love the club to have a good future then he can use that on his CV - "turned round struggling football club".
I shall respectfully disagree with you both :).

We shall see. My prediction:

Ken at all costs:

1.) Tries to prevent Howard's mystery party (assuming they are real) from taking over.
2.) Attempts to maintain some influence with the Bassini group or any group that takes over, or any outcome.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:28 pm

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:17 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:52 am
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:27 pm
bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:19 pm
One thing I am certain of:

KA does not want credible new owners at the helm. He does want the narrative to be "And BWFC are now positive about better things ahead now Ken Anderson is no longer running the club, and xxxxxxxx are at the helm and looking to invest to take the club back to it's former glories". He doesn't want stories in the media from current and ex players about how actually they could never be certain of being paid on time and how toxic that situation really was, without the ability to respond/challenge in a kolumn. Nor, any revelations of his use or possible misuse of Inner Circle Investments in the clubs' financial dealings.

He will do everything he can to get someone like Bassini to front a takeover/investment, with Paul Aldridge remaining (as Nixon suggested), and Ken no doubt retaining a stake, and likely the ability to influence the financial transactions the club makes, and Superagent73 still responsible for arranging contracts.

All imho.
That all seems a little paranoid if you don't mind me saying.
I don't think he gives a fxck about anything apart from extracting himself with more dosh in his pocket than he started with.
For once I'm completely with LLS. Ken cares not about the club or its future, positive or negative, but everything about his bank balance. If anything I think he'd love the club to have a good future then he can use that on his CV - "turned round struggling football club".
I shall respectfully disagree with you both :).

We shall see. My prediction:

Ken at all costs:

1.) Tries to prevent Howard's mystery party (assuming they are real) from taking over.
2.) Attempts to maintain some influence with the Bassini group or any group that takes over, or any outcome.
So you're saying Ken doesn't care about the £ in his pocket and will do himself out of lots of money just to spite the club? I cannot see that. Honestly.

He runs the risk of liquidation and if you're going to believe that dude and his mystery party story then Ken does not want liquidation as he'll almost certainly be liable...that is if you believe him, which you seem to, and I don't. Not really.

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:35 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:17 pm
jmjhb wrote:
Except today he's given himself the perfect "well Ken legally challenged it and its all too messy so they've pulled out" wiggle room.
Then either Bassini takes over or we get liquidated. End of story, and I don't have to partake in this second-guessing nonsense anymore!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:38 pm

jmjhb wrote:
I don't know what he's been saying. Can you summarise the Wisdom of Howard for me?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:41 pm

Presuming they exist and if his group were to be successful then there would be an announcement at about 4.30pm tomorrow

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:46 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
jmjhb wrote:
I don't think he's changed his story daily at all. He (who is apparently a she), has been pretty consistent all the way down the line. Obviously as a situation moves, then the narrative sometimes has to move with it. My observations would be 1) They're pretty familiar with the Accounts - things in public domain. Things in the books (things not in public domain), you could conceive statements about the books to be accurate (that's not saying they are, just that it's very plausible) 2) despite working in PR, they seem to be pretty clued up around EFL Rules and general insolvency process/legislation.

Now they could've read up on all this shit and then some, to go on a mega wind-up, but fcuk me, it'd be a huge effort, were that the case.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:51 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:38 pm
jmjhb wrote:
I don't know what he's been saying. Can you summarise the Wisdom of Howard for me?
Quick spin.

"Howard's party" have the cash to buy outright (including wiping the debts). They've asked Moonshift to call the shares in as Anderson is in breach of his legal obligations in relation to the loan from Moonshift. Moonshift did this day before previous Court hearing which set a 14 day timer. At end of 14 day timer, either Anderson would need to pay up the readies owed or shares would revert to Moonshift which "Howard's party" would then buy off Moonshift....

Is the broad essence.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:57 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:51 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
jmjhb wrote:
Quick spin.

"Howard's party" have the cash to buy outright (including wiping the debts). They've asked Moonshift to call the shares in as Anderson is in breach of his legal obligations in relation to the loan from Moonshift. Moonshift did this day before previous Court hearing which set a 14 day timer. At end of 14 day timer, either Anderson would need to pay up the readies owed or shares would revert to Moonshift which "Howard's party" would then buy off Moonshift....

Is the broad essence.
Thanks. That leaves me with three questions:
Is Howard a party to Howard's Party or just a commentator?
So if Moonshift have called the shares in, doesn't this mean Moonshift are liable for all debts
So why didn't Moonshift announce a rights issue and take control that way without exposing themselves to multimillion pound debts they didn't run up???
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:01 pm

If it’s (Howard) a wind up it’s a bloody elaborate one, and rather pointless one at that.

I’m just fecked off with talking about it to be honest. Utterly pointless and nothing we can do to influence the situation.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:03 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:01 pm
If it’s (Howard) a wind up it’s a bloody elaborate one, and rather pointless one at that.

I’m just fecked off with talking about it to be honest. Utterly pointless and nothing we can do to influence the situation.
We could have indicative votes... :wink:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:09 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:57 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:51 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
jmjhb wrote:
Quick spin.

Is the broad essence.
Thanks. That leaves me with three questions:
Is Howard a party to Howard's Party or just a commentator?
So if Moonshift have called the shares in, doesn't this mean Moonshift are liable for all debts
So why didn't Moonshift announce a rights issue and take control that way without exposing themselves to multimillion pound debts they didn't run up???
Q1 - Allegedly not (but appears somehow connected, possibly to Moonshift)
Q2 - Not until they transact - but the understanding is they'd put words around it so the shares would revert straight to Mystery Buyer.
Q3 - They don't legally own the shares at this juncture Anderson does (and they don't actually want to). So they couldn't. The issue is around default on payment.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:11 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:46 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
jmjhb wrote:
I don't think he's changed his story daily at all. He (who is apparently a she), has been pretty consistent all the way down the line. Obviously as a situation moves, then the narrative sometimes has to move with it. My observations would be 1) They're pretty familiar with the Accounts - things in public domain. Things in the books (things not in public domain), you could conceive statements about the books to be accurate (that's not saying they are, just that it's very plausible) 2) despite working in PR, they seem to be pretty clued up around EFL Rules and general insolvency process/legislation.

Now they could've read up on all this shit and then some, to go on a mega wind-up, but fcuk me, it'd be a huge effort, were that the case.
They're clued up - but its the level of detail they are prepared to divulge that makes me suspicious. Bassini wasn't mentioned until Nixon started - then initially was dismissed as nonsense then suddenly - Bassini had offered Howard's lot 2M not to recall the shares...

Its all a little to convenient. Why would someone in PR know every single move being made. And why relay it on a fan forum?

It could be someone completely making it up, someone who is working on behalf of someone to put messages out there or absolutely genuine. But I can't help but think the level of detail used to counter specific daily updates is a bit suspicious.