Independence Day.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu May 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Enoch wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:01 am
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:21 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:09 am
But you wanted to protect the sovereignty of our parliament - or does that only matter when you personally agree with parliament?
:conf:
Can you provide a link to what you claim that Enoch claims? Or are you mixing me an' him up because you presume we're both old white males and therefore are clones??????

Had a reply yet, Spotty?
No.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu May 16, 2019 4:14 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:48 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:58 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:45 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:17 pm
You are a tit.

By the way, what is a far right extremist? How far to the right do you need to be to be an extremist? Why is it that anyone who is right of centre becomes associated with the far right?
Farage is not Hitler. He's not Mussolini. He's not even Thatcher.

Hysterical left wing c*nts conveniently forget they spawned Stalin, Bakunin, Peron, Vargas, and Pol Pot.

It is as ridiculous to compare Vince Cable to Pol Pot as it is to compare Farage to Hitler.
Let me very clearly explain. If you associate with the far right, use Nazi propaganda and deliberately incite xenophobia and race hate, have said you believe there is a "Jewish lobby that is too powerful", use racial slurs to describe people from other countries, have a history with the National Front and are reported to have been openly racist in your youth - then you are probably, very likely on the far right.

Farage has done those things.

Rees Mogg for example is someone I massively disagree with on many issues and is a long way right of centre, but to my knowledge has not done many of those things.

Oh - and lets also be clear - many on the far left quite like Nigel too - he's attracted a few Commies to his party too. See his defence of that bint who thinks child porn is "fine". So I think you'll find those condemning Farage and his far right and far left chums (same arse different cheeks as far as I'm concerned) are like me from a position of being "normal decent fecking human beings".
So, Mr Normal Fxcking Decent Human Being, because you voted Remain on a ballot paper and I voted Leave, at that point did I get fxcked over by the Incubii that is the Demon Farage? Or was he forged out of the flames of resentment that your cherubs put to the anvil? Stupid Cxnt!
How is that relevant to the point I've made? You've lost the argument. At no point did I say "all Brexiteers are from the far right".

What I said was, Farage behaves like someone from the far right - and presented the evidence and reasoning behind it.

It has nothing to do with Brexit, beyond the fact that he was a Brexiteer who copied a Nazi poster for that campaign.

Not all Brexiteers are far right racists. But all far right racists are Brexiteers.
Right [sic] let's take this one step at a time.
You are saying that Farage is a Nazi because of his attitude to Jews:
Show me a link...

(Oh, and by the way, I love the fugue from far right extremists to far right racists.)
So come on. Show me a link to where Farage has used Nazi anti-Semite language as you claimed he has!??
Just one, that's all. Just one clear as day sentence. Or a phrase. Or a paragraph.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12590
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Hoboh » Fri May 17, 2019 7:31 am

malcd1 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:51 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:21 am
malcd1 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:07 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:17 pm
You are a tit.

By the way, what is a far right extremist? How far to the right do you need to be to be an extremist? Why is it that anyone who is right of centre becomes associated with the far right?
Farage is not Hitler. He's not Mussolini. He's not even Thatcher.

Hysterical left wing c*nts conveniently forget they spawned Stalin, Bakunin, Peron, Vargas, and Pol Pot.

It is as ridiculous to compare Vince Cable to Pol Pot as it is to compare Farage to Hitler.
Let me very clearly explain. If you associate with the far right, use Nazi propaganda and deliberately incite xenophobia and race hate, have said you believe there is a "Jewish lobby that is too powerful", use racial slurs to describe people from other countries, have a history with the National Front and are reported to have been openly racist in your youth - then you are probably, very likely on the far right.

Farage has done those things.

Rees Mogg for example is someone I massively disagree with on many issues and is a long way right of centre, but to my knowledge has not done many of those things.

Oh - and lets also be clear - many on the far left quite like Nigel too - he's attracted a few Commies to his party too. See his defence of that bint who thinks child porn is "fine". So I think you'll find those condemning Farage and his far right and far left chums (same arse different cheeks as far as I'm concerned) are like me from a position of being "normal decent fecking human beings".

This is the problem with opinions and how yours is always the correct one and everybody else is wrong. I think Antifa are an extremist organisation and their views on violence to to stop anyone who they disagree with should be treated exactly the same way as the far right. Those who are member should be automatically locked up for a very long time. Others think they are some type of super hero doing good in this world.

I personally think Momentum is far too left for my way of thinking so they should also be banned. They are Anti-Semitic and have militant tendencies.

So if you want to ban legal political organisations for saying we need to restrict people coming to this country then I want to ban the left. Fair?
Did I say anything about banning anyone?

You called him a Nazi and being on the far right. I think all far right extremists and Nazi's should be banned. Do you not?

I just think you calling Farage a Nazi is ridiculous, even for you.
Take no notice malc, he's merely wetting his knickers in fright that his love God cuks are going to get shafted and like the gang of four disappear with their liberal thoughts and policies stuck up the rear passage.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25479
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Independence Day.

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri May 17, 2019 8:57 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:14 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:48 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:58 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:45 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:17 pm
You are a tit.

By the way, what is a far right extremist? How far to the right do you need to be to be an extremist? Why is it that anyone who is right of centre becomes associated with the far right?
Farage is not Hitler. He's not Mussolini. He's not even Thatcher.

Hysterical left wing c*nts conveniently forget they spawned Stalin, Bakunin, Peron, Vargas, and Pol Pot.

It is as ridiculous to compare Vince Cable to Pol Pot as it is to compare Farage to Hitler.
Let me very clearly explain. If you associate with the far right, use Nazi propaganda and deliberately incite xenophobia and race hate, have said you believe there is a "Jewish lobby that is too powerful", use racial slurs to describe people from other countries, have a history with the National Front and are reported to have been openly racist in your youth - then you are probably, very likely on the far right.

Farage has done those things.

Rees Mogg for example is someone I massively disagree with on many issues and is a long way right of centre, but to my knowledge has not done many of those things.

Oh - and lets also be clear - many on the far left quite like Nigel too - he's attracted a few Commies to his party too. See his defence of that bint who thinks child porn is "fine". So I think you'll find those condemning Farage and his far right and far left chums (same arse different cheeks as far as I'm concerned) are like me from a position of being "normal decent fecking human beings".
So, Mr Normal Fxcking Decent Human Being, because you voted Remain on a ballot paper and I voted Leave, at that point did I get fxcked over by the Incubii that is the Demon Farage? Or was he forged out of the flames of resentment that your cherubs put to the anvil? Stupid Cxnt!
How is that relevant to the point I've made? You've lost the argument. At no point did I say "all Brexiteers are from the far right".

What I said was, Farage behaves like someone from the far right - and presented the evidence and reasoning behind it.

It has nothing to do with Brexit, beyond the fact that he was a Brexiteer who copied a Nazi poster for that campaign.

Not all Brexiteers are far right racists. But all far right racists are Brexiteers.
Right [sic] let's take this one step at a time.
You are saying that Farage is a Nazi because of his attitude to Jews:
Show me a link...

(Oh, and by the way, I love the fugue from far right extremists to far right racists.)
So come on. Show me a link to where Farage has used Nazi anti-Semite language as you claimed he has!??
Just one, that's all. Just one clear as day sentence. Or a phrase. Or a paragraph.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 31191.html

You don't have to only hate Jews to be a Nazi. We're talking classic far right views - racism, xenophobia and opposition to immigration. As wikipedia helpfully defines. Or an alternative definition of far right extremist views - extreme nationalism, nativist ideologies and authoritarianism.

Tick, tick and ermmmm tick.

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38099
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri May 17, 2019 9:34 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:57 am

You don't have to only hate Jews to be a Nazi. We're talking classic far right views - racism, xenophobia and opposition to immigration. As wikipedia helpfully defines. Or an alternative definition of far right extremist views - extreme nationalism, nativist ideologies and authoritarianism. Tick, tick and ermmmm tick.
Oh boy. So you needed to look it up then? Hmmm. Actually there weren't too many foreign folk dashing to get into England between 1939-45 as immigrants; we were farming kids into the country to escape nazi bombs ourselves, and I'm not really sure why you're still banging on about war years? The chief Nazi topped himself 70 odd years back and quite a few folk were happy to wave Union Jacks in celebration back then. We've moved on a bit since with Cheetham Hill (look that up in Wickipedia) and about forty or so mosques in Bolton alone.
Tock, tock and ermmmm ,tock!
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19812
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Prufrock » Fri May 17, 2019 9:46 am

I mean you all crack on with this, but there absolutely were plenty of foreign folk dashing to get into England in 1939-45!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25479
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Independence Day.

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri May 17, 2019 9:49 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:34 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:57 am

You don't have to only hate Jews to be a Nazi. We're talking classic far right views - racism, xenophobia and opposition to immigration. As wikipedia helpfully defines. Or an alternative definition of far right extremist views - extreme nationalism, nativist ideologies and authoritarianism. Tick, tick and ermmmm tick.
Oh boy. So you needed to look it up then? Hmmm. Actually there weren't too many foreign folk dashing to get into England between 1939-45 as immigrants; we were farming kids into the country to escape nazi bombs ourselves, and I'm not really sure why you're still banging on about war years? The chief Nazi topped himself 70 odd years back and quite a few folk were happy to wave Union Jacks in celebration back then. We've moved on a bit since with Cheetham Hill (look that up in Wickipedia) and about forty or so mosques in Bolton alone.
Tock, tock and ermmmm ,tock!
I wanted to use accepted definitions because otherwise I will be accused of "distorting the definition" of far right extremism.

We fought to free Europe from the right wing extremism of Nazism, the race hate, nationalism and superior race ideology that came with it.

The parallels between Farage's messaging and Nazi propaganda in the 30's are striking. To the point he even copied one such poster.

The parallels in message are also striking.

But that aside, my main point is that Farage's brand of anti-foreigner nationalism of using a poster design straight from the Nazis and his past - puts him firmly into the category of right wing extremism. And couple that to "the political elite don't represent the people" messaging and its impossible not to see parallels to how Nazism won the day. If people don't care, or want to pretend otherwise that is their business. But the facts are clear as day. Indeed whilst I don't fully understand your point (as usual) - you seem to be saying "far right extremism" is ok now cos the world is different. If so I worry massively.

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38099
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri May 17, 2019 12:01 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:49 am

Indeed whilst I don't fully understand your point (as usual) - you seem to be saying "far right extremism" is ok now cos the world is different. If so I worry massively.
And that statement sums up precisely why arguing with you is such a waste of time and energy.
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 17, 2019 2:06 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:57 am
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:14 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:48 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:58 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:45 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:17 pm
You are a tit.

By the way, what is a far right extremist? How far to the right do you need to be to be an extremist? Why is it that anyone who is right of centre becomes associated with the far right?
Farage is not Hitler. He's not Mussolini. He's not even Thatcher.

Hysterical left wing c*nts conveniently forget they spawned Stalin, Bakunin, Peron, Vargas, and Pol Pot.

It is as ridiculous to compare Vince Cable to Pol Pot as it is to compare Farage to Hitler.
Let me very clearly explain. If you associate with the far right, use Nazi propaganda and deliberately incite xenophobia and race hate, have said you believe there is a "Jewish lobby that is too powerful", use racial slurs to describe people from other countries, have a history with the National Front and are reported to have been openly racist in your youth - then you are probably, very likely on the far right.

Farage has done those things.

Rees Mogg for example is someone I massively disagree with on many issues and is a long way right of centre, but to my knowledge has not done many of those things.

Oh - and lets also be clear - many on the far left quite like Nigel too - he's attracted a few Commies to his party too. See his defence of that bint who thinks child porn is "fine". So I think you'll find those condemning Farage and his far right and far left chums (same arse different cheeks as far as I'm concerned) are like me from a position of being "normal decent fecking human beings".
So, Mr Normal Fxcking Decent Human Being, because you voted Remain on a ballot paper and I voted Leave, at that point did I get fxcked over by the Incubii that is the Demon Farage? Or was he forged out of the flames of resentment that your cherubs put to the anvil? Stupid Cxnt!
How is that relevant to the point I've made? You've lost the argument. At no point did I say "all Brexiteers are from the far right".

What I said was, Farage behaves like someone from the far right - and presented the evidence and reasoning behind it.

It has nothing to do with Brexit, beyond the fact that he was a Brexiteer who copied a Nazi poster for that campaign.

Not all Brexiteers are far right racists. But all far right racists are Brexiteers.
Right [sic] let's take this one step at a time.
You are saying that Farage is a Nazi because of his attitude to Jews:
Show me a link...

(Oh, and by the way, I love the fugue from far right extremists to far right racists.)
So come on. Show me a link to where Farage has used Nazi anti-Semite language as you claimed he has!??
Just one, that's all. Just one clear as day sentence. Or a phrase. Or a paragraph.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 31191.html

You don't have to only hate Jews to be a Nazi. We're talking classic far right views - racism, xenophobia and opposition to immigration. As wikipedia helpfully defines. Or an alternative definition of far right extremist views - extreme nationalism, nativist ideologies and authoritarianism.

Tick, tick and ermmmm tick.
You talk out of your arse. Absolute fxcking shit.

This is what you posted: "How is saying that "voting for a bloke who has happily mirrored Nazi propaganda, used anti-semitic smears similar to those used by the Nazis and associates with far right organisations and parties acroiss Europe is suggestive of support for far right extremism" a sweeping statement?
Last edited by Lost Leopard Spot on Fri May 17, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25479
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Independence Day.

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri May 17, 2019 2:14 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:06 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:57 am
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:14 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:48 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:58 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:45 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:17 pm
You are a tit.

By the way, what is a far right extremist? How far to the right do you need to be to be an extremist? Why is it that anyone who is right of centre becomes associated with the far right?
Farage is not Hitler. He's not Mussolini. He's not even Thatcher.

Hysterical left wing c*nts conveniently forget they spawned Stalin, Bakunin, Peron, Vargas, and Pol Pot.

It is as ridiculous to compare Vince Cable to Pol Pot as it is to compare Farage to Hitler.
Let me very clearly explain. If you associate with the far right, use Nazi propaganda and deliberately incite xenophobia and race hate, have said you believe there is a "Jewish lobby that is too powerful", use racial slurs to describe people from other countries, have a history with the National Front and are reported to have been openly racist in your youth - then you are probably, very likely on the far right.

Farage has done those things.

Rees Mogg for example is someone I massively disagree with on many issues and is a long way right of centre, but to my knowledge has not done many of those things.

Oh - and lets also be clear - many on the far left quite like Nigel too - he's attracted a few Commies to his party too. See his defence of that bint who thinks child porn is "fine". So I think you'll find those condemning Farage and his far right and far left chums (same arse different cheeks as far as I'm concerned) are like me from a position of being "normal decent fecking human beings".
So, Mr Normal Fxcking Decent Human Being, because you voted Remain on a ballot paper and I voted Leave, at that point did I get fxcked over by the Incubii that is the Demon Farage? Or was he forged out of the flames of resentment that your cherubs put to the anvil? Stupid Cxnt!
How is that relevant to the point I've made? You've lost the argument. At no point did I say "all Brexiteers are from the far right".

What I said was, Farage behaves like someone from the far right - and presented the evidence and reasoning behind it.

It has nothing to do with Brexit, beyond the fact that he was a Brexiteer who copied a Nazi poster for that campaign.

Not all Brexiteers are far right racists. But all far right racists are Brexiteers.
Right [sic] let's take this one step at a time.
You are saying that Farage is a Nazi because of his attitude to Jews:
Show me a link...

(Oh, and by the way, I love the fugue from far right extremists to far right racists.)
So come on. Show me a link to where Farage has used Nazi anti-Semite language as you claimed he has!??
Just one, that's all. Just one clear as day sentence. Or a phrase. Or a paragraph.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 31191.html

You don't have to only hate Jews to be a Nazi. We're talking classic far right views - racism, xenophobia and opposition to immigration. As wikipedia helpfully defines. Or an alternative definition of far right extremist views - extreme nationalism, nativist ideologies and authoritarianism.

Tick, tick and ermmmm tick.
You talk out of your arse. Absolute fxcking shit.
You don't seem interested in the link you were previously demanding. Funny that.

I'm right and deep down you know it. And I know you know it.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 17, 2019 2:20 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:14 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:06 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:57 am
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:14 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:48 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:58 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:45 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:17 pm
You are a tit.

By the way, what is a far right extremist? How far to the right do you need to be to be an extremist? Why is it that anyone who is right of centre becomes associated with the far right?
Farage is not Hitler. He's not Mussolini. He's not even Thatcher.

Hysterical left wing c*nts conveniently forget they spawned Stalin, Bakunin, Peron, Vargas, and Pol Pot.

It is as ridiculous to compare Vince Cable to Pol Pot as it is to compare Farage to Hitler.
Let me very clearly explain. If you associate with the far right, use Nazi propaganda and deliberately incite xenophobia and race hate, have said you believe there is a "Jewish lobby that is too powerful", use racial slurs to describe people from other countries, have a history with the National Front and are reported to have been openly racist in your youth - then you are probably, very likely on the far right.

Farage has done those things.

Rees Mogg for example is someone I massively disagree with on many issues and is a long way right of centre, but to my knowledge has not done many of those things.

Oh - and lets also be clear - many on the far left quite like Nigel too - he's attracted a few Commies to his party too. See his defence of that bint who thinks child porn is "fine". So I think you'll find those condemning Farage and his far right and far left chums (same arse different cheeks as far as I'm concerned) are like me from a position of being "normal decent fecking human beings".
So, Mr Normal Fxcking Decent Human Being, because you voted Remain on a ballot paper and I voted Leave, at that point did I get fxcked over by the Incubii that is the Demon Farage? Or was he forged out of the flames of resentment that your cherubs put to the anvil? Stupid Cxnt!
How is that relevant to the point I've made? You've lost the argument. At no point did I say "all Brexiteers are from the far right".

What I said was, Farage behaves like someone from the far right - and presented the evidence and reasoning behind it.

It has nothing to do with Brexit, beyond the fact that he was a Brexiteer who copied a Nazi poster for that campaign.

Not all Brexiteers are far right racists. But all far right racists are Brexiteers.
Right [sic] let's take this one step at a time.
You are saying that Farage is a Nazi because of his attitude to Jews:
Show me a link...

(Oh, and by the way, I love the fugue from far right extremists to far right racists.)
So come on. Show me a link to where Farage has used Nazi anti-Semite language as you claimed he has!??
Just one, that's all. Just one clear as day sentence. Or a phrase. Or a paragraph.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 31191.html

You don't have to only hate Jews to be a Nazi. We're talking classic far right views - racism, xenophobia and opposition to immigration. As wikipedia helpfully defines. Or an alternative definition of far right extremist views - extreme nationalism, nativist ideologies and authoritarianism.

Tick, tick and ermmmm tick.
You talk out of your arse. Absolute fxcking shit.
You don't seem interested in the link you were previously demanding. Funny that.

I'm right and deep down you know it. And I know you know it.
What I know is you are a tit.

This is what you posted: "How is saying that "voting for a bloke who has happily mirrored Nazi propaganda, used anti-semitic smears similar to those used by the Nazis and associates with far right organisations and parties acroiss Europe is suggestive of support for far right extremism" a sweeping statement?

And then you post some third hand article from the Independent that does none of those things.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 17, 2019 2:22 pm

So let's see this mirror of Nazi Propaganda...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25479
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Independence Day.

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri May 17, 2019 2:32 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:20 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:14 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:06 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:57 am
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:14 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:48 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:58 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:45 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:17 pm
You are a tit.

By the way, what is a far right extremist? How far to the right do you need to be to be an extremist? Why is it that anyone who is right of centre becomes associated with the far right?
Farage is not Hitler. He's not Mussolini. He's not even Thatcher.

Hysterical left wing c*nts conveniently forget they spawned Stalin, Bakunin, Peron, Vargas, and Pol Pot.

It is as ridiculous to compare Vince Cable to Pol Pot as it is to compare Farage to Hitler.
Let me very clearly explain. If you associate with the far right, use Nazi propaganda and deliberately incite xenophobia and race hate, have said you believe there is a "Jewish lobby that is too powerful", use racial slurs to describe people from other countries, have a history with the National Front and are reported to have been openly racist in your youth - then you are probably, very likely on the far right.

Farage has done those things.

Rees Mogg for example is someone I massively disagree with on many issues and is a long way right of centre, but to my knowledge has not done many of those things.

Oh - and lets also be clear - many on the far left quite like Nigel too - he's attracted a few Commies to his party too. See his defence of that bint who thinks child porn is "fine". So I think you'll find those condemning Farage and his far right and far left chums (same arse different cheeks as far as I'm concerned) are like me from a position of being "normal decent fecking human beings".
So, Mr Normal Fxcking Decent Human Being, because you voted Remain on a ballot paper and I voted Leave, at that point did I get fxcked over by the Incubii that is the Demon Farage? Or was he forged out of the flames of resentment that your cherubs put to the anvil? Stupid Cxnt!
How is that relevant to the point I've made? You've lost the argument. At no point did I say "all Brexiteers are from the far right".

What I said was, Farage behaves like someone from the far right - and presented the evidence and reasoning behind it.

It has nothing to do with Brexit, beyond the fact that he was a Brexiteer who copied a Nazi poster for that campaign.

Not all Brexiteers are far right racists. But all far right racists are Brexiteers.
Right [sic] let's take this one step at a time.
You are saying that Farage is a Nazi because of his attitude to Jews:
Show me a link...

(Oh, and by the way, I love the fugue from far right extremists to far right racists.)
So come on. Show me a link to where Farage has used Nazi anti-Semite language as you claimed he has!??
Just one, that's all. Just one clear as day sentence. Or a phrase. Or a paragraph.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 31191.html

You don't have to only hate Jews to be a Nazi. We're talking classic far right views - racism, xenophobia and opposition to immigration. As wikipedia helpfully defines. Or an alternative definition of far right extremist views - extreme nationalism, nativist ideologies and authoritarianism.

Tick, tick and ermmmm tick.
You talk out of your arse. Absolute fxcking shit.
You don't seem interested in the link you were previously demanding. Funny that.

I'm right and deep down you know it. And I know you know it.
What I know is you are a tit.

This is what you posted: "How is saying that "voting for a bloke who has happily mirrored Nazi propaganda, used anti-semitic smears similar to those used by the Nazis and associates with far right organisations and parties acroiss Europe is suggestive of support for far right extremism" a sweeping statement?

And then you post some third hand article from the Independent that does none of those things.
You can carry on pretending to yourself if you like....
Hitler said wrote: "the Jews who formed less than one per cent. of the population tried to monopolize the cultural leadership of the people and flooded the intellectual professions, such as, for example, jurisprudence and medicine. The influence of this intellectual Jewish class in Germany had everywhere a disintegrating effect".
Farage said wrote:“Well the Israeli lobby, you know, that’s a reasonable point, Ahmed, because there are about six million Jewish people living in America, so as a percentage it’s quite small, but in terms of influence it’s quite big. In terms of money and influence they are a very powerful lobby"

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 17, 2019 2:36 pm

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Do fxck off... You're demented.
Last edited by Lost Leopard Spot on Fri May 17, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25479
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Independence Day.

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri May 17, 2019 2:38 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:36 pm
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Do fxck off...
I can feel your internal struggle. It will all be ok. It will all be ok....

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 17, 2019 2:40 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:38 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:36 pm
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Do fxck off...
I can feel your internal struggle. It will all be ok. It will all be ok....
You are fxcking demented. You are a Tit.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 17, 2019 2:47 pm

Somebody help me! How do report a totally insane tw@t to the authorities?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 17, 2019 2:52 pm

To BWFC_Insane. This is a simple message:
There is a world of difference (a legal difference) between "Powerful" and "Too Powerful".
I think you need to calm down and review what you type.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25479
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Independence Day.

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri May 17, 2019 2:56 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:52 pm
To BWFC_Insane. This is a simple message:
There is a world of difference (a legal difference) between "Powerful" and "Too Powerful".
I think you need to calm down and review what you type.
Do you think there is a disproportionately powerful "Jewish lobby" in the USA then or not?

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Independence Day.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 17, 2019 3:04 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:56 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:52 pm
To BWFC_Insane. This is a simple message:
There is a world of difference (a legal difference) between "Powerful" and "Too Powerful".
I think you need to calm down and review what you type.
Do you think there is a disproportionately powerful "Jewish lobby" in the USA then or not?
In terms of their population, yes. Just like there are a disproportionately large number of European White Male Nobel Prize Winners in Physics. It's a fact.
Saying they are 'too disproportionately powerful' (as you did, but Nigel Farage did not) is as ridiculous and biased as saying that 'too many European White Males' have won the Nobel Prize for Physics.
It would appear you are closer to right wing tropism than Farage is.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests