European Second Referendum

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

In or Out

IN (including all the rules and all the costs including increased costs).
44%
OUT (including a proper No Deal Brexit with no payment to the EU at all, and no more rule taking).
44%
MAY-be: or are you one of her followers?
13%

Total votes: 16

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Hoboh » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Oh please. I listened to a story on the radio where the Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee have said Brexit is having an impact on medicines. People then were contacting 5 live to say they already cannot get their medicine from any local pharmacy and are being told it is down to Brexit and supply chain issues introduced by stockpiling. Clearly the PSNC, pharmacy chains and individual pharmacists are all just in on project fear.

Its a massive global conspiracy with millions of people prepared to perpetuate a lie....just like climate change....or perhaps, just perhaps the trained bodies and professionals might know a bit more than Bob down the pub....perhaps.....
You posted the link as fact mate not me.
BTW I'm sure the US, FDA are involved in this conspiracy Brexiteers have are they?

Project fear in full panic mode, tick tock, tick tock, hard Brexit is approaching fast due to incompetence of remainers keep objecting to everything possible, delay and crash that's what you face.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:56 pm

Bob down the pub. Bob down the fxcking pub?!!!
You arrogant, nonsensical little man!
I love how you've just completely ignored the ripostes that I made to your ridiculous tirade. You're bereft of brain power, pal.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Corbyn's just proved to be a bigger tit than May. That's some achievement!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:17 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:56 pm
I love how you've just completely ignored the ripostes that I made to your ridiculous tirade. You're bereft of brain power, pal.
You don’t have to take personal affront. I’m well aware that you are neither stupid and almost certainly one of the most intelligent people I’ve ever conversed with.

However, you can’t seem to accept different views. And you want me to believe that the PSNC and individual pharmacies and big chains saying this is becoming an issue are all part of a project fear conspiracy. Because you and others say so. I fully accept that many people opposed to Brexit have made all sorts of nonsense claims, just as Brexiteers have the other way. I do not accept that everything that says there are issues is part of a conspiracy to be immediately dismissed. Indeed, I also think there are a few credible arguments in favour of Brexit.

My issue is that rational, sensible people are so ‘Brexit’ tunnel vision that anything that comes out that doesn’t support that is dismissed as ‘project fear’. It’s dangerous and it’s the sort of behaviour I expect from American Trump supporters but it makes the Brexit discussions very hard.

You may find me comdescending alongside all other remainers. I get it. The problem is everyone will be condescending if you start from the place of ‘experts that say stuff I don’t like are just project fear’....it’s hard to not condescend when that is the argument coming back.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:19 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:11 pm
Not sure about bigger, but an equal. Unbelievable stupidity. And on this we can agree

All Corbyn has to do is show he has a credible plan that could win support of the house. It isn’t even that hard. Instead he’s offering nothing and just tabling pointless motions that won’t be heard until after 14th January that are certain to lose.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:52 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:19 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Not sure about bigger, but an equal. Unbelievable stupidity. And on this we can agree

All Corbyn has to do is show he has a credible plan that could win support of the house. It isn’t even that hard. Instead he’s offering nothing and just tabling pointless motions that won’t be heard until after 14th January that are certain to lose.
I actually think his biggest problem is the impatient SNP and others.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:02 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:52 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

No it’s not. It’s that his party whilst less split than the Tories, is split over a 2nd referendum vs Norway vs something close to May’s deal. He doesn’t want to have a position because he doesn’t want a row. Also he’s scared that he can’t appease all Labour voters. Fact is you never can. But deep down he’s as much of a Brexiteer as Mogg. But he cannot say so. A mess.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:50 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:02 pm
Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

No it’s not. It’s that his party whilst less split than the Tories, is split over a 2nd referendum vs Norway vs something close to May’s deal. He doesn’t want to have a position because he doesn’t want a row. Also he’s scared that he can’t appease all Labour voters. Fact is you never can. But deep down he’s as much of a Brexiteer as Mogg. But he cannot say so. A mess.
I know he dislikes the EU in reality, why do you think I would possibly consider voting for Labour?
If he wants to win a confidence vote it cannot be before May puts her deal to the house with little change, loses and totally pees off the DUP, who would then at best abstain.
There is only one hard fact to emerge over Brexit, the remaining wailers handed the EU all the aces lock, stock and barrel with the amount of division they have caused the EU will never budge in the hope of hanging on to our contributions, contributions they will sorely need with Napoleons spending and the banking disaster round the corner in Germany.
Democratic votes are dead in this country, the next general election should be the best out of three.
Oh I forgot to add Labour gravy train riders will toe the party line, unlike the Tories they have the mechanism in place to ensure it, momentum thugs.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:02 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:50 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

I know he dislikes the EU in reality, why do you think I would possibly consider voting for Labour?
If he wants to win a confidence vote it cannot be before May puts her deal to the house with little change, loses and totally pees off the DUP, who would then at best abstain.
There is only one hard fact to emerge over Brexit, the remaining wailers handed the EU all the aces lock, stock and barrel with the amount of division they have caused the EU will never budge in the hope of hanging on to our contributions, contributions they will sorely need with Napoleons spending and the banking disaster round the corner in Germany.
Democratic votes are dead in this country, the next general election should be the best out of three.
Oh I forgot to add Labour gravy train riders will toe the party line, unlike the Tories they have the mechanism in place to ensure it, momentum thugs.
Corbyn cannot win a confidence vote at any point. The DUP have said if May's deal is rejected they will NOT vote her down. They would only do so if her deal went through and in that situation there will not be a confidence vote. And no Tory will vote down their own party - they might were Blair in opposition or someone they could more easily countenance. But not Corbyn.

The DUP are now it seems positioning themselves more closely towards May's deal. I suspect that she is offering them a lot in order to vote this through. And the time delay allows them to backtrack from their earlier messaging. She has to hope the ERG can similarly be bought.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:16 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:02 pm
Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

Corbyn cannot win a confidence vote at any point. The DUP have said if May's deal is rejected they will NOT vote her down. They would only do so if her deal went through and in that situation there will not be a confidence vote. And no Tory will vote down their own party - they might were Blair in opposition or someone they could more easily countenance. But not Corbyn.

The DUP are now it seems positioning themselves more closely towards May's deal. I suspect that she is offering them a lot in order to vote this through. And the time delay allows them to backtrack from their earlier messaging. She has to hope the ERG can similarly be bought.
Fair points but never under estimate the DUP they are battle hardened in a way that makes most of our MP's look like infants there is a distinct possibility Corbyn might just sneak through.
For what it's worth if the real remaniacs dropped this stupid idea of a 'peoples vote' then I think the EU would shift on the backstop and Mays deal would get through. The EU are clinging to their famed second referendum.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:45 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:16 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:02 pm
Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

Fair points but never under estimate the DUP they are battle hardened in a way that makes most of our MP's look like infants there is a distinct possibility Corbyn might just sneak through.
For what it's worth if the real remaniacs dropped this stupid idea of a 'peoples vote' then I think the EU would shift on the backstop and Mays deal would get through. The EU are clinging to their famed second referendum.
Beginning to think May might sneak her deal through.

Think of this from Corbyn's position. What is best for him....

A) Deal rejected, political chaos and either a 2nd referendum - where he'll have to take a side (he found that hard last time and will be under more scrutiny this time) OR a General Election where he either loses and his position is untenable OR he wins and has to actually make a decision on Brexit and probably one that leaves his party split.

OR

B) Corbyn encourages Labour MPs to abstain - May pushes through her hugely unpopular deal. Her position is strengthened within the Tories for now but the public are against her. Corbyn carries on sniping and gets to survive till the next GE in 2022 where the Tories position is potentially weakened.....

B is a risk to his chances of "grabbing power". I'm not at all convinced being PM interests him all that much. I think he'd rather win his internal party battle. Even if we argue he does want to be PM - B is as good a chance as A and has the added bonus of him being able to fence sit and not cause an internal row - at least over Brexit.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:34 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:17 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:56 pm
You don’t have to take personal affront. I’m well aware that you are neither stupid and almost certainly one of the most intelligent people I’ve ever conversed with.

However, you can’t seem to accept different views. And you want me to believe that the PSNC and individual pharmacies and big chains saying this is becoming an issue are all part of a project fear conspiracy. Because you and others say so. I fully accept that many people opposed to Brexit have made all sorts of nonsense claims, just as Brexiteers have the other way. I do not accept that everything that says there are issues is part of a conspiracy to be immediately dismissed. Indeed, I also think there are a few credible arguments in favour of Brexit.

My issue is that rational, sensible people are so ‘Brexit’ tunnel vision that anything that comes out that doesn’t support that is dismissed as ‘project fear’. It’s dangerous and it’s the sort of behaviour I expect from American Trump supporters but it makes the Brexit discussions very hard.

You may find me comdescending alongside all other remainers. I get it. The problem is everyone will be condescending if you start from the place of ‘experts that say stuff I don’t like are just project fear’....it’s hard to not condescend when that is the argument coming back.
Ok. I went well over the top. I apologise.
Merry Christmas, have a good new year. I'll argue with you in a couple of weeks when I get tinternet back.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:57 pm

Well, well, well more potential problems for the peace and goodwill EU/UN Globalists.
Macron accused of treason by French generals for signing UN Migration Pact
General Antoine Martinez has written the letter signed by ten other generals, an admiral and colonel, and also includes former French Minister of Defense Charles Millon.

They’ve given strong warning that Macron’s signing the U.N. Global Migration Pact strips France of even more sovereignty providing an additional reason for “an already battered people” to “revolt”.

The highly decorated military co-signees assert that the beleaguered Macron is “guilty of a denial of democracy or treason against the nation” for signing the migration pact without putting it to the people.

“The French state is late in coming to realize the impossibility of integrating too many people, in addition to totally different cultures, who have regrouped in the last forty years in areas that no longer submit to the laws of the Republic,” the letter advises, also saying that mass immigration is erasing France’s “civilizational landmarks”.

The pact, which has been protested in the Yellow Vest demonstrations in five countries, was signed by 164 nations, most against the will of the citizens as stated in dozens of country specific petitions, on Monday in Marrakech.

The immensely opposed and disastrous document declares unlimited migration to be treated as a human right and criticism of mass migration to be treated as hate speech.
Add to that the French police are starting go slows and possible strike action, what really could go wrong?

Some Muppet's say there is no threat to a nations sovereignty from these types of organisations and the people so wedded to them!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Channel 4 News tonight... Some pathetic wazzock complaining about a) the jobs that will be lost in a hard Brexit, and in the next breath, b) the lack of inspectors, stevedors, vets, at ports etc needed for a hard Brexit....
Duh!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:17 pm

Re drug shortages: it’ll all be fine. Matt Hancock is busy buying fridges.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:20 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:36 pm
Channel 4 News tonight... Some pathetic wazzock complaining about a) the jobs that will be lost in a hard Brexit, and in the next breath, b) the lack of inspectors, stevedors, vets, at ports etc needed for a hard Brexit....
Duh!
Don't worry about that, it's now cruel to use the term, gingerbread!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:31 pm

Seems I wasn't too far off the truth previously,
In an interview with the Guardian on Friday, Corbyn left open the possibility that the party could campaign for Brexit if there was a second referendum on the UK’s membership of the bloc, but stressed that his focus was on seeking a refashioned exit deal with the European Union.

He also renewed his criticism of the EU’s economic policies on state aid, which he said blocked investment and would undermine attempts to regenerate the British economy and develop industry.

Looks like the remainers in the Labour party are not socialists but the remains of Bliars champagne elitists.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:51 pm

Meanwhile: http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/wo ... -crew.html

I wonder just what these people think they'll find over here when they arrive? Oh, I know somebody will tell me absolutely anything is better than what they have, but I still wonder?

" Oh Mary, this London's a wonderful sight, tis crowded with people by day and by night. They don't grow potatoes or barley or wheat, cos they're all out there digging for gold in the street".

The reality, is a wee bit different....
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:01 am

So desperate to remain in the EU these treasonous cretins are prepared to sign away any freedoms the UK would like to regain!

They really. really, should be held in extreme contempt.

The EU does not take away freedoms :roll: pull the other one.
Meanwhile, support for a deal that would prevent the UK from signing its own trade agreements is gaining ground among some senior Labour and Tory MPs as a potential compromise that could end the deadlock.
(that quote was lifted from the Guardian not the mail btw.)

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:16 am

Are you really that thick after two years of this?
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.