What are you playing tonight?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Re: What are you playing tonight?

Post by jmjhb » Sun May 12, 2019 6:39 pm

Meh, it was just another one of his attempts to be edgy which failed and he's come across as a colossal bellend

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:33 am

Chased Glastonbury through to the latest effort of Noel G's High F-ing Bs. Lovely stuff. Sail On is an incredible song to throw away as a B aside.

Lot of time for the Gallaghers, me.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:30 pm

This is a bit er, different....Not quite what it seems... :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYSxOj6W7IQ
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:08 pm

My hearing is well gone now, but I had a reminder of what noise is all about tonight watching a vid of Axl Rose with Brian May and Queen doing "We will Rock You" at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert. That was some class noise with a million pairs of hands clapping it out. :D ...

Left it on for Sweet Child O Mine and Knocking on Heaven's Door, just for old time's sake.
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.