Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8897
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:24 pm

Missed tackles, poorly challenged header, didn’t track the runner. We are so so poor

Bertie Wooster
Promising
Promising
Posts: 409
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:49 am

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by Bertie Wooster » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:25 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 pm
There you go
Absolutely abysmal
He knows his stuff this Hill lad.

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8897
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:26 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:25 pm
officer_dibble wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 pm
There you go
Absolutely abysmal
He knows his stuff this Hill lad.
I’d swap him for Parkys mum

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8897
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:28 pm

No movement off the ball at all, no one helping their teammates out

I cannot emphasise how bad this is

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8354
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 pm
Location: Dirty Leeds

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by LeverEnd » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:30 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:28 pm
No movement off the ball at all, no one helping their teammates out

I cannot emphasise how bad this is
Worry not Dibs, your mate Buckley is on to save the day!
...

DJBlu
Site Admin
Posts: 4093
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:38 pm

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by DJBlu » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:33 pm

Looks like Buckley is injured.

Colour me shocked.

Potential knee injury.

Hope there is an injury release clause on his contract.

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8897
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:33 pm

feck me buckley. What is the point of you lad

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8897
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:33 pm

Out for 4 months, we’ll pick up your wages lad

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8897
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:34 pm

Cracking use of a squad place Keith you fecking melon!

Bertie Wooster
Promising
Promising
Posts: 409
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:49 am

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by Bertie Wooster » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:35 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:26 pm
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:25 pm
officer_dibble wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 pm
There you go
Absolutely abysmal
He knows his stuff this Hill lad.
I’d swap him for Parkys mum
I'd swap him for any other Hill, Harry Hill, Damon Hill, Daisy Hill, Hunger Hill, Winter Hill just anyone, there is only one place this inept, arrogant clown is taking us and that is the National League - the organisation, set up, desire, fight is non existent under this Hill.

These players are not playing for the manager that is clear to see & they haven't done for a while now - this season is over, the manager, players & owners have given up, so the supporters may as well. If the owners think that KH is the man to get us out of league 2 next season they are seriously deluded, his man management & player motivational skills are a joy to behold.

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8897
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:39 pm

Free header
6 yard box
Put it on target and it’s a goal

You guessed it 🤣

DJBlu
Site Admin
Posts: 4093
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:38 pm

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by DJBlu » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:42 pm

Big D gets one in from a corner.

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8897
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:42 pm

Chris o Grady has won more in 5 minutes than the rest of them all night

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8897
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:42 pm

feck me!

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8897
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:45 pm

O Grady has made a difference

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 10553
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:51 pm
Location: Up above the streets and houses

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:48 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:33 pm
Out for 4 months, we’ll pick up your wages lad
He was on the pitch 8 minutes.
Businesswoman of the year.

DJBlu
Site Admin
Posts: 4093
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:38 pm

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by DJBlu » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:48 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:48 pm
officer_dibble wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:33 pm
Out for 4 months, we’ll pick up your wages lad
He was on the pitch 8 minutes.
32 seconds until he was tackled. Took 7 minutes to get him off the pitch.

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8897
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:49 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:48 pm
officer_dibble wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:33 pm
Out for 4 months, we’ll pick up your wages lad
He was on the pitch 8 minutes.
In his whole career?

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8897
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:51 pm

8 minutes of this shite left ☹️

User avatar
Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18002
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation
Contact:

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:55 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:35 pm
officer_dibble wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:26 pm
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:25 pm
officer_dibble wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 pm
There you go
Absolutely abysmal
He knows his stuff this Hill lad.
I’d swap him for Parkys mum
I'd swap him for any other Hill, Harry Hill, Damon Hill, Daisy Hill, Hunger Hill, Winter Hill just anyone, there is only one place this inept, arrogant clown is taking us and that is the National League - the organisation, set up, desire, fight is non existent under this Hill.

These players are not playing for the manager that is clear to see & they haven't done for a while now - this season is over, the manager, players & owners have given up, so the supporters may as well. If the owners think that KH is the man to get us out of league 2 next season they are seriously deluded, his man management & player motivational skills are a joy to behold.
Do it again Bert, quick - last time, we scored

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests