Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:18 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:38 am
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:34 pm
What's happened to BBC Television's 24 hour HD News Channel? It's disappeared.

One minute it was there, but now it's gone.
Nobody wants to see Corbyn, May, Putin, Trump, Juncker or Kim Jong-un in HD - they're bad enough in soft focus
Ha. I was having an online disagreement with a friend of a friend who works for BBC News and Current Affairs a few weeks ago. I was moaning about how the BBC still doesn't broadcast the regional news in HD and that the viewer, in this instance me, has to fanny about switching channel.
He got on his high horse about how the BBC was investing in in-depth /cutting edge journalism and research rather than (tedious list of HD broadcasting requirements).
I pointed out that AT THAT VERY MOMENT on BBC1 Television, Andrew Marr was interviewing the soon-to-be-ousted leader of a party who account for less than 2% of the national vote about his sex life.

Never heard from that c*unt again either. :lol:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:14 pm

Currently sitting in one of my locals, attempting to enjoy an Easter Sunday roast. One bell end has drawn up a stool next to our table, resting a pint in an ever expanding puddle of slop next to my fork hand, and blocking any benefit from the fire with his huge body-hugging sheepskin coat that stinks, whilst meanwhile puffing on a vape thing - only this fxcker seems to think that instead of of a cigarette substitute it's an oxygen substitute - he just won't stop sucking and blowing.
I'm being constrained from berating the tosspot by my wife's hard stares and the fact I'm entertaining my parents to a sixty-fifth wedding luncheon, otherwise words woulda been said by now... They may still be exchanged.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:45 pm

Go on mate, let him have it..I've been in lumber with the wife on several occasions for lacking the restraint a good Wanderer would exhibit....Sort him... :lol:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:56 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:45 pm
Go on mate, let him have it..I've been in lumber with the wife on several occasions for lacking the restraint a good Wanderer would exhibit....Sort him... :lol:
:D
I was close TD, but he's vacated the area. It's been some weeks since circumstances allowed a good rant! I feel purged. The Sunday roast was good too, (only now my mother is asking what I'm I'm tip tapping at...)
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:35 pm

Is there nowhere between seething silence and blowing a gasket? Can't be healthy!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:47 am

Prufrock wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:35 pm
Is there nowhere between seething silence and blowing a gasket? Can't be healthy!
I'm not healthy! I'm immnormal.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:21 pm

Not angry, more just a bit gutted. I'd emptied my diary for 4 days over Easter to take a bit of a break and was hoping to get out on the motorbike. Feckin weather.........
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:28 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:21 pm
Not angry, more just a bit gutted. I'd emptied my diary for 4 days over Easter to take a bit of a break and was hoping to get out on the motorbike. Feckin weather.........
Your "feckin weather" is my "Thank Gawd". Matlock Bath empty of the usual cacophony.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Martin Atkinson and his pals. Really knocked a tin hat on a shit week. If you didn't watch the city-united game, wait for match of the day. Two of the most nailed on penalties you'll ever see (the second being the definition of a modern red card too) waved away by that useless c*nt.

Death, taxes and united getting away with murder.

All in a pub in st Alban's full of plastic reds. Camera at one point panned to a far Eastern chap in blue which got uproar from the salt of the earth mancs in the pub.

The f*cking c*nts.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:08 pm

^ a rare glimpse of motd for me tonight. You're not wrong. That challenge of Youngs was tantamount to an assault and a straight red anywhere on the pitch.

St Albans reds though? That makes me angrier!
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:14 am

They didn't even bother with the first. Yeah, moss sides finest in full voice. God I hate that club.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:28 pm
Bijou Bob wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:21 pm
Your "feckin weather" is my "Thank Gawd". Matlock Bath empty of the usual cacophony.
The noisy cxnts are back with a vengeance today though...
So far seen two dicks ride roaring through Cromford A6 traffic lights on red and collide with a bus, one idiotic fxckface on a scrambler do a wheelie by Arkwright's Mills and come off and break a leg, two tosspots revving engines at a pedestrian crossing getting into a fight with people attempting to cross, and over two hundred en masse cxnts (bandanas round gobs hiding their dangerous features) from some oh so intimidating Motorcycle Club having the time of their infantile grubby lives, riding through.
Bye bye, we wave, fxck off and have a wank tonight having had such a wonderful smoke-filled, noise-rattling, anti-social hobby so fulfilled.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:37 pm

...ooops, spoke too soon. Must be over two hundred black leather clad retards currently pouring down Steeple Grange.
Ooo how Manly!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:14 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:02 pm
Martin Atkinson and his pals. Really knocked a tin hat on a shit week. If you didn't watch the city-united game, wait for match of the day. Two of the most nailed on penalties you'll ever see (the second being the definition of a modern red card too) waved away by that useless c*nt.

All in a pub in st Alban's full of plastic reds. Camera at one point panned to a far Eastern chap in blue which got uproar from the salt of the earth mancs in the pub.

The f*cking c*nts.
Well if it's any compensation there are more Citeh Worms struggling to the surface round 'ere than the population of Manchester.
There always will be dicks that follow a tv experience. True fans are harder to define, but they exist, so stop being so judgemental. I mean, Christ, in St Albans!!!!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:10 am

Prufrock wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:02 pm

The f*cking c*nts.
When watching it, and seeing that challenge, my immediate response was "what is the point of a referee". Because that was as nailed on a red and a penalty as you'll ever see. In real time too. Not just the replay. A full on assault, determined to take Aguero out at all costs.

Does make the mind boggle how a decision like that can be so wrong.

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Right then, first sunny day, that's me off to Matlock.........:-)

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:48 pm
You'll get lost in the crowds... :wink:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:38 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:16 pm
Bijou Bob wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:48 pm
You'll get lost in the crowds... :wink:
No chance of that with the noise from my cut exhausts! :P :mrgreen:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:11 pm

Fxck Me.
First of all a Big Apology that I'm White, Male, and English.
Secondly, thank you very much for the Times for publishing two articles, one of which pointed out that (we suppose, white male English) students of an Oxford college have cancelled a party themed around 'Weed' due to the 'fact' the event amounted to the "Appropriation of another culture".
The other article celebrated [with photographs of obviously Indian children with DRAWN ON MUSTACHES AND WEARING BOWLER HATS WHILST WIELDING CANES] Charlie Chaplin fans in Adipur, India.

Logic tells me that it's either as equally OK for me (a white male Englishman) to wear a Rasta hat and get stoned, as well as young Indians to dress up as Charlie Chaplin, OR it's wrong for me to dress up as a Rasta AND wrong for Indian youths to CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE MY FXCKING CULTURE.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:25 pm

Whilst I'm on the same point.
1. Nobody except Latin speaking Italians descended from the 32 classical Roman tribes can drink wine.
2. Only Japanese people can sing Karaoke. Full stop.
3. But the Japs can't 'karaoke' to the Beatles anymore.
4. All nations with railway transport systems must IMMEDIATELY stop using them and dismantle them. Don't you dare appropriate George Stephenson's heritage...
5. Et fxcking cetera.

The youth of this country is going to shit. I blame immigrants personally - Macron, his anti-Brexiteering attitude, and his Hugenots.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください