Today I'm happy about......

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25477
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:14 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:08 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:03 pm
TANGODANCER wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:49 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:15 pm

I'm sure they'll be grateful for your thanks in their endeavors....What a horribly spiteful and unnecessary response. You aren't a very pleasant human being. That much is clear.
What endeavours, missing school to protest about "their" planet? Oh, climb down from the pulpit will you Mr Superior. Unpleasant and spiteful I'm not ; realistic I am.
They're trying to do something to effect change. Instead of being told by people like you that its "pointless".

They've had the gumption to organise en masse and do something that raises attention. I suspect they've done that in a face of a lot of...."in my day we were realistic" *YAWN*.
So they're "striking". And they're putting the head teachers in an invidious situation where they have to fine the parents for non attendance. Can the head teachers suck carbon out of the air?
If they didn't strike they'd not raise the attention....that's the point. There are countless protests every year on climate change and few are reported like this one has been. I'm sure that any sensible headteacher will be proud of their pupils taking action.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:22 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:14 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:08 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:03 pm
TANGODANCER wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:49 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:15 pm

I'm sure they'll be grateful for your thanks in their endeavors....What a horribly spiteful and unnecessary response. You aren't a very pleasant human being. That much is clear.
What endeavours, missing school to protest about "their" planet? Oh, climb down from the pulpit will you Mr Superior. Unpleasant and spiteful I'm not ; realistic I am.
They're trying to do something to effect change. Instead of being told by people like you that its "pointless".

They've had the gumption to organise en masse and do something that raises attention. I suspect they've done that in a face of a lot of...."in my day we were realistic" *YAWN*.
So they're "striking". And they're putting the head teachers in an invidious situation where they have to fine the parents for non attendance. Can the head teachers suck carbon out of the air?
If they didn't strike they'd not raise the attention....that's the point. There are countless protests every year on climate change and few are reported like this one has been. I'm sure that any sensible headteacher will be proud of their pupils taking action.
Any 'proper' headteacher is placed in the unjust situation of having to fine the parents.
And what next: strikes over Brexit, against Donald Trump, for Jeremy Corbyn, against the IAAF because their lawyers denigrate Caster Semenya because they diss her as a proper woman, against Parky for not playing 4-4-2?
Where the fxck does it end? Obviously with no classes because all the children are on strike about everything, the clever little buggers.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25477
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:25 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:22 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:14 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:08 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:03 pm
TANGODANCER wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:49 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:15 pm

I'm sure they'll be grateful for your thanks in their endeavors....What a horribly spiteful and unnecessary response. You aren't a very pleasant human being. That much is clear.
What endeavours, missing school to protest about "their" planet? Oh, climb down from the pulpit will you Mr Superior. Unpleasant and spiteful I'm not ; realistic I am.
They're trying to do something to effect change. Instead of being told by people like you that its "pointless".

They've had the gumption to organise en masse and do something that raises attention. I suspect they've done that in a face of a lot of...."in my day we were realistic" *YAWN*.
So they're "striking". And they're putting the head teachers in an invidious situation where they have to fine the parents for non attendance. Can the head teachers suck carbon out of the air?
If they didn't strike they'd not raise the attention....that's the point. There are countless protests every year on climate change and few are reported like this one has been. I'm sure that any sensible headteacher will be proud of their pupils taking action.
Any 'proper' headteacher is placed in the unjust situation of having to fine the parents.
And what next: strikes over Brexit, against Donald Trump, for Jeremy Corbyn, against the IAAF because their lawyers denigrate Caster Semenya because they diss her as a proper woman, against Parky for not playing 4-4-2?
Where the fxck does it end? Obviously with no classes because all the children are on strike about everything, the clever little buggers.
Well the other option is they all just go to school ignore it and hope someone else does something....that's not really worked in the last 3 decades though has it?

To make things happen sometimes you ave to make a fuss!

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:31 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:25 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:22 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:14 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:08 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:03 pm
TANGODANCER wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:49 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:15 pm

I'm sure they'll be grateful for your thanks in their endeavors....What a horribly spiteful and unnecessary response. You aren't a very pleasant human being. That much is clear.
What endeavours, missing school to protest about "their" planet? Oh, climb down from the pulpit will you Mr Superior. Unpleasant and spiteful I'm not ; realistic I am.
They're trying to do something to effect change. Instead of being told by people like you that its "pointless".

They've had the gumption to organise en masse and do something that raises attention. I suspect they've done that in a face of a lot of...."in my day we were realistic" *YAWN*.
So they're "striking". And they're putting the head teachers in an invidious situation where they have to fine the parents for non attendance. Can the head teachers suck carbon out of the air?
If they didn't strike they'd not raise the attention....that's the point. There are countless protests every year on climate change and few are reported like this one has been. I'm sure that any sensible headteacher will be proud of their pupils taking action.
Any 'proper' headteacher is placed in the unjust situation of having to fine the parents.
And what next: strikes over Brexit, against Donald Trump, for Jeremy Corbyn, against the IAAF because their lawyers denigrate Caster Semenya because they diss her as a proper woman, against Parky for not playing 4-4-2?
Where the fxck does it end? Obviously with no classes because all the children are on strike about everything, the clever little buggers.
Well the other option is they all just go to school ignore it and hope someone else does something....that's not really worked in the last 3 decades though has it?

To make things happen sometimes you ave to make a fuss!
Strangely enough, before you were born probably, I was a 'founder' member of a certain organisation called Greenpeace. We spent all our time doing fxck all about anything and not raising a fuss about nuttin. I think you'll find that'll be a minimum of fifty years where we've had no action whatsoever and didn't get the Paris accords nor make any statements about the Great Pacific Gyre whilst you as a fat little blob at school chucked bottle after bottle after bottle of pop into the environment. Yeah, you tell it like it is...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

dave the minion
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by dave the minion » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:37 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:49 pm
Unpleasant and spiteful I'm not ; realistic I am.
and, so it seems from this sentence, descended from Yoda you are....
Image

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:17 pm

Meanwhile I'm genuinely ecstatic that after more than half a century of trying to do a 'plate reconstruction' for SG43 four corner letter penny red stamps from 1875 for Plate 184, I've found my sixth stamp. £6.50 off eBay. Catalogue value £48.
At this rate my collection will coelesce circa 3955AD... :lol:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38099
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:29 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:03 pm
TANGODANCER wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:49 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:15 pm

I'm sure they'll be grateful for your thanks in their endeavors....What a horribly spiteful and unnecessary response. You aren't a very pleasant human being. That much is clear.
What endeavours, missing school to protest about "their" planet? Oh, climb down from the pulpit will you Mr Superior. Unpleasant and spiteful I'm not ; realistic I am.
They're trying to do something to effect change. Instead of being told by people like you that its "pointless".

They've had the gumption to organise en masse and do something that raises attention. I suspect they've done that in a face of a lot of...."in my day we were realistic" *YAWN*.
You really should stop and think before preaching and being all self-righteous. The bold bit says it all, "people like you". There's another young girl in the news in parrallel who, at fifteen, knew all about setting things right. Skipped school with a couple of mates, joined a terrorist group, had two children (who died) by a terrorist, is now pregnant with a third and wants to come "home" so that "her country" can look after her and the child. The realism has to be accepted, it's happened, the thinking and reasoning are nothing but bizzare and in cloud cuckoo land. Now it's being made out consequentially she was just a child and easily led. Really, issues apart, where's the difference? Like I said, sit back and think before charging in on you white horse.
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19812
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Prufrock » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:28 pm

What's the difference between skipping school to protest against climate change and joining ISIS?
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38099
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:55 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:28 pm
What's the difference between skipping school to protest against climate change and joining ISIS?
Or maybe, what's the same? Which will wreck our world first, the climate or another world war with terrorism at its source? The point of all this is why all these kids think the government aren't aware of the problems. If the government assured all that solutions were being put in place, would all the kids be back at school tomorrow morning? Course they would. Yeah. All they are doing with these absenteesism protests is causing havoc with their own learning and totally unwanted disruption to everybody else.

I was a know-all at fourteen/fifteenmost normal kids are, but I knew my place in respect re parents, teachers and adults in general. It isn't my future that concerns me, but that of the children, grand-children and great-grand children that are in my life now. They'll stay, I'll be gone. Think I don't consider that? Think the government don't?
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:40 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:28 pm
What's the difference between skipping school to protest against climate change and joining ISIS?
Personally speaking I'd like to know what the difference between leaving Britain to join ISIS, and leaving ISIS and whingeing to come back to Britain, is.
Maybe we could set up a model ISIS infant school in, say, Bethnal Green, where all the little black bag covered blighters spend eight hours a day learning the Koran and how to disassemble their AK47s in a few seconds whilst chomping down on non stunned halal lamb kebabs beside severed Kaffir heads in a basket.
I'd sponsor those fxckers to go on strike.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Enoch » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:13 am

To be fair, once you've failed your X Factor audition, how else you gonna get some airtime?

User avatar
Dujon
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3247
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:37 am
Location: Nr. Sydney (Australia)
Contact:

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Dujon » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:50 am

Climate change and children demanding 'action'.

I suspect that most of us have taken some sort of effort to reduce waste products and power use. Have you Mr Insane?

Whilst being a 'climate change' fence sitter I do keep an eye or two on developments in that field as it applies to anthropomorphic effects. As far as I can see there is very little. Try this and have a play:
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/change/in ... iod%3D1980

Where I live it seems that the mean temperature over the last 100+ years has increased by 0.1ºC. Yes, that is one tenth of one degree Centigrade. No one on here, and certainly not myself, would remember the Maunder Minimum - sometimes known as the 'Little Ice Age' - that occurred in the 1700s, but I bet you know about it. Why did it happen? Did the cows and wildlife stop breaking wind? Were the general populace so aware of pollution that they stopped using fires for warmth? I don't think so.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12590
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Hoboh » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:09 am

Dujon wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:50 am
Climate change and children demanding 'action'.

I suspect that most of us have taken some sort of effort to reduce waste products and power use. Have you Mr Insane?

Whilst being a 'climate change' fence sitter I do keep an eye or two on developments in that field as it applies to anthropomorphic effects. As far as I can see there is very little. Try this and have a play:
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/change/in ... iod%3D1980

Where I live it seems that the mean temperature over the last 100+ years has increased by 0.1ºC. Yes, that is one tenth of one degree Centigrade. No one on here, and certainly not myself, would remember the Maunder Minimum - sometimes known as the 'Little Ice Age' - that occurred in the 1700s, but I bet you know about it. Why did it happen? Did the cows and wildlife stop breaking wind? Were the general populace so aware of pollution that they stopped using fires for warmth? I don't think so.
Yep the whole house and outside lights have been replaced with LED bulbs, the wife recycles time after time shopping bags, we turn the central heating off ASAP and put a jumper on, use the car less than we used to, use the recycle bins, flatpack cardboard boxes for future use, aye reckon we try.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:23 pm

And yet... One of the most obnoxious arseholes in my village, whose kids all 'went on strike' has a twenty year old wood burner, drives a diesel car, goes on holiday, by airplane, at least twice a year, buys milk in plastic cartons, has plug in air fresheners, is the mother of six children, and STILL THINKS SHE'S SAVING THE FXCKING PLANET!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6932
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Half dead in Panama

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:04 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:23 pm
And yet... One of the most obnoxious arseholes in my village, whose kids all 'went on strike' has a twenty year old wood burner, drives a diesel car, goes on holiday, by airplane, at least twice a year, buys milk in plastic cartons, has plug in air fresheners, is the mother of six children, and STILL THINKS SHE'S SAVING THE FXCKING PLANET!
Aye. It's half term next week. The M61 & surrounding roads will be quite pleasant without being clogged up by folk doing the school run. The same folk and passengers striking to demonstrate about climate change :roll:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38099
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:05 pm

I'm happy (ish) about almost natural coloured testicles. Three weeks ago today I had a Hernia op resulting in a surgeon putting me to sleep then slicing me open and using a baseball bat on said testicles till they turned aboslutely black. Pain levels after were in keeping with the slow change back from black to purple to crismson to orange to yellow and finally the colour of old-style football boots (felt like em too). Today the pxssing broken glass feeling actually eased away (almost) and I'm almost human again.... :D I'm not jumping any guns, it's not something I want a repeat of.....
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12676
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:22 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:05 pm
I'm happy (ish) about almost natural coloured testicles. Three weeks ago today I had a Hernia op resulting in a surgeon putting me to sleep then slicing me open and using a baseball bat on said testicles till they turned aboslutely black. Pain levels after were in keeping with the slow change back from black to purple to crismson to orange to yellow and finally the colour of old-style football boots (felt like em too). Today the pxssing broken glass feeling actually eased away (almost) and I'm almost human again.... :D I'm not jumping any guns, it's not something I want a repeat of.....
:shock:
Yikes!
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.
:pray:Image

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38099
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:38 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:22 am
TANGODANCER wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:05 pm
I'm happy (ish) about almost natural coloured testicles. Three weeks ago today I had a Hernia op resulting in a surgeon putting me to sleep then slicing me open and using a baseball bat on said testicles till they turned aboslutely black. Pain levels after were in keeping with the slow change back from black to purple to crismson to orange to yellow and finally the colour of old-style football boots (felt like em too). Today the pxssing broken glass feeling actually eased away (almost) and I'm almost human again.... :D I'm not jumping any guns, it's not something I want a repeat of.....
:shock: Yikes!
Aye, it's been five years since I first went to the doc about it Monty (he confirmed that) At the thought of operations, hospitals and all that Casualty stuff I decided to leave it. Eventually it was the size of a cricket ball and causing me real pain and sickness. After a saga of phone calls, doctor visits, arrangements, tests and pre-op assessment I got my appointment (cancelled twice, the second time as I was sat on a hospital bed waiting to go down, wrist bands and all. That sent me home with an apology)

Anyway, it's done now and thousands have suffered the same thing (my daughter had the op with no trouble, but my youngest lad didn't heed advice and burst his stitches, got an infection and had to do it all again ) and the world keeps turning. No complaints with the staff, they were marvelous. Onwards.... :wink:
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12676
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:07 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:38 am
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:22 am
TANGODANCER wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:05 pm
I'm happy (ish) about almost natural coloured testicles. Three weeks ago today I had a Hernia op resulting in a surgeon putting me to sleep then slicing me open and using a baseball bat on said testicles till they turned aboslutely black. Pain levels after were in keeping with the slow change back from black to purple to crismson to orange to yellow and finally the colour of old-style football boots (felt like em too). Today the pxssing broken glass feeling actually eased away (almost) and I'm almost human again.... :D I'm not jumping any guns, it's not something I want a repeat of.....
:shock: Yikes!
Aye, it's been five years since I first went to the doc about it Monty (he confirmed that) At the thought of operations, hospitals and all that Casualty stuff I decided to leave it. Eventually it was the size of a cricket ball and causing me real pain and sickness. After a saga of phone calls, doctor visits, arrangements, tests and pre-op assessment I got my appointment (cancelled twice, the second time as I was sat on a hospital bed waiting to go down, wrist bands and all. That sent me home with an apology)

Anyway, it's done now and thousands have suffered the same thing (my daughter had the op with no trouble, but my youngest lad didn't heed advice and burst his stitches, got an infection and had to do it all again ) and the world keeps turning. No complaints with the staff, they were marvelous. Onwards.... :wink:
I didn't realize yours was located so close to the business section....
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.
:pray:Image

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:12 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:38 am
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:22 am
TANGODANCER wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:05 pm
I'm happy (ish) about almost natural coloured testicles. Three weeks ago today I had a Hernia op resulting in a surgeon putting me to sleep then slicing me open and using a baseball bat on said testicles till they turned aboslutely black. Pain levels after were in keeping with the slow change back from black to purple to crismson to orange to yellow and finally the colour of old-style football boots (felt like em too). Today the pxssing broken glass feeling actually eased away (almost) and I'm almost human again.... :D I'm not jumping any guns, it's not something I want a repeat of.....
:shock: Yikes!
Aye, it's been five years since I first went to the doc about it Monty (he confirmed that) At the thought of operations, hospitals and all that Casualty stuff I decided to leave it. Eventually it was the size of a cricket ball and causing me real pain and sickness. After a saga of phone calls, doctor visits, arrangements, tests and pre-op assessment I got my appointment (cancelled twice, the second time as I was sat on a hospital bed waiting to go down, wrist bands and all. That sent me home with an apology)

Anyway, it's done now and thousands have suffered the same thing (my daughter had the op with no trouble, but my youngest lad didn't heed advice and burst his stitches, got an infection and had to do it all again ) and the world keeps turning. No complaints with the staff, they were marvelous. Onwards.... :wink:
Not trying to outdo you, but on Sunday, the dog came charging out of the woods with a huge branch in its gob and launched itself into my nether regions! My prick currently looks like a black pudding - I'll spare you the photos.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest