The athletics/running thread

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Re: The athletics/running thread

Post by Enoch » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:49 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:01 am
wankers like Owen Jones
Now there's something we can agree on.

:D

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:10 am

Gooner Girl wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:42 pm
Fab park run today with LE (well done for winning the thing after a night on the booze!) Mrs LE, BP and one of the junior GG’s. Lovely to partake in a harvester breakfast after too. 😋
Only just seen this. LE really does make you sick! Well done mate.

Great to finally do Parkrun and Parkrun breakfast with you and GG junior. A lovely morning was had by all!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:31 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:10 am
Gooner Girl wrote:
Fab park run today with LE (well done for winning the thing after a night on the booze!) Mrs LE, BP and one of the junior GG’s. Lovely to partake in a harvester breakfast after too. 😋

Great to finally do Parkrun and Parkrun breakfast with you and GG junior. A lovely morning was had by all!
Did GG not storm off in a massive huffty, throwing her top to the ground as she marched off? :)
May the bridges I burn light your way

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:39 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:31 pm
Burnden Paddock wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:

Did GG not storm off in a massive huffty, throwing her top to the ground as she marched off? :)
I deserved to have been subbed. Half way through the 4th hill would have done me fine! :D No sulking here! Kept my top on so as not to scare the HH locals and Bolton tourists with my knackered tummy!

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:10 am

Gooner Girl wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:39 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:31 pm
Burnden Paddock wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:

I deserved to have been subbed. Half way through the 4th hill would have done me fine! :D No sulking here! Kept my top on so as not to scare the HH locals and Bolton tourists with my knackered tummy!
I fully expected a strop tbh. Bit harsh when your own 9yo son boos you off the course. 😉