Administration and recovery

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
HMX
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1774
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 pm
Location: Brighton

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by HMX » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Let the Right Minge In

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:52 pm

HMX wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:50 pm
Let the Right Minge In
That's just bollox!
Let the Right Prick In :wink:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:55 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:52 pm
HMX wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:50 pm
Let the Right Minge In
That's just bollox!
Let the Right Prick In :wink:
So, are we back onto talking about potential owners again? :lol:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1713
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:53 pm

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Mingepussy. Featuring the lovely Mingepenny.

In other news, how much internet money for the winner? Feeling increasingly confident....

HMX
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1774
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 pm
Location: Brighton

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by HMX » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:52 pm
HMX wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:50 pm
Let the Right Minge In
That's just bollox!
Let the Right Prick In :wink:
I don't know what you mean :oops:

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:58 pm

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:56 pm
Mingepussy. Featuring the lovely Mingepenny.

In other news, how much internet money for the winner? Feeling increasingly confident....
Well it stands at £internet170 + 6 month's bragging rights. Bruce is the current caretaker.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

DJBlu
Site Admin
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:38 pm

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by DJBlu » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:59 pm

Back to the Minge
Shindlers Minge
Green Minge

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:04 pm

Bend it like a Minge...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1713
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:53 pm

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:06 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:58 pm
bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:56 pm
Mingepussy. Featuring the lovely Mingepenny.

In other news, how much internet money for the winner? Feeling increasingly confident....
Well it stands at £internet170 + 6 month's bragging rights. Bruce is the current caretaker.
I hope Bruce wins. At this rate the virtual prize is going to be matched by the virtual nature of our football matches..

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:09 pm

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:06 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:58 pm
bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:56 pm
Mingepussy. Featuring the lovely Mingepenny.

In other news, how much internet money for the winner? Feeling increasingly confident....
Well it stands at £internet170 + 6 month's bragging rights. Bruce is the current caretaker.
I hope Bruce wins. At this rate the virtual prize is going to be matched by the virtual nature of our football matches..
Seconded...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:25 pm

I'm not joking now... If these fxcking cxnts don't announce they've bought the club soon, I'll be on their fxcking case! How many loans do you need you fxcking shysters?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2262
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:27 pm
Location: Sarf East London

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by TonyDomingos » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:35 pm

So, I'm in a field in Kent. Tent is up and beer in hand. I'll just sit back, relax and wait for the takeover to be completed.

The Minge Has Landed.
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:44 pm

TonyDomingos wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:35 pm
So, I'm in a field in Kent. Tent is up and beer in hand. I'll just sit back, relax and wait for the takeover to be completed.

The Minge Has Landed.
...did it come down with a sploosh?
(And yes for all of you out there cognisant of the fact that I may be standing for a democratically elected position sometime in the near future, I'll stand by that.)
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38682
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:50 pm

Dave Wheater on the verge of joining Oldham Athletic. (B.N)
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:57 pm

WaHAYYYY, FOOTBALL VENTURES JUST ANNOUNCED THEY'VE BOUGHT BOLTON WANDERERS!!!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8693
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 pm
Location: Dirty Leeds

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:57 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:41 pm
There's going to be posters logging in, seeing the thread has moved on 3 pages and expecting the takeover to have been completed. Imagine their disappointment when it's you lot slotting the word minge into movie titles. :lol:

Iron Minge - The story of the UK's first female Prime Minister!
Yeah. Bloody childish if you ask me.

(Fantastic Minges and Where to Find Them)
...

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 24509
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:12 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:57 pm
WaHAYYYY, FOOTBALL VENTURES JUST ANNOUNCED THEY'VE BOUGHT BOLTON WANDERERS!!!
Pfft. Announcement that the deal was done was made at 20:00 last night, I tells ya.

knobpolisher
Promising
Promising
Posts: 292
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:52 pm
Location: Sunny Southport

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by knobpolisher » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:18 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:12 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:57 pm
WaHAYYYY, FOOTBALL VENTURES JUST ANNOUNCED THEY'VE BOUGHT BOLTON WANDERERS!!!
Pfft. Announcement that the deal was done was made at 20:00 last night, I tells ya.
I can't find this anywhere is it a wind up ?
People haven't got a good word for you, but i have T**T.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 24509
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:20 pm

knobpolisher wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:18 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:12 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:57 pm
WaHAYYYY, FOOTBALL VENTURES JUST ANNOUNCED THEY'VE BOUGHT BOLTON WANDERERS!!!
Pfft. Announcement that the deal was done was made at 20:00 last night, I tells ya.
I can't find this anywhere is it a wind up ?
Yup. Soz.

knobpolisher
Promising
Promising
Posts: 292
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:52 pm
Location: Sunny Southport

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by knobpolisher » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:22 pm

Hmmmm , I shall check the posting rules before I hurl abuse at you both.
People haven't got a good word for you, but i have T**T.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TANGODANCER and 32 guests